Shoes to replace gel rocket 9

This user has no status.
Am needing to replace my current shoes. I would be happy with table tennis specific shoes but I also play a lot of badminton, which the gel rocket 9 did very well. Current gen gel rocket 10 is out of stock and gel rocket 9 copy gel furtherup is also out of stock.

Was wondering in your experiences what badminton/volleyball shoes work very well for table tennis aside from the gel rocket which was excellent. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Am needing to replace my current shoes. I would be happy with table tennis specific shoes but I also play a lot of badminton, which the gel rocket 9 did very well. Current gen gel rocket 10 is out of stock and gel rocket 9 copy gel furtherup is also out of stock.

Was wondering in your experiences what badminton/volleyball shoes work very well for table tennis aside from the gel rocket which was excellent. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

I have 3 different pairs Li Ning badminton shoes which serve me perfectly well. Very good cushioning, excellent grip, low profile (a bit snug though), but my favorites are Mizuno Wave Stealth V and Wave Stealth Neo, both handball shoes, super steady, ultra comfortable with a second to none cushioning on the heel, still with a quite low soles. I keep these two pairs only for competitions. I also have an excellent pair of the top of the range Kawasaki badminton shoes which are apparently very difficult to get.
​​​​​​