Sponge for 999 Topsheet

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
It's been a bit since I have tried it but I have a few of the Colett 999 top sheets with different sponges one being the air lemon forget the other. 999 is super durable have had others, globe and 999t that I gave and glued to people's "new players" blades that wanted to try something different on there Premade set up. Tested the top sheet the other day of the ones I still have and it's super tacky however I did olive oil treat it and wrapped in plastic before putting it away. I need to break one out and give it a hit again. I do remember air sponge having quite a bit more spring with inactive hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
I'd been using a Globe 999t with an Air red sponge 41deg from Colestt for about a year. I find it better than the globe 999 Nat. it's faster and spinnier in my opinion. It's durable too, the top sheet is still very tacky.

Reactions: suds79
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I'd been using a Globe 999t with an Air red sponge 41deg from Colestt for about a year. I find it better than the globe 999 Nat. it's faster and spinnier in my opinion. It's durable too, the top sheet is still very tacky.

Hey Barugi, what’s the weight on your 999t + air red combo?

(I tried both 999t + air red, and 999 + air red, but for some reason the 999t combo was 10g heavier when cut. That’s 63g for the 999t combo when cut. I wonder if that’s the normal weight for that topsheet..)