Stiga Sense 7.6 vs Butterfly Viscaria

Go with the Viscaria. Best balanced blade in existence, it is not a matter of being FH or BH dominant, it suits either side. I know plenty of FH dominant loopers who use Viscaria and other very similar Btfy ALC blades. Try to get one that is not too light.

Thanks.

KLS is faster, no doubt about it. I own both blades in mutiple copies. Btw, the KLS is rated "fast" by butterfly, while the viscaria is "medium fast".
If you feel a lack of power with the KLS (as I said you shouldn't), you will also feel a lack of power with the viscaria since its a slower blade especailly on top end gear. However, I suggest you to stick with the KLS, there is no reason to change blade for the 40+ balls.

Viscaria will provide you a higher throw, easier open ups, more direct touch and harder feel.

If you feel a lack of power it could also be technique. If you are using a decently fast blade and your feel you need more power, my guess is, improving the technique is the best way of taking care of this.

When you can get good power from a relatively slow blade, then, you can get a ton of power using a faster blade.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

I tried my friend's Viscaria blade with Tibhar rubbers on both sides and it is indeed more powerful and faster.

If you all mentioned that KLHS is a fast blade and similar to Viscaria, then I will probably keep my blade and change the rubbers.