Table Tennis Rulez[Promotional Video]

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Amazing new video Dan! What I love about your videos is I see footage I have never seen before! How is that possible!!? I've seen so many matches and videos haha :)

The Waldner points are epic! The one where he walks away and hits the ball against Timo Boll is probably the most fascinating point I have ever seen!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Amazing new video Dan! What I love about your videos is I see footage I have never seen before! How is that possible!!? I've seen so many matches and videos haha :)

The Waldner points are epic! The one where he walks away and hits the ball against Timo Boll is probably the most fascinating point I have ever seen!

Cheers mate,I'm glad you have appreciated this footage :)
A lot of work to find all shots in good quality and rare clips,I hope this video will be a nice spot for our Sport on web.
I can't wait for Olympic Games,hehe :)

Great work Geca!! Love to watch your video posts so keep on doing what you are good at :)

Waldner=Epic, Legendary, Pure awesomeness... etc. :D

Many thanks for your support and your post Giangt! :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Cheers mate,I'm glad you have appreciated this footage :)
A lot of work to find all shots in good quality and rare clips,I hope this video will be a nice spot for our Sport on web.
I can't wait for Olympic Games,hehe :)

Yeah I can imagine bro! Fantastic work. Ill promote this for you very soon :) The Olympics is going to be one hell of a tournament! Cannot wait! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
wow, nice footage! really good work! fantastic :) can't wait for the olympics!!
the first point is amazing ^^
i also like the point between Apolonia and Machado, incredible ^^ and their "handshake" is great :)
also, the point at 4.05 is awsome!
and many others :)
i'm gonna post it in my facebook wall if you admit ;)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Geca the video is awesome to say the least, can you make one of such "out of the world" shots from Waldner , like the one he hit against Timo and the one he hit against the round the net from Liu Guoliang .... or have you already made one

I love this idea. Those shots from Waldner are great. Those around the net shots from Ma Long are pretty cool as well. I like those stills you have added as well. Especially the one of Wang Hao. Still and yet action. Great video.

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Many thanks for all your comments and sharing guys,I'm glad you appreciate this work :)