Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys,

As you may of seen on our various social media posts we are launching the TableTennisDaily podcast tomorrow. It's something that we have been thinking about doing for a long time now and has been a lot of hard work but it's finally ready and hopefully you guys will really like it. The podcast itself will be hosted by me and Thomas Jeffcott. For those of you that don't know him Thomas has been helping me behind the scenes for TableTennisDaily for a couple of years. The aim of the podcast is to raise the profile of some of the worlds greatest players, coaches and industry experts both past and present. We ask a number of questions ranging from training methods/coaching philosophies and their careers to what they like to do off the table and more personal questions. It gives listeners the chance to get a unique insight into the lives of various world class table tennis professionals from around the world.

tabletennisdailypodcast.jpg

New TableTennisDaily podcast coming Monday. Tomorrow we are joined by special guest and world top 50 player Kristian Karlsson!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Awesome! Can't wait for it, are you going to talk to him about his switch to Butterfly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mean how he has been photographed using Tenergy when he is not supposed to?

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
great idea enhancing professional players with an other side, more intimate perhaps ?

hearing english is still a bit hard for me (according to speed ...) but I'm looking forward to it !

Yeah that's our idea, we want to get the players on a personal level aswell as their playing career. The podcasts are very relaxed and enjoyable.... i hope :)

Reactions: violoniste18