TAKING ON THE BRITISH CHAMPIONS! TTD Team vs Ormeau | British Premier League | M1 (LIVE)

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey guys!

The TTD Team are making their debut in the highest division in the UK, the Premier British League! This league features the 8 best teams in the UK!

We will be live streaming every home fixture on the channel! Catch all our away matches live on TTE.TV!

The live stream begins this Saturday 30th September 2pm UK time! Be sure not to miss it, it's going to be epic! Hit reminder button to be notified 🔥🏓 Are you ready?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
I watched. I was a little late joining the stream and couldn’t rewind but found that I could on tte.tv and that it was the same feed.
Enjoyed watching the games,good competitive stuff although maybe Damian Provost had a little in reserve? They are defending champions, it gets easier from here🤣
On a side note I thought that commentary was entertaining and in keeping with you channel, not sure it was sufficiently neutral for tte.tv really though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I did watch a bit of it LIVE, but TTD was losing so I just quit the stream...
I watched it afterward. I skipped forward a lot. I agree with you. TTD was losing and they were not that close so I did not enjoy it as much as other videos.

Damien Provost also looked like he was holding back but yet he was still winning with a decent margin.