Target Shooting Trick Shots (VIDEO)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey guys!

We were thinking about creating something new and decided to try it out with a longer video containing only different kind of target shots. We tried to use a lot of creativity once again to come up with some unique ideas such as the hairdryer clip.

Check it out below and let us know what you think about it! Do you prefer this stuff instead of the original table tennis trick videos we have done or is it the other way around? Also, which was your favorite clip? :)

If you enjoy it please share it around, that'd be much appreciated! :)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Great that you are back! I really enjoys your tricks but I don't think I'm the only one that loves to watch your reactions after the trick. Always trying to play it cool like you made it in the first attempt haha! Thumps up for you EditingSports.

Thanks a lot! Haha indeed, it's pretty funny to watch the reactions. Not sure would it be better to react "strongly" for the video or just do it the way we usually tend to react after getting a trick done :p

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
This is amazing! That last trick was hilarious! You guys looked so frustrated, the ball was so close to landing in the two cups! Awesome, awesome!

Thanks so much Dan! :) Yeah we wanted to put in some funny blooper(s) in the end to get everybody in good mood :D You have no idea how long we actually tried that last clip's trick, it certainly got quite frustrating! :D

Reactions: Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks so much Dan! :) Yeah we wanted to put in some funny blooper(s) in the end to get everybody in good mood :D You have no idea how long we actually tried that last clip's trick, it certainly got quite frustrating! :D

Haha I can imagine! I remember trying to pull of a trick once, took ages and my battery ran out on my camera. Not forgetting all the memory cards needed to :) Awesome ES!

Reactions: Pongfinity
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
Thanks a lot! Haha indeed, it's pretty funny to watch the reactions. Not sure would it be better to react "strongly" for the video or just do it the way we usually tend to react after getting a trick done :p

I really like when you play it cool!