Technique Advice

This user has no status.
Hey guys, I am attaching a few videos of me playing. I am the guy in the red shirt. Could you provide insight on my current technique and how to improve my game? I would really appreciate it, thanks. I am using a TBALC + Baracuda on both sides in this video. I felt a lack in power sometimes so I have currently switched to a Calderano SAL + Dignics 05 both sides.

Attachments

• IMG_1319.MOV
    58.7 MB
  • IMG_1317 2.MOV
    7.8 MB
  • IMG_1317.MOV
    16.6 MB
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Hard to say, there are only like 5 plays between 3 videos, and your opponent wasn't able to launch a successful attack. For your FH loop it looks like recovery rather than power is the issue. If your opponent blocks off the bounce to anywhere but your middle FH area you'd probably have a hard time continuing the attack.

Reactions: blahness
This user has no status.
Hard to say, there are only like 5 plays between 3 videos, and your opponent wasn't able to launch a successful attack. For your FH loop it looks like recovery rather than power is the issue. If your opponent blocks off the bounce to anywhere but your middle FH area you'd probably have a hard time continuing the attack.
Fair enough, thank you so much! Is there anything wrong with my FH loop technique?