The drop shot executed to absolute perfection!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Yes, it's fairly obvious he is trolling. But if he truly believes that most people who criticize his videos are complaining in a similarly ignorant fashion to what he is caricaturing here, then he should get to know his critics better.
NL you were right about the topspin, I submit. Didnt take a look just was focussing on the receivers wrist. It is k to get criticized when you want to do anything, How to get to know you guys better? :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
I am 100% sure I can do this trick with whether it is a dining table or some one feeding or Robot. I believe in my touch, It doesnt lie. Doing it all the time in match conditions is hard. It is again about Pareto. Each 1 % percentage after 80 takes expontential time and dedication. But it is finally about heart

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
NL you were right about the topspin, I submit. Didnt take a look just was focussing on the receivers wrist. It is k to get criticized when you want to do anything, How to get to know you guys better? :D

You play in Germany. I'm sure there are enough leagues and clubs in the country for anyone who wants to talk to a TTR 1600+ player and find out what they think of your videos.

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
You play in Germany. I'm sure there are enough leagues and clubs in the country for anyone who wants to talk to a TTR 1600+ player and find out what they think of your videos.

I don't think they understand what I am doing. Actually it is difficult to convey how I feel about Table Tennis to anyone else. It doesn't matter for me because I don't play competitively, I approach the game in artistic sense. Yet, it provides me certain edge which the convetional way doesn't. I have a dream of going to China and practice there for a period of 6 months in the future. Where I want to unlearn whatever I did till now and start again like Phoenix. Thats my real desire.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I don't think they understand what I am doing. Actually it is difficult to convey how I feel about Table Tennis to anyone else. It doesn't matter for me because I don't play competitively, I approach the game in artistic sense. Yet, it provides me certain edge which the convetional way doesn't. I have a dream of going to China and practice there for a period of 6 months in the future. Where I want to unlearn whatever I did till now and start again like Phoenix. Thats my real desire.
I think they understand better than you realize. Their interests are just different from yours. They just don't want the people who are trying to learn the real game to be led astray by your efforts.

It's good that you appreciate you have a lot to unlearn. I didn't get that impression from you back when you started to do Jugaad versions of high level serves.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews

Six months in china :D thats a great ambition. I too want to do that! However im far too bad as of now. I heard from good players in switzerland that they went to china and even the kids didn't want to play with them becaus the couldnt control the ball well enough and those players were 2000 us rating players.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
I think they understand better than you realize. Their interests are just different from yours. They just don't want the people who are trying to learn the real game to be led astray by your efforts.

It's good that you appreciate you have a lot to unlearn. I didn't get that impression from you back when you started to do Jugaad versions of high level serves.

I didn't get that impression from you back when you started to do Jugaad versions of high level serves

I am aware of most of what I do. I just don't share the ones which don't help me

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Six months in china :D thats a great ambition. I too want to do that! However im far too bad as of now. I heard from good players in switzerland that they went to china and even the kids didn't want to play with them becaus the couldnt control the ball well enough and those players were 2000 us rating players.

ofc I expect to play with 6 year olds. They beat the crap out of me. I have such experiences with Chess. Afterwards, you feel like dying cos the Ego developed wants to kill you. But, that is when the resolution comes to become better. It is a necessary process to die again and again till we raise from the same tomb again in Sports I suppose

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well, I have to say, Dan posts a cool video of a great drop shot and look at what this discussion has turned into!!! Pure LULZ. I am definitely entertained. The comedy of the overinflated ego on parade in all its glory.

I would love to see Wally Green play Siva with his little racket. That would be pretty good entertainment. Matthew Suchy is pretty good at playing with a small wooden block. My bet is that would be pretty funny too.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: Boogar
says what [IMG]
I don't understand why someone would be ashamed of getting beat really bad by some 6 year old. Wouldn't it be better to think of it as a great chance to see just how much you are lacking so you can improve? I mean, there's 6 - 10 year old's out there who topspin harder than most good adult players. Just imagine the potential for technique if a 6 - 10 year old can do THAT.

I guess there's different approaches for different people.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I don't understand why someone would be ashamed of getting beat really bad by some 6 year old. Wouldn't it be better to think of it as a great chance to see just how much you are lacking so you can improve? I mean, there's 6 - 10 year old's out there who topspin harder than most good adult players. Just imagine the potential for technique if a 6 - 10 year old can do THAT.

I guess there's different approaches for different people.

You have to have a realistic understanding of our sport and a decently mature ego to appreciate that. And even if you do, there is no guarantee how you will react if it actually happened to you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Well, I have to say, Dan posts a cool video of a great drop shot and look at what this discussion has turned into!!! Pure LULZ. I am definitely entertained. The comedy of the overinflated ego on parade in all its glory.

I would love to see Wally Green play Siva with his little racket. That would be pretty good entertainment. Matthew Suchy is pretty good at playing with a small wooden block. My bet is that would be pretty funny too.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Wally Green is that rapper guy, Didnt know him. Just saw his rap ping pong video. Really cool rap and I think it would be battle of ego. It will start like this

Yo, Willy Wally,

I Whick your Whacky,

I ping pongy gonna make you dinky donkey :D

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
There are THREE double posts from you alone on this third page. Wtf is wrong with you these days...

Do you mean a reptition, cos I don't see any repetition of posts. This is the first forum I had ever joined. Would be glad to know what you meant by double post?

So, I am using the edit now. Actually those single posts were replies to few posts in general. So, I couldn't address it to a single person

Last edited: