The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
Kristian Karlson from Calibra to Tenergy at the Czech Open

20778285050_287b6e4e25_h.jpg

Good find! I believe he has done the same as Pär Gerell.. He's still using Calibra LT on the backhand, but has found out that the Tenergy is more suitable for his forehand game. Did you see how well PG played since he change to Tenergy on forehand? Huge difference! Sooo more stabile now :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 5 reviews
Good find! I believe he has done the same as Pär Gerell.. He's still using Calibra LT on the backhand, but has found out that the Tenergy is more suitable for his forehand game. Did you see how well PG played since he change to Tenergy on forehand? Huge difference! Sooo more stabile now :D

I´m really sceptical about this photo. I haven´t seen Kristian playing with red rubber in his fh nor without edge tape lately. If I would have to bet I would bet that this photo is from practice where he is trying out this racket. I can be wrong, but this picture doesn´t prove me that he has actually changed his gear.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
I´m really sceptical about this photo. I have never seen Kristian playing with red rubber in his fh nor without edge tape. If I would have to bet I would bet that this photo is from practice where he is trying out this racket. I can be wrong, but this picture doesn´t prove me that he has actually changed his gear.
I am sorry to say but you lost your bet ;) The picture is from the official ITTF Flickr site day 3 from the Czech open 2015. This means the picture is very recent and valid as well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 5 reviews
I am sorry to say but you lost your bet ;) The picture is from the official ITTF Flickr site day 3 from the Czech open 2015. This means the picture is very recent and valid as well.

Yes I know that this picture is from official ITTF site. I tried to find a video of Kristians mach from that tournament but didn´t find any. So I´m still sceptical;). I´m not saying that I´m absolutely sure that he is not playing with Tenergy
but I would still bet against it. If someone can find a Clear picture of his fh rubber from World cup or European championships it would be really appreciate:).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 5 reviews
After Polish open I would still bet strongly against Kristian using Tenergy and just hope that no one calls my bluff:p.

Yes I know that this picture is from official ITTF site. I tried to find a video of Kristians mach from that tournament but didn´t find any. So I´m still sceptical;). I´m not saying that I´m absolutely sure that he is not playing with Tenergy
but I would still bet against it. If someone can find a Clear picture of his fh rubber from World cup or European championships it would be really appreciate:).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Have any Pros use innerforce zlc in nowadays?

Any mini review for this blades?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
I saw your other thread earlier, was waiting for Giangt to reply as he is the guru on these matters. I actually think ML BH is on a Tenergy at the moment (I think UpsideDownCarl mentioned this as well) and if I had to take a stab I would say it's Tenergy 05. I can't provide a picture yet to prove this but I believe someone will have something from the recently concluded World Cup, Polish Open or maybe from Chinese Super League earlier this year. FH I believe it's still H3 Neo Blue Sponge. Anyway, we need others to wade in and confirm?

It's the rubber watching season again hehe (much like it's getting to be good bird watching season Down Under)

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I saw your other thread earlier, was waiting for Giangt to reply as he is the guru on these matters. I actually think ML BH is on a Tenergy at the moment (I think UpsideDownCarl mentioned this as well) and if I had to take a stab I would say it's Tenergy 05. I can't provide a picture yet to prove this but I believe someone will have something from the recently concluded World Cup, Polish Open or maybe from Chinese Super League earlier this year. FH I believe it's still H3 Neo Blue Sponge. Anyway, we need others to wade in and confirm?

It's the rubber watching season again hehe (much like it's getting to be good bird watching season Down Under)

And if you look at the setup Giangt has listed as his setup, I believe that may be Ma Long's setup too. hahaha.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
2015 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals, Dec 10 - 13, Lisbon POR

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
Octharov blade

2015 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals, Dec 10 - 13, Lisbon POR.Janus videos:
I was watching the Octcharov vs Mizutani ( Janus videos). At 11.31 minute there is a clear image of the Octcharov blade on the table where the plies can be seen.

This user has no status.
2015 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals, Dec 10 - 13, Lisbon POR.Janus videos:
I was watching the Octcharov vs Mizutani ( Janus videos). At 11.31 minute there is a clear image of the Octcharov blade on the table where the plies can be seen.

dima.jpg
There ya go :)

This user has no status.
So Ovtcharov is clearly not using a Donic blade. I have heard that he has used the Stiga Clipper but that blade does not look lika a Clipper. Can it be Stiga Carbonado or some Butterfly carbon blade?

I think the Ma Long giving dima two
Blades is the key, well it's just a hunch ;)