Tickets for GB team match on August 3

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Hi guys. I have 3 tickets for the team GB match against Portugal at 19:00 on August 3 for sale. These are tickets I purchased 18 months ago so my family could watch me play in London. We are in the morning session the next day against Singapore so I don't need these tickets any more.

Pickup will be somewhere in Kensington after my girlfriend has picked them up in the next couple of days. I will have to check the price I paid for them (illegal to sell them for more than I paid).

Cheers,
William Henzell

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Hi William, great to see you here and I'd like to add my congratulations for your performances in the singles. I'm currently volunteering as a Sports Statistician at the Table Tennis (3 of us sit on the table on the far end of the table) and was lucky enough to be working on your table for your 2nd and 3rd round matches. Your match against Samsanov was truly a highlight of the games so far.

I can't buy the tickets but I wish you luck in managing to pass them to a TT fan.

Good luck in the team event, I will be (secretly) rooting for you!

Thanks,
David.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I'd like the tickets please

Hi William,
We'd like all three tickets if they're still available could you hold them until we've spoken to my nephew (not sure he'll want them if they are the expensive ones). We're coming down Friday and could pick them up at the Excel.
Hope this is alright.

Cheers

Kev.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Thanks so much Davott. I had the run of my life (so far) and this Olympics has been an amazing experience. Don't worry, I won't dob you in to the others ;-)

Just sent you a text Fearn57.

Reactions: Davott
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Don't worry, I won't dob you in to the others ;-).

Not like I could do a great deal to help you, the moment my input doesn't match the officials I get shouted at by Omega :D I'll send positive thoughts!

Just out of curiosity, the stats such as "shots played", "most points won in a row", "furthest ahead" and "biggest comeback", are they of any use to the players? do you use them to alter your tactics or spot where you could improve?