Totally,Which ball do you think is the best?

Totally,Which ball do you think is the best?

• Butterfly

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • Schildkrot super

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Double Fish

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Donic

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Nittaku

Votes: 40 35.4%
  • DHS

Votes: 26 23.0%
  • cornilleau

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joola

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Yasaka

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other(andro,Tibhar,adidas,...)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Mine is Butterfly 3 star in a match

And Joola Magic training balls for training. The ones with the black writing on I think are better then the red writing ones. They seem to be softer and break easier so they are not as good :D

joola training ball.jpg Butterfly_Three_Star_.jpg

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
i think komann 3 stars are most reliable but as for match play DHS is the best and i also use joola magic trainin balls

This user has no status.
T

This user has no status.
Training: Double Circle

Match: Double Circle

64DMr.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Here in Brazil we use the DHS 1 star to train but in tournaments we use tibhar 3 stars. I also really like the Donic ones.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Butterfly's seem to last a long time without getting shiny. I find it interesting that it depends a lot on where people live. Most people in the US think Nittaku makes the best balls, but I've noticed they are not so popular in Europe.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Gambler, those gold balls, I believe preform better than butterfly three stars.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
The best ball I ever tried wasn't even mine. It was someone else's and after hitting with it I had to look at what it was. It was a Stiga Optimum.

On the cheap/value side I like 729 3star. I have found those to have the best durability amongst cheap 3 star balls.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Nittaku "Premium" 3-star balls are the best for tournament/matchplay. They are the only ones made in Japan (and not China), and they even play on that fact in their advertisements x]. I like them because the batches are really consistent. I don't think they're magic like some people see them, nor am I picky about how you always HAVE TO play with that ball in tournaments. Other brands are good, but I've seen way too many 3-star bad batches (maybe even fake copies of them). I think I got some fake 3-star BTY balls with soft spots and inconsistencies too xD

But Nittaku Premiums are hell-a expensive. But you pay the price for quality (excuse me "premium" quality xD). If I were to get training balls, pretty much any cheap Chinese brands would do. DHS, Double Fish are some examples. I heard rave reviews about Gambler balls, but I tried the Gold-version (two-star I believe, Platinum is the three-star version), and I can honestly say that Gambler is one of the first balls that I HATED. They were so inconsistent, not evenly hard, and the powder on them was nasty. It was a bad experience for me (could've been a bad batch, but I doubt it...still, that just means that the balls are inconsistent between batches Dx).

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...
Nov 2010
Double Fish or DHS - good value and not a lot of diffence to the more expensive balls. I hate Schildkrot as one in every box is an egg.