Using H3 41 on my BH . . . .

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Why did you move away playing H3 neo 41 degree unboosted at the end?

So I have looked into my inventory. Yes I have two sheets of H3 neo 41 degree, both are red.

Now I am sooooo intrigued......
After a while it became very tiring, I started to lose easy balls because I was exhausting my self before the end of a match.

So I put on tenergy 05 and kept the baracuda and saw even better results.

The short game wa pretty hard, bui adapted and everything else was flawless.

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
After a while it became very tiring, I started to lose easy balls because I was exhausting my self before the end of a match.

Tenergy 05 forehand and Baracuda backhand, or the other way around?

Thanks!

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Tenergy 05 forehand and Baracuda backhand, or the other way around?

Thanks!
05 at forehand. And I kept the 05 for almost 5 years until now that I decided to go to the glayzer 09c.

And after the baracuda I went to the bluestorm z3, it fit me perfectly and I've been using it for 3 years now.

Before the 09c I tried the goldarc 8 (47.5), and still have it with the z3.

But alongside the glayzer 09c, I also bought the normal glayzer, but I don't like it very much.

So now I have 2 rackets.

. Intensity, goldarc 8 (fh) and bluestorm z3

. Viscaria, glayzer 09c (fh) and glayzer

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

Maybe body training can be the solution?

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Maybe body training can be the solution?
I did it for year, I lost 10 kilos in a year and put on muscle, but I always look to playing very slow topspins with a very soft and light touch. The hurricane drops them to the net. You need a strong acceleration and high power to be consistent with hard rubbers, that's why I don't really like them anymore.

The t05, coppa x3, calibra tour s, and vega euro grip and throw them flawlessly on the other side, expecting to block the incoming rockets. Because my playstyle is a classic countering blocker, these rubbers work perfectly. The viscaria is the cherry on top that gives the speed that the rubbers lack.

I want to play softly with a lot of control and tons of spin. The vega europe df is my ideal rubber, and the intensity my ideal blade. The glayzers and viscaria is just something to bring me up to speed to modern tactics and playstyle, and then I'll probably put vega euro df on the instensity, idk, I'll see next year.

This user has no status.
Unboosted tacky rubber is really good for control and variation play but it's a playstyle that I hate playing with (i used to do a lot of it), and also doesn't tie into my chiquita/flick/loop strategy ie attack first and ask questions later which generally leads to lots of exciting fast spinny TT and i also end up in much better positions in general. There's also issues with too much control play for me, because a lot of the old guys just have better touch and consistency because they had a lot more time on the table than me, I can't defend against their weird af shots all the time, and it's simply easier to bring real fire-power and force my way through their defence with D05, because with it I can produce enough killing power and still recover for the next attacking shot. With dead tacky rubbers you need to invest too much into producing true loopkills and compromise a bit too much on positioning.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
unless you are trained extensively, I don't really see the point of using hard rubber on BH.
try playing against a player who puts pressure on your BH and see how the control of a slow rubber can help you

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
unless you are trained extensively, I don't really see the point of using hard rubber on BH.
try playing against a player who puts pressure on your BH and see how the control of a slow rubber can help you
It has great control but not slow at all. I played with a teen who trains regularly with the provincial team. Against the D05 my “dead” H3 wins most of the points 😂

I am not even the strong one on BH. It’s really easy to drive unboosted H3.

says Not for sale, I liked it actually
May 2018
is all fun and all when your opponent give a dead ball to your middle and your shot end up in the net.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
The idea is not to play like Fan Zhendong or Ovtcharov and power loop every long ball but rather to have a controlled and slow backhand that can absorb pressure.
I wouldnt use it in matches that I want to win but from time to time it can be fun.
If you enjoy chopping, pushing and disturbing your opponent without attacking yourself ( on BH) while still being able to spin and create chances and have immense control, hard tacky rubber on BH fits into that.
Otherwise, dont bother.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
show me a video of you playing, i'll tell you how an unboosted h3 41 degree on BH is not a good idea.

I mean I don't play competitively, so a H3 that can return short, long, slow, fast, spinny, no spin and loop works really well at the amateur level. In defence, I can also chop from far away with ease.

May 2018
I mean I don't play competitively, so a H3 that can return short, long, slow, fast, spinny, no spin and loop works really well at the amateur level. In defence, I can also chop from far away with ease.
well then there you have it. You just haven't play against someone good enough to make you realize having an unboost 41 degree h3 on BH is a bad idea. I can go to any table tennis outdoor park and beat everyone with my phone. Am i going to claim phone is the best tt equipment? lol

• Haha
Reactions: ben1229
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
well then there you have it. You just haven't play against someone good enough to make you realize having an unboost 41 degree h3 on BH is a bad idea. I can go to any table tennis outdoor park and beat everyone with my phone. Am i going to claim phone is the best tt equipment? lol

Well unboosted H3 is just an accidental discovery that fits my style. There's this guy ranked among the top in my province also plays unboosted H3 on both sides. It just fits his style and help winning many rallies.

In both cases unboosted H3 fits both high and low level players. The same can be said to many other rubbers.

I understand your point. Once you go up to a high enough level, you need the insane speed and pace to win points.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Well unboosted H3 is just an accidental discovery that fits my style. There's this guy ranked among the top in my province also plays unboosted H3 on both sides. It just fits his style and help winning many rallies.

In both cases unboosted H3 fits both high and low level players. The same can be said to many other rubbers.

I understand your point. Once you go up to a high enough level, you need the insane speed and pace to win points.
The higher level you reach, accurate is the thing you need . power , speed, spin, when you reach high level its like an automatically gain stuff in your skill.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
that is exactly my point