Venus V-14 PRO

says Hi there Tompa8888, Thank you for asking my opinion. It...
says Hi there Tompa8888, Thank you for asking my opinion. It...
Mar 2015
Read 37 reviews
5 out of 5 rating for Venus V-14 PRO

So, I bought one blade. I have a normal V-14 too. This one is a bit faster and stiffer and it is built with ALC. The feeling is high and good. This blade is a must have!
This is a PRO version, which means, that the blade should me more direct and aggressive, than the normal V-14. The blade feels definitely stiffer and a bit faster, the tempo is OFF with a fine touch. Goes well with all rubbers. This blade is a very nice looping blade well suited for an all out looper and attacker style. Similar to BF TB/ZJK ALC. Due to the limba outer plies the ball touch feels softer then those BTY blades. Feels more direct, than Marcos Freitas ALC blade. The tempo is at the edge of OFF-/OFF.

The blade is suited for a looping based game with power loops and drives/loop drives. The blade is less elastic then the normal V14, so I would say it is speed elastic. The basic V14 is more flexible.

Have tried it with Bluefire M1 and M2 and Z2.

I will update the review later, when I have more experience comparing the normal and the PRO version with the same coverings.