W968 and butterfly innerforce layers alc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Has someone tried or has this two blades and can make a comparison between national w968 and bty innerforce layers alc, I want to know in which characteristics they’re similar and in which ones are they different

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
W968 is among the most expensive. That’s why there’s not many reviews outside China (more affordable).

I found this on a Chinese tt forum:

“W968无论是力量、速度、旋转,单板质量都超过INN ZLC,INN适合力量小一点的人,比较容易打透;W968需要发力集中才能打出质量。W968的手柄圆,蝴蝶的手柄扁一些。如果喜欢inn的手柄,我建议选INN ALC,更脆弹,弹性输出更线性一些,ZLC小力量不走,发力弹性突然增大,不好控制”

Basically W968 has a higher ceiling for spin and speed whereas INN has a lower threshold. INN is more linear.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Would you really want to risk all that many to get unknown blade from shady guy in dark alley? Butterfly blades are also in the counterfeit dangerzone, but DHS is much harder to get original stuff. Especially those provincial and national stuff.

I would consider that option only if I knew exact parameters I want, and had a trusted person to hand pick it. Think about it, and think whether risk is worth it.

There is a thread on this forums about cheaper alternatives to W968. I've gotten a clone or two, and developed some criteria to give to a seller. I've got 1 or 2 reliable Chinese store that fullfiles that request. I had to wait 2 or 3 weeks longer so the seller finds one matching, but it was worth it so far. I developed backhand placement control and fh looper style, and both long v clones and layer alc are amazing, but alc having lower power and being easier to control (I also added weight to the racket… because my alc is too light, but I got really good feeling blade). As I said, haven't played with W968, can't say much about it, only used clones, I assume they feel similar, but a little worse.

Summon user @RidTheKid.

Blades to research Tibhar Shang Kun Alc hybrid, Yasaka Athletico Power, more in the thread I mentioned.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Would you really want to risk all that many to get unknown blade from shady guy in dark alley? Butterfly blades are also in the counterfeit dangerzone, but DHS is much harder to get original stuff. Especially those provincial and national stuff.

I would consider that option only if I knew exact parameters I want, and had a trusted person to hand pick it. Think about it, and think whether risk is worth it.

If you have the parameters, might as well get a custom blade. Plenty of members here make good stuff cheap.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
If you have the parameters, might as well get a custom blade. Plenty of members here make good stuff cheap.

True, but I've used couple of blades that were exactly the same on paper (my club gives standardized setups to kids) and yet they felt different. I am really happy with what I have now, so I won't be changing any time soon though. Right now a guy from this forums sold me a blade that feels amazing, totally different than anything I tried. Really loud and clear vibrations. Easy to feel the ball contact place, and type. Despite having same composition as every alc blade I used this far. It's hard to describe. I discovered that all same model, same spec blades aren't same. I am worried that I would have to order couple of blades with same spec to get same lucky pick.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

There is a thread on this forums about cheaper alternatives to W968. I've gotten a clone or two, and developed some criteria to give to a seller. I've got 1 or 2 reliable Chinese store that fullfiles that request. I had to wait 2 or 3 weeks longer so the seller finds one matching, but it was worth it so far. I developed backhand placement control and fh looper style, and both long v clones and layer alc are amazing, but alc having lower power and being easier to control (I also added weight to the racket… because my alc is too light, but I got really good feeling blade). As I said, haven't played with W968, can't say much about it, only used clones, I assume they feel similar, but a little worse.

Summon user @RidTheKid.

Blades to research Tibhar Shang Kun Alc hybrid, Yasaka Athletico Power, more in the thread I mentioned.

Prott.vip sells authentic stuff. Been shopping with them for years. Never get counterfeit. Their price justifies the authenticity.

Reactions: MonkeyDLuffy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Prott.vip sells authentic stuff. Been shopping with them for years. Never get counterfeit. Their price justifies the authenticity.

I am torn when it comes to prott.vip. If you message the seller with your requirements there he agrees to fulfill it. On the other hand, they offer "Fan ZhenDong Personal H3" or "Fan ZhenDong Personal Backhand Rubber" it really makes me think that they are a scam...

The other problem is finding that you were scammed. Not that long ago, there was a counterfeit Long V batch that even DHS couldn't distinguish from the original ones. (I will post source later, I think that zyu81 posted it on this forum here though)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I am torn when it comes to prott.vip. If you message the seller with your requirements there he agrees to fulfill it. On the other hand, they offer "Fan ZhenDong Personal H3" or "Fan ZhenDong Personal Backhand Rubber" it really makes me think that they are a scam...

The other problem is finding that you were scammed. Not that long ago, there was a counterfeit Long V batch that even DHS couldn't distinguish from the original ones. (I will post source later, I think that zyu81 posted it on this forum here though)

All those celebrities level rubbers are just national H3 with a degree harder. Nobody uses them in China. People in China sticks to national/provincial Hurricane or Skyline which could be bought from official DHS shops online. Prott pretty much sell those official products to overseas buyers.

If DHS can’t distinguish a fake batch of Long V, it’s guaranteed that counterfeit technology has gone to the next level.

Most people at the club level could never break the ceiling effect of W968. From many Chinese coaches, they all suggest people to stick to Long V unless your level and technique is at a very high level. So you can easily buy from a DHS official distributor.

Reactions: Kuba Hajto
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Most people at the club level could never break the ceiling effect of W968. From many Chinese coaches, they all suggest people to stick to Long V unless your level and technique is at a very high level. So you can easily buy from a DHS official distributor.

You touched upon yet another worthy note. It's often more fun to go balls to the wall with slower stuff than with something whose ceiling you can't touch. (a motorcycle analogy would be getting every single horsepower from 300cc than not using 1% of 1000cc bike on a track)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Why not just go with the Donic “Donic Ovtcharov/Original №1 Senso”? It appears to be a high quality blade modeled after the W968. Seems like an easy way to avoid all the counterfeit nonsense.

(Also, I just noticed that tabbletennis11 is selling the w968?!?). “By purchasing this blade, you are agreeing that your name and address will be kept in DHS's database as a rare owner of this W968 blade.”

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019

That wasn’t me, perhaps it was zeio.

I am not sure about ProTT’s legitimacy.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Do you mean from soul spin? Yes I also want to know the thickness materials for requesting that custom blade

CLV

This user has no status.

CLV

This user has no status.
Sep 2020
I really like it. I come from a Samsonov Force Pro. This blade has a bit more wood feeling. It feels like less of a frying pan. More importantly it has more gears then my previous blade. But that takes some getting used to.

The finishing of the blade is super smooth. It comes in a nice box and is a bargain. Hipnotic is very friendly and really helps in the descision making process. Delivery was fast. Just a great experience.