What a beautiful racket. Also, my cleanest rubber cut so far.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
I love this combination of blue, grey, and black. Definitely the most visually pleasing setup I've had so far.

Anyone else who loves how their racket looks?

3pAA.png2pAAA – obnovený.pngpott2AAA.png

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I love this combination of blue, grey, and black. Definitely the most visually pleasing setup I've had so far.

Anyone else who loves how their racket looks?

View attachment 29578View attachment 29577View attachment 29579
Yeah, I like the photo you glued at the end of the handle, I assume it is XuXin. 😂
I got a couple of those blades which I called the under 5 dollars miracles. I bought mines as seconds, the handles were loose but now these are some of my favorite blades.

P.S. I normally buy now my blades "exclusively' because I like the handles.
PS. P.S. I do like the new Butterfly Hadron5.........but i won't buy one 😂

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
Yeah, I like the photo you glued at the end of the handle, I assume it is XuXin. 😂
I got a couple of those blades which I called the under 5 dollars miracles. I bought mines as seconds, the handles were loose but now these are some of my favorite blades.

P.S. I normally buy now my blades "exclusively' because I like the handles.
PS. P.S. I do like the new Butterfly Hadron5.........but i won't buy one 😂
You are right, it is Xu Xin. Shame there isn't a blade with a small Xu Xin on the handle. And I agree, this blade is quite a miracle given the price. It even perfectly matches with my BS.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
Wouldn't the rubber be more comfortable to rest the thumb and index tho?
To some degree, yes. However, in the long term, it's better not to rest your fingers on the rubber due to sweating. With fingers on the wood, you avoid the risk of slipping during a rally, which could put you at a disadvantage. The grip is more secure that way. Also, the TPB is (for me) way better without the extra rubber.

Reactions: Jslick89