This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Well-Known Member
I think my shortlist would be G09c, MK hybrid.
I'm sort of OK with Glayzer and Butterfly sponge. MK I tried only shortly, but it very non-impressive in a good way. Shots landed, there was spin, and that was that.
I don't particularly like the feeling of Rakza 7 so I'd probably pick Rakza Z only if the rest wasn't great.
I would also be interested in trying the softer versions of DNA Hybrid because the XH felt very tolerant, but also very 2 geared. The high gear was just still very good to control.
NUZN... I just don't know. Andro can feel great but also completely off at the same time. The fact that there are two different types of NUZN doesn't really help either. I don't like getting basically a different rubber when you change the hardness a little bit.
I'm sort of OK with Glayzer and Butterfly sponge. MK I tried only shortly, but it very non-impressive in a good way. Shots landed, there was spin, and that was that.
I don't particularly like the feeling of Rakza 7 so I'd probably pick Rakza Z only if the rest wasn't great.
I would also be interested in trying the softer versions of DNA Hybrid because the XH felt very tolerant, but also very 2 geared. The high gear was just still very good to control.
NUZN... I just don't know. Andro can feel great but also completely off at the same time. The fact that there are two different types of NUZN doesn't really help either. I don't like getting basically a different rubber when you change the hardness a little bit.