What Glue should I use?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I have used Revolution Nr3 medium and normal viscosity

Overall, even after applying 2-3 layers of this glue, using racket press for about 8 hours, the rubber comes off at the sides of the blades (head).

Removing the rubber is a breeze for re-applying the glue.

My only complain with Revolution Nr 3 glues, is that it cannot hold the rubber good enough.

Butterfly Free chack pro was better in holding the rubber and the blade, but removing the rubbers was a pain.

Use Revo 3 high viscosity.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Use Revo 3 high viscosity.
In my experience, medium was worse than Normal. I had tried applying medium on a DHS Hurricane 3 and 8 rubbers. It would simply not stick!. ( i had made sure it was dry, basically the white colour of the glue disappears on the rubber)

Now you say high viscosity.. :confused:, i am not sure!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
In my experience, medium was worse than Normal. I had tried applying medium on a DHS Hurricane 3 and 8 rubbers. It would simply not stick!. ( i had made sure it was dry, basically the white colour of the glue disappears on the rubber)

Now you say high viscosity.. :confused:, i am not sure!

I understand your hesitation after 2 failures, also it is not the cheapest. All I can say, I'm using high-viscosity, 2 layers on rubber, 2 layers on blade, and it sticks well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I must admit to also having some issues with Rev no 3 (Normal) - despite 2 layers on rubber and 1 on blade I have found that the rubber is very easy to dislodge with even the slightest touch to table, and when removing it it almost falls off, but the glue is tough to rub off the rubber.

I changed to Nittaku Finezip and it is night and day - easy to apply, very strong bond and peels off in minutes when I take it off.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I've never experimented with "strange inventions" trying to save and then regret it. I have been using all the time BTY Free Chack (not II and not II pro) just Free Chack and have never been disappointed. Recently read about DHS #15 that is also excellent and along with some other products ordered 500 ml bottle, which will be enough for a "while" ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I have used Revolution Nr3 medium and normal viscosity

Overall, even after applying 2-3 layers of this glue, using racket press for about 8 hours, the rubber comes off at the sides of the blades (head).

Removing the rubber is a breeze for re-applying the glue.

My only complain with Revolution Nr 3 glues, is that it cannot hold the rubber good enough.

Butterfly Free chack pro was better in holding the rubber and the blade, but removing the rubbers was a pain.
I agree with that. I said that before and people do not believe me.