What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
It's nice to hear that you are a T.T. enthusiast from India. I live in Mumbai and am currently interested in purchasing a professional table tennis ensemble. As I'm only a student (not of table tennis), and am new in Mumbai, I don't have any good idea about where to make my purchases from. I would be very grateful if you could guide me. You can personal message me, if you don't want to reply on this thread.

Thanks in advance!!

Hey there prithvi :) Warmest welcome to the forum!
Enjoy your stay here, this forum is awesome and with you here we get even more awesome!

Regarding the question, I think its better if you make a new thread for your question.
That way you could get more attention from our forum members and thus get your question answered quickly :)
So tally-ho!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Blade: Donic waldner black devil
FH: Donic bluefire m1
BH: DHS Hurricane 3

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2012
blade and rubbers

Hi am a new member to this forum - find it very interesting
I am looking to buy a new blade and rubbers ( hope it might improve my game ? ) and have noticed a very high percentage of users with a Timo Boll spirit blade with Tenergy 05 combination. tis high percentage must prove that this is a winning and stable set up . ?? but at over £ 200 price in the uk it is quite an investment.
Any advice comments to help me take the plunge

stuart schofield - Bristol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi am a new member to this forum - find it very interesting
I am looking to buy a new blade and rubbers ( hope it might improve my game ? ) and have noticed a very high percentage of users with a Timo Boll spirit blade with Tenergy 05 combination. tis high percentage must prove that this is a winning and stable set up . ?? but at over £ 200 price in the uk it is quite an investment.
Any advice comments to help me take the plunge

stuart schofield - Bristol

Hello mate.

First of all I want to bid you welcome on board the TTD forum. I and all of the others will be happy to help you out but this is the right thread to discuss about it.
I will kindly ask you to make a new thread where the topic is about your question :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Just got a back-up blade yesterday and bought a new rubber for it.

Blade: Timo Boll ALC
Rubbers: FH New Tibhar 1Q BH Re-used Tibhar Aurus

How do I like it?

It is just swell. I could use this for a primary setup and miss nothing.

How is your FH rubber compared to a T05?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
How is your FH rubber compared to a T05?

Much less expensive! Haha.

1Q seems to play just like Aurus, but with a little more pace and a better even more elastic topsheet, even if the sponge is totally different.

I like the blade from Tak9.com Headquarters in a used, but new condition at a significant discount.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Much less expensive! Haha.

1Q seems to play just like Aurus, but with a little more pace and a better even more elastic topsheet, even if the sponge is totally different.

I like the blade from Tak9.com Headquarters in a used, but new condition at a significant discount.

Haha good point! So it could be used as an BH rubber as well since the more elastic topsheet? Sorry but which blade are you referring to? Nice site... is it Korean?

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Haha good point! So it could be used as an BH rubber as well since the more elastic topsheet? Sorry but which blade are you referring to? Nice site... is it Korean?

I bought a used Timo Boll ALC is great condition from the consignment rack along with some other stuff. TAK9.com is the Korean site. Nexy.com is the English International Website.

says [IMG]
says [IMG]
Oct 2011
Updated Setup again
Nittaku Acoustic ST
Fh Tenergy 05 2.1 Red
Bh Sriver EL 2.1 Black

Nittaku Acoustic CS
FH Tenergy 05 2.1
BH Tackiness Chop 1.5

Xiom Fuga CP
Fh Mark V Max