Which glue has the strongest advesive?

This user has no status.
Any glue, water based or voc will do as long as you prep the blade. (Sand the surface and ad a first coat of glue that dries compleatly.. Then glue the rubber and blade like you normaly do. That won't come of in a hurry.
Sad part is, if you try, some ply's will come of the blade. So think about it twice before doing it..

Reactions: BeGo
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Use the stuff they use to glue on roof shingles.

A 1kg tube of that stuff us under $8 USD and once it sets, you can call it a day, that stuff aint comin' off.

If you are feeling really good about a neighbor who has been harassing you for years, help him change his brake pads, then slap on a little J B Weld to the threads of the lug nuts. He will appreciate it the next time he has a flat tire to take off and he is far away from home on the highway when it is pouring down cats and dogs. (American expression for really heavy rain)

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Among table tennis glues there is not a huge difference, but in my experience Donic Blue Contact attaches so hard you have to be REALLY careful removing rubbers glued with it, even from sealed blades.