Which rubber to choose?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Hi guys, I need some help to choose the right backhand rubber for my set-up. Actually I'm playing with a viscaria with rakza Z on the forehand and tenergy 80 on backhand. I'm really enjoying my to play good forehand with rakza but when I switch to backhand I can't feel the ball properly, it seems bottom out too quickly, specially on the open up. Do you have any idea which rubber should match up with rakza-viscaria combination?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I've never tried any joola rubber, maybe this could be the right moment but I don't know what are the characteristics of this two rubber. 05 for me in uncontrollable meanwhile 64 has low throw angle. I tried to switch the racket but rakza is way too heavy with the tenergy on the forend, so I don't have a proper idea how it works

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Hi guys, I need some help to choose the right backhand rubber for my set-up. Actually I'm playing with a viscaria with rakza Z on the forehand and tenergy 80 on backhand. I'm really enjoying my to play good forehand with rakza but when I switch to backhand I can't feel the ball properly, it seems bottom out too quickly, specially on the open up. Do you have any idea which rubber should match up with rakza-viscaria combination?
try maybe a rakza 7... or maybe a softer one. maybe rasanter r37?

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
I've never tried any joola rubber, maybe this could be the right moment but I don't know what are the characteristics of this two rubber. 05 for me in uncontrollable meanwhile 64 has low throw angle. I tried to switch the racket but rakza is way too heavy with the tenergy on the forend, so I don't have a proper idea how it works
I am giving Joola rubber the skip coz they gave them hard to pronunce shitty name, at least for me.