Why PrinceTT never answer emails?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Yep, a complete communicative Z E R O !!!
Ordered a rubber from the website and needed paypal to get involved to get my money back.
This all takes weeks. Then suddenly, after final threat from paypal came the message : Rubber has been send yesterday. What a twat.
Still, give everybody a second chance right...................

I ordered a DHS Blade , 149 unit in stock.
Paid using paypal but after while got the message back from them saying : Seller has no stock.

What a complete twat.

• Haha
Reactions: AdamTT
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
Never reply any emails. Wouldn't bother anymore. More risk. Better deal with other supplier who are willing to communicate

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I bought a Yinhe Pro feeling blade from princett. They didn't answer my questions either. 91g blade was sent instead of the requested 87g. They didn't realise my order until I asked my money back from PayPal after a month.
I sent my order on web site not email
How do you ask for money back on paypal?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting a response from the seller. Have you tried reaching out to them through any other channels, such as their social media or phone number? It's possible that they may be experiencing a high volume of emails and your message may have gotten lost in the shuffle. As for your question about blade weight requests, it really depends on the seller's policies and inventory. It's best to check their website or contact the helpline to them directly to see if they offer that service and if it's feasible for your order. Hopefully, you'll hear back from the seller soon with the tracking information you need.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting a response from the seller. Have you tried reaching out to them through any other channels, such as their social media or phone number? It's possible that they may be experiencing a high volume of emails and your message may have gotten lost in the shuffle. As for your question about blade weight requests, it really depends on the seller's policies and inventory. It's best to check their website or contact the helpline to them directly to see if they offer that service and if it's feasible for your order. Hopefully, you'll hear back from the seller soon with the tracking information you need.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 It is a bot for sure 😂🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This user has no status.
Never reply any emails. Wouldn't bother anymore. More risk. Better deal with other supplier who are willing to communicate
I ordered some rubbers from them and followed up a couple of weeks later - got an email response saying "Order ID XXXX is updated. Order status is Shipped" - got my order about a week later.

Reactions: olivar
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I ordered some rubbers from them and followed up a couple of weeks later - got an email response saying "Order ID XXXX is updated. Order status is Shipped" - got my order about a week later.
Did you just follow up by email or something else?

By the way, how do you like your M201 blade? Does the PLC hold up to real ZLC blade?

This user has no status.
Did you just follow up by email or something else?

By the way, how do you like your M201 blade? Does the PLC hold up to real ZLC blade?
Just by email. Fortunately got a response.

I really like my M201 blade after changing from the Stiga arctic wood. Surprisingly got even more consistent with fast counters near the table for shots I was previously over hitting - probably because the added stiffness helped that part of my game.

It doesn't hold up against ZLC blades though as it is one of the slowest inner carbon style blades around. Still suits my blocking game though!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Just by email. Fortunately got a response.

I really like my M201 blade after changing from the Stiga arctic wood. Surprisingly got even more consistent with fast counters near the table for shots I was previously over hitting - probably because the added stiffness helped that part of my game.

It doesn't hold up against ZLC blades though as it is one of the slowest inner carbon style blades around. Still suits my blocking game though!
Is it slow? Like slower than HL5? Slower than Inner Alc?

I thought the whole idea of PLC is to mimic the speed of zlc at a lower cost

This user has no status.
Is it slow? Like slower than HL5? Slower than Inner Alc?

I thought the whole idea of PLC is to mimic the speed of zlc at a lower cost
The overall speed is relatively slow until you start hitting it harder. The speed isn't high even on more active strokes until you start activating the carbon layer - then it gets fast. I find it slower in general play than the HL5 and the Fang Bo B2X (but that's a fast blade anyway) and the Froster PBO.

I have a Sanwei Gear Hyper on it and it is wonderful for controlling blocks all over the table since I like making other players run a bit 😆

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
The overall speed is relatively slow until you start hitting it harder. The speed isn't high even on more active strokes until you start activating the carbon layer - then it gets fast. I find it slower in general play than the HL5 and the Fang Bo B2X (but that's a fast blade anyway) and the Froster PBO.

I have a Sanwei Gear Hyper on it and it is wonderful for controlling blocks all over the table since I like making other players run a bit 😆
purely technically speaking how exactly do you think a layer of carbon is activated ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Yep, a complete communicative Z E R O !!!
Ordered a rubber from the website and needed paypal to get involved to get my money back.
This all takes weeks. Then suddenly, after final threat from paypal came the message : Rubber has been send yesterday. What a twat.
Still, give everybody a second chance right...................

I ordered a DHS Blade , 149 unit in stock.
Paid using paypal but after while got the message back from them saying : Seller has no stock.

What a complete twat.
So with your rubber, did you end up getting a refund? Or did Paypal cancel your refund because PrinceTT finally shipped your order?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
So with your rubber, did you end up getting a refund? Or did Paypal cancel your refund because PrinceTT finally shipped your order?
After weeks of trying to get them to perform, Paypal told them they would block their account and so they finally send the rubber.
No apology, no explanation , nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: JeffM
This user has no status.
purely technically speaking how exactly do you think a layer of carbon is activated ?
purely technically speaking, I haven't the foggiest :geek: :LOL: - I had assumed for simplicity's (and sanity's) sake that it gets 'activated' when swinging hard versus when not doing much swinging.

Extremely logically speaking, there's a possibility that the whole activation bit is hogwash since it's not like the carbon fibres can turn themselves off or on in the middle of play - I'll leave that testing to people better than me, of which there are many :)

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
purely technically speaking, I haven't the foggiest :geek: :LOL: - I had assumed for simplicity's (and sanity's) sake that it gets 'activated' when swinging hard versus when not doing much swinging.

Extremely logically speaking, there's a possibility that the whole activation bit is hogwash since it's not like the carbon fibres can turn themselves off or on in the middle of play - I'll leave that testing to people better than me, of which there are many :)
brilliant answer.
I can live with that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: The_TT_Bat_Guy

By compressing the layrers of wood. A hard shot compresses more than a soft shot. BTY ALC.S is a really good example. On soft shots it’s an all blade and on hard shots in almost up to off+. I have that and I love it but the handle is s super tiny…

Cheers
L-zr