Why PrinceTT never answer emails?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
By compressing the layrers of wood. A hard shot compresses more than a soft shot. BTY ALC.S is a really good example. On soft shots it’s an all blade and on hard shots in almost up to off+. I have that and I love it but the handle is s super tiny…

Cheers
L-zr
Yeah, I think we all know what is happening, just the word activate might be a bit questionable but
I cant quite find a better word either.
Maybe : The carbon "comes into use" when hitting hard might work.

Reactions: JeffM
Yeah, I think we all know what is happening, just the word activate might be a bit questionable but
I cant quite find a better word either.
Maybe : The carbon "comes into use" when hitting hard might work.
The word “activates” is perfect…

Reactions: JeffM
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
After weeks of trying to get them to perform, Paypal told them they would block their account and so they finally send the rubber.
No apology, no explanation , nothing.
Ok i went ahead and filed a paypal report after 2 weeks of no contact.

Maybe I need to file a paypal report everytime i order from them just to make sure they send some info

• Haha
Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
After weeks of trying to get them to perform, Paypal told them they would block their account and so they finally send the rubber.
No apology, no explanation , nothing.
Can you tell me again what you specifically did to get Paypal to warn PrinceTT?

In my case, they just refunded the money to me within an hour of me filing the dispute. Why did they warn PrinceTT to ship the order in your case?

This user has no status.
By compressing the layrers of wood. A hard shot compresses more than a soft shot. BTY ALC.S is a really good example. On soft shots it’s an all blade and on hard shots in almost up to off+. I have that and I love it but the handle is s super tiny…

Cheers
L-zr
That's what I imagine to be true as well :)

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Can you tell me again what you specifically did to get Paypal to warn PrinceTT?

In my case, they just refunded the money to me within an hour of me filing the dispute. Why did they warn PrinceTT to ship the order in your case?
Maybe paypal has put some red flag on his account now and bypass the "warning-part".
The TTprince might just be either an arrogant twat or simply has not time to deal with questions
and inquiries from his customers or potential customers.

His website is never up to date, so just because he list an xx amount of items does not mean he has got a single item in stock.
Example on his home page he still waffles on about the february chinese new year and how he would not deliver items blah blah blah.

This user has no status.
Maybe paypal has put some red flag on his account now and bypass the "warning-part".
The TTprince might just be either an arrogant twat or simply has not time to deal with questions
and inquiries from his customers or potential customers.

His website is never up to date, so just because he list an xx amount of items does not mean he has got a single item in stock.
Example on his home page he still waffles on about the february chinese new year and how he would not deliver items blah blah blah.
He also used to run a Facebook page but removed it for a reason i don't yet know of

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
it just occur to me. May be he has sold the business to someone else. Who doesn't run the business like he use to. No longer update the web page. Because I know the website use to
have new rubbers, blades etc. There has been no new items there for over 12 to 16 months.
Either the current operator doesn't care or cannot communicate in english.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
it just occur to me. May be he has sold the business to someone else. Who doesn't run the business like he use to. No longer update the web page. Because I know the website use to
have new rubbers, blades etc. There has been no new items there for over 12 to 16 months.
Either the current operator doesn't care or cannot communicate in english.
Nah, I don't think so. The paypal still goes to the same name "Ka Fai Mak". I'm guessing maybe he is just very busy with another job or something, and he checks in on his orders once every 2 months or something.

My local friend said he ordered from PrinceTT, and they never responded to his emails. But after about 4 or 5 weeks, they suddenly sent him a tracking number and said his order had shipped out of the blue.

Reactions: davidsyd828
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
My local friend said he ordered from PrinceTT, and they never responded to his emails. But after about 4 or 5 weeks, they suddenly sent him a tracking number and said his order had shipped out of the blue.
...............and this kind of erratic behavior is exactly what makes dealing with PrinceTT a complete pain in the arse :cool:
With all due respect, but these days when we place an order with a internet shop we deserve, within 24 hours, an acknowledgement of the order and within another couple of days a confirmation that the goods have been shipped and of course a tracking number.

Am i asking for too much ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
...............and this kind of erratic behavior is exactly what makes dealing with PrinceTT a complete pain in the arse :cool:
With all due respect, but these days when we place an order with a internet shop we deserve, within 24 hours, an acknowledgement of the order and within another couple of days a confirmation that the goods have been shipped and of course a tracking number.

Am i asking for too much ?
No, but in my case, they are the only guy who has the blade I want at a low price, so I have to order from them.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
No, but in my case, they are the only guy who has the blade I want at a low price, so I have to order from them.
Exactly the position i was in when I ordered a DHS blade of him.
He still had 84 in stock but this time paypal returned my funds instantly with the comment :
"The seller has no stock"
Life is hard 🤣

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Has anybody ordered from PrinceTT in the past 2 months?

I put in my order about 6 weeks ago and still have not got any response or confirmation from them about the order. I'm wondering if they haven't stopped their business?
With all do respect my friend if you still ordered from him then the whole idea of this thread was quite a waste of time........ 😁

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
With all do respect my friend if you still ordered from him then the whole idea of this thread was quite a waste of time........ 😁
No it's still the same order that I started with. After all this time I still have no response, so I'm asking if anybody else has ordered in the past weeks or months.

i'm thinking maybe this guy is just completely out of business now

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I ordered a blade in March, there is a tracking number but it seems to be sitting in shipping limbo. Probably in a container somewhere or something. The price you pay for the low price is the lack of communication and the feeling you may never get what you ordered. Unless you are a poor and patient masochist who cannot resist "a good deal", I'd look elsewhere. I did receive my order the last time I ordered last year but I paid extra for the S.F Express shipping so I got more attention I think.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I ordered a blade in March, there is a tracking number but it seems to be sitting in shipping limbo. Probably in a container somewhere or something. The price you pay for the low price is the lack of communication and the feeling you may never get what you ordered. Unless you are a poor and patient masochist who cannot resist "a good deal", I'd look elsewhere. I did receive my order the last time I ordered last year but I paid extra for the S.F Express shipping so I got more attention I think.
There is a certain arrogance involved here.
The owner does obviously not need our business and therefore his attitude is:
"Take my crappy service or leave it - I don't care" !