Why PrinceTT never answer emails?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Has anybody ordered anything from PrinceTT in the past year? They still have a Chinese New Year message up from 2023.

Are they operational even?
Yep, got a Dingtian BS rubber off him and the communication was like pulling teeth. He is a communicative black hole and the only way of finding out if he is still alive and if he got what you want is to order it, pay using paypal and then if he does not have it get your money back.
Complete pain in the arse.

I just checked, he still claims to have 80 DHS blades , FL, the ones with the different laminates on each side but when i ordered one I also had to claim my money back from paypal and got the comment : Seller has no stock.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I'm amazed, you started this thread, and almost a year later, you still asking the same question
Im amazed you pop into threads that dont interest you. Just skip by.

I asked a legitimate question because the website is still up but looks un-updated. It may be helpful to others who have the same question.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Im amazed you pop into threads that dont interest you. Just skip by.

I asked a legitimate question because the website is still up but looks un-updated. It may be helpful to others who have the same question.

Well, I would assume everyone after a year would have made a conclusion of not shopping there any more.
maybe. It should be just common sense that if it is dodgy, then don't even bother. But I guess, you get your money back and you don't bother about the time

This user has no status.
Well, I would assume everyone after a year would have made a conclusion of not shopping there any more.
maybe. It should be just common sense that if it is dodgy, then don't even bother. But I guess, you get your money back and you don't bother about the time
^Honestly, I only purchased from PrinceTT because it used to be more active and they at least showed activity a month before I made my order. I don't think it's particularly smart to make purchases off PrinceTT considering their prices aren't much better than Aliexpress after shipping is added at least to the US.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Did you even look, 2 other posters replied that they successfully ordered and received their items in recent months. So that is valuable information.

I may or may not order from their website, which is a bit dodgy, but still apparently works.

But what is it to you where I order from?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Did you even look, 2 other posters replied that they successfully ordered and received their items in recent months. So that is valuable information.

I may or may not order from their website, which is a bit dodgy, but still apparently works.

But what is it to you where I order from?
well, if it works, enjoy shopping
Poll would be nice, to see how many people on this forum shop on dodgy places and who doesn't
we all know you do

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
^Honestly, I only purchased from PrinceTT because it used to be more active and they at least showed activity a month before I made my order. I don't think it's particularly smart to make purchases off PrinceTT considering their prices aren't much better than Aliexpress after shipping is added at least to the US.
You're right, most items are just easier and cheaper on Aliexpress.

However there is one blade in particular that I see on PrinceTT that isn't on Aliexpress.