Win a new batch of Butterfly Easy Ball 40+

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Me too - I guess it would take quite a long time to process 20,000 addresses though...

That's probably the main point.
Anyway...
Hey guys, i've got good news for you. I just received an E-Mail from the local butterfly store. They excused themselves saying that the balls won't be accessable before end of june, and been giving me 3options to receive the balls. But I haven't decided yet.
But to all you winners out there: keep your patience. Everything's coming our way... :-D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Me too - I guess it would take quite a long time to process 20,000 addresses though...

yeah i hoped this was there reason too... and then in the email it did say something like it was a official representative would get in contact... so guess that means someone from teesports maybe? given they seem to be the retailer for Butterfly in the uk? :S

This user has no status.
Still waiting .....
HourglassAnimation.gif

Reactions: TTHopeful
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Same here, email sent as soon as notified of "win" but since then complete silence. Hands up all those who really thought we were going to get something for nothing - from Butterfly of all people ?? :mad:

I don't think Butterfly is gonna let their name be pulled through the mud. If you received an E-Mail with a winning notification the balls should be coming... Hopefully soon

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
I don't think Butterfly is gonna let their name be pulled through the mud. If you received an E-Mail with a winning notification the balls should be coming... Hopefully soon

Right. I replied to the winning notification on May 20th, it's now July 16th. The email didn't bounce, but it wasn't acknowledged either. Butterfly aren't letting anyone pull their name through the mud - they're doing it themselves. :D