Win a signed blade by Waldner! (XMAS Comp 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I am just making sure you know how to read. Here are some of the rules for entry from the original post:

So far you have 1 post. But I am not sure I would call it a "Quality Post" so you better get cracking and get 10 more posts where you are writing something of substance before the contest ends. Ideally you would have done that before you entered. But, I believe you get this reprieve. Get to writing instead of lurking. And go back and read all the directions to make sure you fulfill all of them.

Not everybody gets my sense of humor. But, hopefully, you do. :)

Damn Carl, why you gotta bust me out like that ??!!

I been trying for 2-3 years to make a dozen quality posts and I have still fallen short of even 9 quality posts.

Just tell the Admin to kick me off the forum for crying out loud>

Will anyone get used to MY sense of humor?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I just want the TTD shirt so give to me already. :) I think there were a total of 139 successful shots that landed on the table from shots 1 to 10 in the video
Will and Carl, couldn't you both just jump the bridge together then there is nothing to discuss?

Damn Carl, why you gotta bust me out like that ??!!

I been trying for 2-3 years to make a dozen quality posts and I have still fallen short of even 9 quality posts.

Just tell the Admin to kick me off the forum for crying out loud>

Will anyone get used to MY sense of humor?

Hahaha. William, you and I are the two clowns who aren't trying to win the prizes. The result: trouble. :)

And now Giangt wants us to jump off a bridge or something. Do I remember something about a bridge from an earlier post? Oh yeah, the winner has to jump of a bridge 139 times. Right?

There were 140 shots

Hahaha. William, you and I are the two clowns who aren't trying to win the prizes. The result: trouble. :)

And now Giangt wants us to jump off a bridge or something. Do I remember something about a bridge from an earlier post? Oh yeah, the winner has to jump of a bridge 139 times. Right?

:D;)WOW. Here's an overachieving challenger who wants to jump off a bridge a whopping 140 times instead of the usual 139! Will his wish be granted?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.