Would Nittaku Fastarc G1 work as a FH rubber on the Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC

As the title says, will the Nittaku Fastarc G1 rubber suit as a FH rubber on the Ovtcharov innerforce ALC?

I currently use Dignics 05 (which I like) but price is currently an issue.

Heard good things about G1 and is cheaper.

Thanks for any responses
yes G-1 is a great rubber. I don't think G-1 will be as catapulty as D05. However, G-1 is very durable. It is very linear. Where you want it to go, the ball will go there. I have played with a couple players who use G-1 on their forehand side and their loops are very spinny.

I used to use G-1 on my backhand side when I was playing with a 5-ply all wood. When I switched to a carbon blade, G-1 became too hard so I switched back to C-1 and I am happy with that. C-1 and G-1 share the same top sheet.

G-1 is also known for its durability. There is a reason that G-1 is one of the perennial top rubbers sold by TT11. It is very good.

Tiz

This user has no status.

Tiz

This user has no status.
Jan 2023
So far Fastarc G-1 is the ESN rubber that I liked the most on my FH, I used in 2.0 on a Stiga Carbonado 45.
As already said, it's not bouncy, it's very linear (does not have the "Tensor" logo). For short game actually reminded me of a Chinese rubber, superb control. Quite grippy, but not tacky. It's not super fast but it's fast enough. Overall it's the rubber that game me most confidence even during a tournament.