WTT Macao 2023

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
How did Lim lose?!
Very high quality match. Dima and Lim traded blows the full match and it was 50‐50 all the way to the end. The two point margin at the end of game 5 was the gap in points won for the whole match. Lots of fast rallies and touch shots. Very complete. Rosskopf did a good coaching job.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Ma Long is in very poor physical shape, but still managed to beat Qwardi Aruna. In the next round, he hits Pitchford, who in my opinion is now on the rise and if he copes with the excitement, he can win this match.
By the way, I noticed that in this tournament they play with a different ball - Double Fish. Has anyone played this ball, how does it compare to DJ from DHS?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Ma Long is in very poor physical shape, but still managed to beat Qwardi Aruna. In the next round, he hits Pitchford, who in my opinion is now on the rise and if he copes with the excitement, he can win this match.
By the way, I noticed that in this tournament they play with a different ball - Double Fish. Has anyone played this ball, how does it compare to DJ from DHS?
I can't see that happening - Pitch still looks weak to me and I predict a straight sets win for ML :)

• Haha
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Quadri Aruna really played well against ML once he got going. He's been clearly working on his BH play and he's winning more points with it. Wonder what his level would be if he started young with formal training like most of these pros.
I have never seen Coach Aruna. Does he not have it or is there another reason? I think that if there was a person who could prompt and support Qwardi in the match, then he would be much better

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Very high quality match. Dima and Lim traded blows the full match and it was 50‐50 all the way to the end. The two point margin at the end of game 5 was the gap in points won for the whole match. Lots of fast rallies and touch shots. Very complete. Rosskopf did a good coaching job.
It was interesting to watch the change in Lim's expression during the match with Dmitry. Facial expression changed from haughty in the first set, then there was surprise, then respect

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I have never seen Coach Aruna. Does he not have it or is there another reason? I think that if there was a person who could prompt and support Qwardi in the match, then he would be much better
Most countries that have coaches are nationally sponsored. At the WTTC, Quadri will likely have a coach unless he wants to play without one.

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
Watched the match. It was indeed a very high quality match. Lim Jonghoon doesn't seem to be dealing with Dima's rhythm well and missed way too many counterloops that he would have made against other players. Dima definitely played very well and seemed quite fresh after his break.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
CXT goes down to Szocs, another Ma Lin coached player bites the dust early. I think the CNT needs to re-evaluate the women's team coaching.
1. Should CM or CXT wins it just another day at the office. No cheer & no party.
2. I bet in the Romanian camp, there will be free flow of champagne and sausages and plenty of folk dancing.
3. Just look at Bernie's reaction! I am so happy for her, even though I am ambivalence on who wins or lose.

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
1. Should CM or CXT wins it just another day at the office. No cheer & no party.
2. I bet in the Romanian camp, there will be free flow of champagne and sausages and plenty of folk dancing.
3. Just look at Bernie's reaction! I am so happy for her, even though I am ambivalence on who wins or lose.
After your post, I really wanted to go to the Romanian camp:ROFLMAO:

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
CHINESE GOT THE WHOLE TRUTH.
Chinese all did passed calmfaced past the varicoloured DHS rubbers. None of china celebrities switched to the blue Hurricane as yet. Why so? It is no-brainer at all to answer. 😸👏🤷