Yinhe Blades

so i've been looking at some cheap blades for my beginner friends and from my experience using the yinhe 896 wood it would be a good recommendation, but i cant find any of these blades anymore. also looked into the n9 and couldn't find that either. what happened? i would easily find them on amazon for cheap prices, (which is where i got my 896 for under 20) but all listings have disappeared or "currently not available". all i could recommend is butterfly premade rackets since theyre in the 20-30 range plus one player is a penhold player. but yeah, just wanted to know where these yinhe blades went!

(i personally still use my 896 when i play casually and i love it)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Ali has a lot of them around 30. Just search yinhe blade in table tennis section.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230928_221007_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20230928_221007_AliExpress.jpg
    757.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_20230928_220951_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20230928_220951_AliExpress.jpg
    844 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_20230928_220942_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20230928_220942_AliExpress.jpg
    799.1 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Loki v5 its also great quality for the price. Its not as slow as i expected though, but for the new ball More people recommend a bit faster blade even for begginers so i think its ok.
Measured 89g 1277hz, sanded wings.
IMG-20230923-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20230925-WA0027.jpg

I can compare it with Yinhe n11s and they provide similar performance.
Pair it with some Rxton 1, Mercury 2 or similar and you get a great budget combo.

I glued one for a begginer player with Loki Rxton1 and Reactor Tornado v5.
great control, easy to use on both wings & for serve/receive, good spin & speed potential if hit with decent strokes.
IMG-20230927-WA0043.jpg

I think you can buy it without problems from Loki official AliExpress store. There are other reliable ones.

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Loki v5 its also great quality for the price. Its not as slow as i expected though, but for the new ball More people recommend a bit faster blade even for begginers so i think its ok.
Measured 89g 1277hz, sanded wings.
View attachment 26859
View attachment 26858

I can compare it with Yinhe n11s and they provide similar performance.
Pair it with some Rxton 1, Mercury 2 or similar and you get a great budget combo.

I glued one for a begginer player with Loki Rxton1 and Reactor Tornado v5.
great control, easy to use on both wings & for serve/receive, good spin & speed potential if hit with decent strokes.
View attachment 26857
I think you can buy it without problems from Loki official AliExpress store. There are other reliable ones.
Koto over spruce, classic composition.

Reactions: mattlamperouge
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
is ali express reliable? im not too sure plus i cant find those specific blades i mentioned like the 896 and the n9
I have bought TT blades and rubbers from Ali express and had zero issue. However, all those products origin is Chinese. I won't probably buy a sheet of Tenergy from there.

• Haha
Reactions: lodro
Jul 2014
Do you think its koto based on the photo? On the specsheet its composition Is listed as follow:
"阿尤斯ayous
云杉dragon spruce
阿尤斯ayous
云杉dragon spruce
阿尤斯ayous"
🤔😁🙌🏻
Now that I look at it more closely, it is ayous. They just look similar at a glance but the grain pattern is pretty distinguishable once I inspect them 😅

• Love
Reactions: mattlamperouge
This user has no status.
There could be a list made with many model names with Yinhe blades not available anymore.
For example, I wanted to get Uranus U2 Pro (Wenge top plies), but simply I could not find one. Also, Pro Feeling is not available anymore outside China, which makes me really sad (that was a stellar inner-composite blade).
Still, there are great Yinhe blades available: with some luck, Uranus U2 and U3 can be purchased for $20-$25 inlc. taxes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
The Pro Feeling (Koto top, internal ...) has been replaced by the Yinhe 970xx-A (Koto top, internal ALC), then the Pro-05 was added (Limba top, internal KLC). The U2 is 7-ply Limba top, but there are more premium blades like the 437S (Limba top) or 537S (Walnut top). I just found a 980 with flared handle (there were ~10 on Ali Express because I think most defenders use straight handles) which is a very nice defensive blade. Yinhe has reasonable prices so EJ-ing can be done for the cost of going to a restaurant (including rubbers). Also lately AliExpress ships in less than 14 days to the USA for free ...

This user has no status.
The Pro Feeling (Koto top, internal ...) has been replaced by the Yinhe 970xx-A (Koto top, internal ALC), then the Pro-05 was added (Limba top, internal KLC). The U2 is 7-ply Limba top, but there are more premium blades like the 437S (Limba top) or 537S (Walnut top). I just found a 980 with flared handle (there were ~10 on Ali Express because I think most defenders use straight handles) which is a very nice defensive blade. Yinhe has reasonable prices so EJ-ing can be done for the cost of going to a restaurant (including rubbers). Also lately AliExpress ships in less than 14 days to the USA for free ...

970XX A does not seem to be a direct replacement. Pro Feeling uses Volcaryl (which is a Basalt-Arylate fiber), while 970XX is mentioned to be made with Arylate-Carbon (probably not really much difference between Basalt and Carbon, just the former being a bit softer /don't remember, where I have seen this, but it was "there" somewhere). The handle and head shape is also different, and Pro Feeling is a bit less flexible (produces higher ball sound pitch) on average. If just the blade shape is considered, Pro 01 is almost identical - but unfortunately, there is no inner-composite equivalent of that (Pro 05 doesn't qualify here because of the different composite and top ply materials).

You mean Uranus U3 is Limba top. U2 is Koto without question. U2 Pro is another kind of beast (see https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32857219901.html - middle in the image of three blades). Also, GHsports store started to sell a variant, which I haven't see before: U2 Spin (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006015064021.html).

Can you share the link to the blade 980 with FL handle? I have seen mostly just overpriced offerings recently (in the last year).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
970XX A does not seem to be a direct replacement. Pro Feeling uses Volcaryl (which is a Basalt-Arylate fiber), while 970XX is mentioned to be made with Arylate-Carbon (probably not really much difference between Basalt and Carbon, just the former being a bit softer /don't remember, where I have seen this, but it was "there" somewhere). The handle and head shape is also different, and Pro Feeling is a bit less flexible (produces higher ball sound pitch) on average. If just the blade shape is considered, Pro 01 is almost identical - but unfortunately, there is no inner-composite equivalent of that (Pro 05 doesn't qualify here because of the different composite and top ply materials).

You mean Uranus U3 is Limba top. U2 is Koto without question. U2 Pro is another kind of beast (see https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32857219901.html - middle in the image of three blades). Also, GHsports store started to sell a variant, which I haven't see before: U2 Spin (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006015064021.html).

Can you share the link to the blade 980 with FL handle? I have seen mostly just overpriced offerings recently (in the last year).

Good day to you sir,

Can you please kindly comparison or reviews Yinhe Pro Feeling (Koto top ply+inner blade) with DHS H301 (Koto top ply+inner blade).

Thank you sir.

Best regards,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020

AliExpress has 2 stores which sell the 980 for about $30 with flared handle. I think most defenders seem to play straight so the flared handle blades are very rare (~10 in China !!). It's a very nice blade though although I prefer to play defense with the Victas Swat instead (softer Limba top).