Affordable inner/outer ZLC blades

This user has no status.
Hi everybody!
I’ve tried a butterfly ZLC blade, not sore which one it was and I’m curious if there are any cheaper Chinese ZLC composite blades? I only know DHS Hurricane 301Z and Yinhe V4(?) (which is also not cheap).

these ZLC butterfly blades are very expensive so that’s why I need your help to find cheaper but still quality long-lasting options.

This user has no status.
I once tried out the Franziska ZLC with D09c on FH and found 301z is maybe 60-70% similarity.

Actually the ZC in 301z is not the real ZLC (Zylon or PBO), it is some kind of enhanced aramid (or arylate), you can find in a review by TTGEARLAB here:

You can try Yasaka blade which is always cheaper than BTY but with same quality:
- Yasaka Zebarate vs Innerforce ZLC/Tiago ZLC/Franziska ZLC
- Yasaka Alnade vs Viscaria/TB ALC/FZD ALC
- Yasaka Alnade Inner vs Innerforce ALC

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Hi everybody!
I’ve tried a butterfly ZLC blade, not sore which one it was and I’m curious if there are any cheaper Chinese ZLC composite blades? I only know DHS Hurricane 301Z and Yinhe V4(?) (which is also not cheap).

these ZLC butterfly blades are very expensive so that’s why I need your help to find cheaper but still quality long-lasting options.
Stuor and Yinhe have good blades.
Can choose from many types of blades and they are of good quality.
Very cheap compared to BTY, Stiga etc. .
Inner/Outer, ALC, ZLC ...
Or as I have a blade that has different composition for Forehand and Backhand.
Depends on your demands and preferences.

This user has no status.
Stuor and Yinhe have good blades.
Can choose from many types of blades and they are of good quality.
Very cheap compared to BTY, Stiga etc. .
Inner/Outer, ALC, ZLC ...
Or as I have a blade that has different composition for Forehand and Backhand.
Depends on your demands and preferences.
Thanks! I’ve seen the Stuor one since others have recommended it but Yinhe only has V4 as ZLC and it’s also quite pricey. Does it have any other ZLC blades?