YinHe N-9

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012
thank you very much sir for such as a message which inspired me to still use my purchased yinhe blade...anyway, i was just in for that blade because of the price which is cheaper than the rest of the blades manufactured out there...another one is it's ittf approved blade, i'm not using any blade that is not approved by the ittf...many bats here in my country sold in some stores are not approved, lets say they are not from known manufacturers and does not have any ittf approval...

ITTF has no specific rule on blades dum dum. Use Yinhe, be part of the junk, no one cares!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
thank you very much sir for such as a message which inspired me to still use my purchased yinhe blade...anyway, i was just in for that blade because of the price which is cheaper than the rest of the blades manufactured out there...another one is it's ittf approved blade, i'm not using any blade that is not approved by the ittf...many bats here in my country sold in some stores are not approved, lets say they are not from known manufacturers and does not have any ittf approval...
I don't think rackets need to be ittf approved.
You can use all different sizes and stuff, so there's no way ittf can approve that much blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
I have to say this, as a world-class Ping Pong junkie, no one in his/her right state of mind would buy any YINHE blade or rubber.

99% of the people wrote about YINHE were motivated by monetary interest and other hidden agendas. Want to know the number of Ping Pong 50-cents the Commie Nation hires?

Wake Up, say no to YINHE!
And say no to Sharara and China!

David Yu
FL, USA

*facepalm*
Bro, if he wants to use it, let him.