Yinhe T11 or another hard blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Hi there,

I've been playing for around 2 years and have been using a Donic Waldner Allplay blade with coppa x2 on my forehand and coppa x3 on my backhand.

but I find these rubbers quite "mushy" almost as if they are too soft, like a spinny incoming ball sinks into them and these sponges exaggerate the outgoing spin.

I want to try using a hard blade which is faster then the Waldner allplay and maybe some harder rubbers too.

Can you recommend a cheap blade for me to try? I was going to put ak47 red on the blade or I have some old Yasaka Mark v I can put on it too.

Would the T11 be a good place to start or would you recommend something else?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I do not suggest using a T11 unless you are a pips player doing smashes. It is fast and has very little dwell time so it not easy to loop with. I would upgrade to some harder rubbers that are less spin sensitive like the Nittaku Fastarc G-1 and keep using the Allplay for now. The T11 is too drastic a change.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
thanks for the reply, I hear what your saying but I would like to try some other blades.

How about the DHS PG7?

These are both cheap on Aliexpress

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Why don't you buy both T11and PG7 and build your own opinion? Anyway sooner or later you will.... We all did that at some point and now all of us are experts. You will become as well, but not before 10-15 hits on AliExpress.... and save money for the almighty ALC's. BTW I also think Offensive S is a great blade and happened to like yours too and nevertheless I am stuck with about 25 blades and counting......

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Probably an off 5 ply blade like Xiom Offensive S and Vega Japan for the rubbers

I think Yogi's suggestion is an intelligent one.

You also might want to change one thing at a time rather than changing blade and rubbers all at once.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Gooday I'd like to ask how can I volunteer to test rubbers so I can help grassroots players

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Take off the blade handles of both of them, then glue it together, wrap some grip tape around the bare handles... and WOW. You are now the owner of something that NO ONE has ever tried (or at least admitted to it) and posted on the forum.

I bet it would play better than any 12 mm balsa blade ever made.

You would have the best of both worlds different speeds on each side. No one in your state or country would have a weapon anything like yours... and it would cost less than $75 USD to make.

What a possible project !!!

Heck, you would be out-doing Der_Echte himself... I never ever thought of trying that.

Hurry up and get it in on the internet before I figure out 2 blades going to the shytcan.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Take off the blade handles of both of them, then glue it together, wrap some grip tape around the bare handles... and WOW. You are now the owner of something that NO ONE has ever tried (or at least admitted to it) and posted on the forum.

I bet it would play better than any 12 mm balsa blade ever made.

You would have the best of both worlds different speeds on each side. No one in your state or country would have a weapon anything like yours... and it would cost less than $75 USD to make.

What a possible project !!!

Heck, you would be out-doing Der_Echte himself... I never ever thought of trying that.

Hurry up and get it in on the internet before I figure out 2 blades going to the shytcan.

I don't think I'm crazy enough to try that :D