Your Favorite Inner Carbon Blade - SURVEY

This user has no status.
Yinhe Pro-05
(Limba/?/KLC/?/KLC/?/Limba)

I am particularly sad at Yinhe seemingly discontinued the blade called 'Pro Feeling'. While I am not particularly familiar with many inner fiber/carbon blades, I think, that was a good one (I still have one ready to be fitted with a good set of rubber, and another with Rakza Z on both sides). I found 970XX A a bit bouncier and flexier than I had expected, but still not bad.

Do you know similarly good inner composite blades from Chinese manufacturers other than DHS?
(I will get ready to test DHS PG3T /cheaper sibling of 301T/ at some time not too far in the future)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I am particularly sad at Yinhe seemingly discontinued the blade called 'Pro Feeling'. While I am not particularly familiar with many inner fiber/carbon blades, I think, that was a good one (I still have one ready to be fitted with a good set of rubber, and another with Rakza Z on both sides). I found 970XX A a bit bouncier and flexier than I had expected, but still not bad.

Do you know similarly good inner composite blades from Chinese manufacturers other than DHS?
(I will get ready to test DHS PG3T /cheaper sibling of 301T/ at some time not too far in the future)
Good day to you sir,

What is the top ply wood of DHS PG3T.

Thank you for your kindness reply.

Best regards,

This user has no status.
Good day to you sir,

What is the top ply wood of DHS PG3T.

Thank you for your kindness reply.

Best regards,
Hello, DHS PG3T has a relatively thick (around 0.5mm) Koto top ply
EDIT: It is clearly an inner layer Arylate-Carbon (just look at the product images available for side view)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
Hello,
I have a Victas ZX-GEAR IN that I really like. I looked at the Butterfly and wondered if the Innerforce Layer ZLC was close to the ZXGI. Is the "mid-hard" feel of the outer ply similar ? Please, could someone who plays these two blades compare them ?
it looks more like an aramid-carbon blade. I don't think they would play similarly.

Reactions: Koki and Lazer
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Hi,
do not want to create new topic but I wonder which one inner carbon is chosen the most for players/the best (subjective) like outer carbon, I.e. Viscaria (or related).
I know that it might be provided W968 but not looking blade for around 900-1000$ where nib can cost in the shop. Something up to 200 (250 max) which is similar to New Viscaria (or realted) price.
is DHS ML5 that one or there is another, better option?
I hope you know what I mean. If you ask 10 players for outer carbon blade I guess that ~7 out of 10 will answer Viscaria ALC. What about inner carbon?

Reactions: TT Lover
says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
If you consider Viscaria as the general composition Koto-alc-ayous-kiri, which is dominant in the market of outer blades and used by almost every brand, then you also have a dominant inner composition: Limba-ayous-alc/ac-ayous. Also used by almost all brands and much more dominant than other fibers or woods

Reactions: disaster3
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
If you consider Viscaria as the general composition Koto-alc-ayous-kiri, which is dominant in the market of outer blades and used by almost every brand, then you also have a dominant inner composition: Limba-ayous-alc/ac-ayous. Also used by almost all brands and much more dominant than other fibers or woods
So it will be at least BTY Harimoto/Innerforce or Dima but this might be bit different due to much thicker core than previous ones and not much slower than outer layer carbon like Viscaria.

says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
So it will be at least BTY Harimoto/Innerforce or Dima but this might be bit different due to much thicker core than previous ones and not much slower than outer layer carbon like Viscaria.
There are pretty much examples out there:
IFALC, Harimoto, Ovtcharov, hl5, hl5x, fb2, pg5, pg5x, fb2x, w968, syntelliac vci, Elite carbon, jo gold, zx gear inner, tezzo warrior, tezzo paladin, Shang kun ac, Lebrun inner carbon, so ten, hina hayata, 36.5 alxi, some Yinhe blades, sword 997, Atlético power, vsea …
All same composition with minor differences in thickness, fiber, thickness of single layers