which rubber should i use

im a intermidiate player and have to buy a good rubber which have very high spin and speed but also control i was thinking for tibhar rapidsoft d tecs please help

Try the rakza 7, it has what you are asking for and mucher better durabilty and quality!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Here is what you do. You make a picture of a side view of a geometric design something like a honeycomb. In each box you put the name of a rubber. Here are some options.

Joola Rhyzm (if you make a box for each separate version including "P" you will have at least 4 boxes)
Tibhar Evolution (a box for each version)
Andro Rasant Power Grip (a box for each version here too)
Donic BlueFire (here too several versions)
Victas V>01 (3 versions)
Butterfly Tenergy (8 versions)
DHS Hurricane (g-d only knows how many versions)
NextLevel will want a box added for his inexpensive rubber of choice: Dipper

There are several more rubbers you could add. I am not putting Rakza on because I don't really like it, but that is just me. Others swear by it.

So you make the list of rubbers first. Once you have the total number, you make the geometric design with the correct number of boxes. You put the name of one rubber in each box. Then you place the design on a wall, you find someone who doesn't know anything about table tennis; also, preferably, someone not good at darts.

Once that is all set up, you have the person throw until 2 darts land in two different boxes. Then you make the harder rubber your forehand and the softer rubber your backhand.

This is the best way to avoid having your local goon squad come after you for illegal use of "Pro" version rubbers.

Just ask Der_Echte

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Trouble maker Carl ALWAYS dragging Der_Echte into some shyt...

Still, I concur with Carl, way too many possible suitable rubbers, go for something mid firm on FH and mid soft on BH and call it a day. Try to order from saem shop to save on shipping.

The "Rapid" series is a pretty old rubber, but very good control, not very fast at all. Do what is best for you and your wallet until you earn big money.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Trouble maker Carl ALWAYS dragging Der_Echte into some shyt...

Still, I concur with Carl, way too many possible suitable rubbers, go for something mid firm on FH and mid soft on BH and call it a day. Try to order from saem shop to save on shipping.

The "Rapid" series is a pretty old rubber, but very good control, not very fast at all. Do what is best for you and your wallet until you earn big money.

I figured you just may be the best person to help our OP know how to steer clear of his local goon squad.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
i got the rubbers rakza 7 (not soft) on fh and blue fire m3 on bh iam using joola carbon blade can anyone comment on this or give any recomendation about this and is tibhar clean fix is good for use

Which Joola blade? What is the name of the model?