PDA

View Full Version : What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Liten
02-21-2015, 05:26 PM
Stiga hybrid wood nct penhold (mod)
Dhs skyline 2 neo
Stiga boost xt

Old Stiga original WRB anatomic
Dhs skyline 2 neo
Dhs Hurricane 3 neo

TareqPhoto
03-13-2015, 06:49 AM
*Update:

Second blade
YinHe Galaxy N-11
9000E on both sides [black and red]

Quan_Pham
03-13-2015, 05:08 PM
TareqPhoto: hi Friend, my current Innerforce ZLC also uses TEN 05FX & TEN 64. Nice to meet you! :x

TareqPhoto
03-13-2015, 08:23 PM
TareqPhoto: hi Friend, my current Innerforce ZLC also uses TEN 05FX & TEN 64. Nice to meet you! :xHi Quan, nice to meet you, good that you use same rubbers i use too, they are great, but to me those rubbers are too fast, and i am not good in control yet, so i keep using this racket until i can adjust its speed, or i may not use it until i improve my style then i will use it.How do you rate your Innerforce ZLC? and with those rubbers how is it? I was thinking about Innerforce model, ZLF was recommended for me from here.

MadridWalker
03-13-2015, 09:08 PM
Blade : Butterfly Joo Sae Hyuk
Fh- tenergy 64
Bh curl p4 1.0

but in the next season

Butterfly Defence Alpha old
Fh Bluefire jp01 turbo 2.1
bh tsp curl p1-r 0.5

Quan_Pham
03-14-2015, 04:12 AM
@TareqPhoto: i feel rather relaxed with this combo, my forehand got some initial controlling issues with TEN64 now its better, as your assessment its really fast [i also feel the difference compared with my former combo XIOM SIGMA II / XIOM VEGA JP & ZETROQUAD BLADE]. However, i think I bought a good choice Innerforce ZLC, which is considered the best ZLC with controlling ability [i read somewhere]. i bought this combo 2 months ago and play for around 4-5 times. Hope i have more time to enjoy TT then share feeling / experience with you & community.

Der_Echte
03-14-2015, 04:18 AM
Quan, give your countryman, TTD memebr bricephan, a shout in a PM.

He is the guy in the pic in the first post of this TTD thread HERE (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?5441-Sang-Am-Tourney-perhaps-my-last-Tourney-in-Korea&highlight=brice).

TareqPhoto
03-14-2015, 07:28 AM
@TareqPhoto: i feel rather relaxed with this combo, my forehand got some initial controlling issues with TEN64 now its better, as your assessment its really fast [i also feel the difference compared with my former combo XIOM SIGMA II / XIOM VEGA JP & ZETROQUAD BLADE]. However, i think I bought a good choice Innerforce ZLC, which is considered the best ZLC with controlling ability [i read somewhere]. i bought this combo 2 months ago and play for around 4-5 times. Hope i have more time to enjoy TT then share feeling / experience with you & community.

I was relaxed with my combo [JM blade + TEN05FX+TEN64] until last times where i lost almost all games, then i found out that this combo is still too early for me, and i lost with it more than i won, but it is really an amazing combo, it was so big different than the racket they gave me first time i played there in the tournament, so i couldn't wait, but the players there are really very good high level that i need another racket to slow them down or at least i can get more winner shots, fast racket not helping much until i can be good in offensive as well.

I may buy Innerforce blade in the future, but for now i will use what i have already for a while, no rush, i have some bad situations then i hope soon i can go back to play, and i am happy to be here to read and share with you/community as well.

Quan_Pham
03-14-2015, 11:51 AM
Quan, give your countryman, TTD memebr bricephan, a shout in a PM.

He is the guy in the pic in the first post of this TTD thread HERE (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?5441-Sang-Am-Tourney-perhaps-my-last-Tourney-in-Korea&highlight=brice).

I've just read your helpful post on holding the event in Korea. Great Great Mr. DER_ECHTE!! Definitely I would send him a welcoming private message. Thanks for your recommendation!

Der_Echte
03-14-2015, 10:20 PM
That was the tourney HE held for ME haha, but I did hold a few tourneys for Brice and friends.

neklvlmooster
03-15-2015, 11:16 AM
FH: Tenergy 80
BH: Tenergy 80
Blade: Viscaria FL

bachikho
04-03-2015, 04:04 PM
FH: TG3 BS
BH: Tenergy 64

TTLOVE
04-03-2015, 06:15 PM
FH: Bluefire jp01 turbo max
BH: Evolution mx-p max
Blade: Viscaria Fl

TareqPhoto
04-03-2015, 06:32 PM
WOW, that Viscaria sure must be a popular good blade, it is like many many use it either in the past or now, maybe it is the blade of blades then.

Giangt
04-03-2015, 08:16 PM
WOW, that Viscaria sure must be a popular good blade, it is like many many use it either in the past or now, maybe it is the blade of blades then.
The Viscaria is one of most popular blades in past up until now. It is the predecessor of TBS, TB ALC, ZJK blue dragon and ZJK ALC.

anelo
04-03-2015, 08:25 PM
your Mizutani is a wonderful blade too! If you need a little more control with external ply made of limba, you should try my Xiom Vega Pro

manolis07
04-03-2015, 09:40 PM
1)blade: barwell fleet , fh omega v tour , BH rhyzm -p
2)blade:stellan bengtsson 80s-90s, FH calibra m tour , BH Q1 sound/aurora friendship

TareqPhoto
04-03-2015, 10:19 PM
The Viscaria is one of most popular blades in past up until now. It is the predecessor of TBS, TB ALC, ZJK blue dragon and ZJK ALC.

I see, so if i was playing in the past and was looking for a blade that time then i should go with Viscaria that time, i am sure it is still a great blade even now, but as you said, now more blades came out that can surpass Viscaria itself, and more options than in the past, hope this is good for the sport.

your Mizutani is a wonderful blade too! If you need a little more control with external ply made of limba, you should try my Xiom Vega Pro

Yes, it is, and i am very happy with it and i will never give up it even if i play with other 10 rackets, i can still play with it, but i feel i need little more time with another rackets that can make me have more control and improve my technique and if i can have a coach then i will be all ready for my Mizutani, it is like i bought my future racket very early, and i still can win with it, but i want to have more experiment with another tools until i am good enough and ready for J.Mizutani blade.

And maybe you are right, maybe the rubbers are so fast with it, so that i lose control, but somehow, when i play in general either in games or practice i found out that i win shots or things i can't win with my Chinese combo, and also i win another shots with Chinese i can't win with Mizutani, and that is why i was feeling there is a gap between those 2 blades, maybe i wanted something in the middle, not necessary i want full speed or full control, but something that can manage to give me both at average to over average degree that will help me to grow up better in this game, i tested few rackets either mine or not and i could see the difference, so why not keep trying or testing or buying until i have something that let's say can fill the gap or at least can give me the best of both even not high/maximum rate of both.

Looking at both rackets i have according to the blade or the rubbers, i find out that almost only my Tenergy rubbers are the best or popular or the right thing, but the blade of JM or N-11 aren't those 2 so high rated/reviewed to be highly recommended, i am sure if i stared with say TBS or Viscaria or ALC version it might be better, but at the end i bought them and i keep playing by them and hope i keep enjoying, and my third racket is ready with the coach and i hope soon i go there to get it and start to play with it and see how that will be different [it should because it is a defensive blade and one defensive rubber LP], but i can't build or judge anything on those blades in short time and i ordered 2 blades and few rubbers already and waiting them to come for test, i will have fun for those few months and later i will think seriously about how to play and why to play TT and what i need to do to be in better place or level in TT.

minecraftmann
04-26-2015, 12:01 AM
blade: joola torre
fh and bh: giant dragon topenergy

Giangt
04-26-2015, 11:35 AM
I see, so if i was playing in the past and was looking for a blade that time then i should go with Viscaria that time, i am sure it is still a great blade even now, but as you said, now more blades came out that can surpass Viscaria itself, and more options than in the past, hope this is good for the sport.
I am not saying one is better than the other... Again it is a matter of personal preference. I am just saying their compositions are similar.

TareqPhoto
04-26-2015, 12:27 PM
I am not saying one is better than the other... Again it is a matter of personal preference. I am just saying their compositions are similar.

Ok, got it.

By the way, under your nickname here it says you are an "Owner of Hurricane Long 3", this blade is getting into my mind a lot, what you can talk about it rather than or compared to Carbonado and what happened to this blade with you? any comment will be appreciated.

yylik
04-26-2015, 02:14 PM
BH: Acuda S2
Fh: Acuda S2
Blade: Darker Speed 90 FL

Giangt
04-26-2015, 08:12 PM
Ok, got it.

By the way, under your nickname here it says you are an "Owner of Hurricane Long 3", this blade is getting into my mind a lot, what you can talk about it rather than or compared to Carbonado and what happened to this blade with you? any comment will be appreciated. It is a bit off topic to discuss about the
HL3 here in this thread...

Here the thread I made of the HL3
http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?4941-Ma-Long-Hurricane-Long-3-Review&highlight=Hurricane+long

The review is in this link
http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/blades/7619-hurricane-long-3-hl3

mahomedy13
04-26-2015, 08:36 PM
current setup differs but mainly:
blade:Tibhar Actium
Fh:Nexy Demian
Bh:Palio CJ8000

semin
04-27-2015, 02:58 AM
Blade: Yasaka Musashi Deluxe (Japanese Pen grip)
FH: Yasaka V-Stage -> Yasaka Mark V
BH: Yasaka Fusion -> Yasaka Mark V

say_lapata_plz
04-28-2015, 09:08 AM
main:butterflya viscaria, fh-tenergy 05 2.1, bh tenergy 64 2.1
second blade: butterflya maze off, fh/bh stiga airoc s

raazzz
04-28-2015, 05:47 PM
I'm now playing with Carbonado 190 as blade with Airoc M on both forehand and backhand.

TareqPhoto
04-28-2015, 09:06 PM
The last but not latest blade i am playing with now is Carbonado 190, Evolution MX-P for FH and Sigma II Europe for BH.

raazzz
04-29-2015, 06:12 PM
The last but not latest blade i am playing with now is Carbonado 190, Evolution MX-P for FH and Sigma II Europe for BH.

Is the Sigma II Europe working good with the Carboando 190? How feels the block?

TareqPhoto
04-29-2015, 06:23 PM
Is the Sigma II Europe working good with the Carboando 190? How feels the block?

I am happy with it, but the coach who assembled it and tested it didn't like this rubber, he said it is hard for him, so strange he said that.

The block is really nice with this rubber and the blade, more control than Tenergy 64 to me, but i feel 05FX is better, but i am not complaining, it is a nice rubber and the blade with those 2 rubbers giving me better control and speed than my Jun Mizutani with Tenergy 05FX and 64 rubbers, but the rubbers are gone from JM blade.

Spitfire
04-29-2015, 06:39 PM
Currently playing with

Blade - STIGA Offensive Classic Carbon
Rubbers - STIGA Calibra LT 2.0M and STIGA Calibra LT Spin 2.0M

Overseer Kevin
09-28-2015, 09:11 PM
Zhang Jike super zlc
FH - Hurricane 3 Neo
BH - Tenergy 05fx

Dhs hurricane long 5
FH - Hurricane 3 Neo
BH - Xiom Omega 4 Pro

Overseer Kevin
10-12-2015, 07:30 AM
Anybody used Gewo Flexxon

iacovides
10-12-2015, 10:18 AM
1st setup:
Stiga Carbonado 145
FH: Tenergy 05
BH: Tenergy 05FX

2nd setup:
Donic Waldner Senso Carbon
FH: Bluefire M1 Turbo
BH: Bluefire JP03

Suga D
10-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Here is my setup:
:)

bolterixus
10-17-2015, 09:49 PM
Right now I use the following:

Tibhar stratus power wood
Vega Japan 2.0 FH
Vega Europe 2.0 BH

Previously I used
Primorac off-
Vega europe
Sriver L

And 2 years ago I used
Primorac off-
Bryce speed fx
Sriver L

3 years ago which was my first custom bat

Some hallmark blade
Mark v
Bryce

Dragan Glas
10-19-2015, 01:20 AM
Greetings,

My bats are as follows.

Beginner blade:
Stiga All Round Classic (ALL)
FH; Donic JO Waldner (2mm - black)
BH: Donic JO Waldner (2mm - red)

This was what I had on it back in 2008. At the moment, I'm awaiting its return with the new rubbers:

FH: Donic Barracuda (Max - black)
BH: Donic Acuda Blue P2 (Max - black)

Perhaps next season I'll go back to Chinese rubbers as I had before the Donic JO ones - Hurricane 8 and similar for the new ball.

Intermediate blade:
Stiga Energy Wood WRB (OFF-)
FH: Donic Coppa Tagora (2mm - black)
BH: Donic Coppa Tagora (2mm - red)

Am currently using this until my ARC returns. I plan to replace these rubbers with Tibhar MX-S (FH) and MX-P (BH).

Advanced blade:
Stiga Clipper WRB (OFF)
FH: Donic Supersonic S40 (2mm - black)
BH: Donic Supersonic S40 (2mm - red)

I'll probably replace these with Butterfly Tenergy 05 or Spinart (FH) and either T05 or T05FX (BH) next season.

Kindest regards,

James

amber.kulkarni89
10-19-2015, 03:20 AM
Waldner ultra senso carbon
FH: tenergy 05 max
BH: calibra tour s 1.9

Joola falcon medium
FH: rasant turbo max
BH: adidas p5 mac

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

anschutz
10-19-2015, 04:24 AM
DHS W997
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo National 2.15
BH: Tenergy 05 2.1

Gustavo Auad
10-29-2015, 01:47 AM
Donic Appelgren Allplay Senso V2
FH: Donic Acuda S2 max
BH: Donic Acuda S3 2.0

hTheMennace
10-29-2015, 12:15 PM
STIGA Allround Classic WRB
FH: Spinlord Tiger 2.0
BH: Spinlord Tiger 2.0

TomasZ
10-29-2015, 12:55 PM
FH Cornilleau ProGT 47
BH Tibhar 5Q

TareqPhoto
10-29-2015, 11:47 PM
I will re-post my equipment with what i have now assembled and not mentioning the ones that aren't assembled:

1. DHS Hurricane Hao III
FH: Tenergy 05
BH: Tenergy 05FX

2. Butterfly Jun Mizutani ZLC
FH: Tenergy 05FX
BH: Calibra LT Sound

3. Stiga Carbonado 190
FH: Tibhar Evo MX-P
BH: Xiom Sigma II Europ

4. Butterfly Zhang Jike blue dragon
FH: Tenergy 80FX
BH: Tenergy 80FX

5. Butterfly Primorac EX
FH: Tibhar Nimbus
BH: Rakza 7 Soft

6. Yinhe T-11+
FH: Tibhar 1Q
BH: Tibhar Evo MX-P

7. Yinhe N-11
FH: Yinhe Milkyway 9000{E]
BH: Yinhe Milkyway 9000[E]

8. Butterfly Defence III
FH: Andro Rasant Grip
BH: TSP Curl P4

I didn't mention the thickness of the rubbers because i forget each thickness and lazy to search the package, most are 2.1 or 2.0, Curl P4 is 1.5 i think

I have Yasaka Extra [plain] as blade and Nittaku Barwell Fleet, and several rubbers, i may buy few more blades, but i am already happy with what i have, and buying more is just for fun nothing more or less, and not as many think that i am searching for a appropriate racket, i have it already but i don't stop testing, JM blade was my first blade and thought it will be my best and DHS is almost i bought in the middle of choices and it became my best blade, so if i didn't test i will never know which is good for me or not, if i find something that will be better than my DHS blade this is great, if not then it is just experience and fun.

Suga D
10-30-2015, 01:00 AM
Sounds like a pretty nice collection. Which one is your main set up though??

TareqPhoto
10-30-2015, 01:18 AM
Sounds like a pretty nice collection. Which one is your main set up though??

Are you talking or referring to me?

Hanamichi_Jon
10-30-2015, 06:29 AM
Here's my stuff http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/29/745c3383d6a48b1dab8b0f16e76122ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Javier Delgado
11-11-2015, 06:46 PM
1.- Handle: Stiga infinity V vps classic handle.
FH: Andro Rasant Grip
BH: Donic bluefire M1

but im waiting for a acuda blue p2 for backhand because i think that the M1 sponge is too hard for my backhand style.

what do you think about acuda blue p2 for backhand?.

kinocchio
11-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Handle: DHS Ma Long Hurricane 3 ( straight)

FH: Yasaka Rakza 7

BH: Tenergy 64 fx

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Mika Pylkkänen
11-17-2015, 08:23 AM
Blade: Stiga intensity NCT
Fh: Tenergy 64
Bh: Tenergy 05

Best-table-tennis-tables
11-20-2015, 03:33 PM
Blade: Spout Winning

Rubbers:
- Donic Bluefire M3 - RED
- Donic Acuda S1 - BLACK

tropic1
11-20-2015, 06:47 PM
Viscaria
FH: Rakza 7 Max
BH: Rakza 7S Max

Waldner Ultra Senso Carbon
FH: Rakza 7 Max
BH: Tenergy 05FX Max

Inkognito
11-21-2015, 08:32 PM
Blade: Butterfly Photino ST
FH: Stiga Astro M 2.1
BH: Stiga Astro M 2.1

shaun729
11-21-2015, 08:44 PM
Blade: DONIC Waldner Senso Carbon JO Shape ST
F/Hand: DONIC Bluefire M2 2.0 (Black)
B/Hand: DONIC Bluefire M2 2.0 (Red)

v100ev
11-21-2015, 08:53 PM
Blade: Butterfly Mazunov AN
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 50 soft 2.0
BH: Sword Scylla OX

Fa1c0n
11-21-2015, 09:08 PM
Blade: Yasaka Sweden Extra
ST Handle

F/H Xiom Vega Pro 2.0

B/H Xiom Vega Europe 2.0

UpSideDownCarl
11-22-2015, 02:45 AM
Here's my stuff http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/29/745c3383d6a48b1dab8b0f16e76122ef.jpg

Nice gear.

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

Hanamichi_Jon
11-22-2015, 02:54 AM
Thanks

Hamasaki_Fanz
11-22-2015, 04:32 AM

hey Jon, you seem to be a donic rubber guy!
I'm still looking for backhand rubber suitable for me, and I think im going to try donic product next because it's cheaper. Can you describe the characteristic of each rubber? acuda P123 vs acuda S123 vs bluefire m123 vs bf jp123 vs barracuda or even the classic JO coppa.

Thanks

Shuki
11-22-2015, 04:57 AM
Currently dabbling with innerforce zlc, but i always go back to violin and i have ross making me a new on at the moment so ill be going back to it in about a month. But rubber i'm using rasant grip right now, both sides, 1.9mm

Hanamichi_Jon
11-22-2015, 05:19 AM
hey Jon, you seem to be a donic rubber guy!
I'm still looking for backhand rubber suitable for me, and I think im going to try donic product next because it's cheaper. Can you describe the characteristic of each rubber? acuda P123 vs acuda S123 vs bluefire m123 vs bf jp123 vs barracuda or even the classic JO coppa.

Thanks

Thanks for your comment, I currently use
P1 on my BH and P2 on my FH.
Acuda P series is much softer feel than the Acuda series and slower I guess because I only use them now with the new plastic balls.
JP turbo is quite good on my FH but very low trow but don't last that long.
The M series I guess is the best as far as I am concerned but heavy.
I suggest you try P1 as I kinda like them so much.
I look at your profile and you use Tacky rubber on your BH? Which is a low trow? And a bit slow if that's the Neo National blue sponge? Tried them ages ago
You can also try JP01 turbo as they are similar. By the way JP 01 has loads of spin

Hamasaki_Fanz
11-22-2015, 06:07 AM
Thanks for your comment, I currently use
P1 on my BH and P2 on my FH.
Acuda P series is much softer feel than the Acuda series and slower I guess because I only use them now with the new plastic balls.
JP turbo is quite good on my FH but very low trow but don't last that long.
The M series I guess is the best as far as I am concerned but heavy.
I suggest you try P1 as I kinda like them so much.
I look at your profile and you use Tacky rubber on your BH? Which is a low trow? And a bit slow if that's the Neo National blue sponge? Tried them ages ago
You can also try JP01 turbo as they are similar. By the way JP 01 has loads of spin

I currently use STIGA boost TC on my backhand. The H3 is on fh. I feel boost TC is fast and has nice soft feeling with good control, but the throw angle is low, and the spin is just decent.

I'm more a brushing guy than a drive hitting guy. I feel boost TC is more suited if you hit drive the ball.

I've tried my friend's tenergy 05 fx on backhand. The control and spin is nice, I can lift ball easily but I dont like the feeling (and the price!!!). It's too soft. So maybe you can suggest me some rubbers similar too T05fx but a little harder? not very low throw angle with nice soft feeling, and standard price :p

btw, what's the difference between P123? which one is the hardest/softest?

Hanamichi_Jon
11-22-2015, 02:14 PM
I currently use STIGA boost TC on my backhand. The H3 is on fh. I feel boost TC is fast and has nice soft feeling with good control, but the throw angle is low, and the spin is just decent.

I'm more a brushing guy than a drive hitting guy. I feel boost TC is more suited if you hit drive the ball.

I've tried my friend's tenergy 05 fx on backhand. The control and spin is nice, I can lift ball easily but I dont like the feeling (and the price!!!). It's too soft. So maybe you can suggest me some rubbers similar too T05fx but a little harder? not very low throw angle with nice soft feeling, and standard price :p

btw, what's the difference between P123? which one is the hardest/softest?

I used to use Rakza 9 on my BH and
The rubber is also great.
Rakza 7 Soft as well but a bit softer than Tenergy 05fx.
They are really cheap rubbers and last longer

Hamasaki_Fanz
11-22-2015, 02:16 PM
I used to use Rakza 9 on my BH and
The rubber is also great.
Rakza 7 Soft as well but a bit softer than Tenergy 05fx.
They are really cheap rubbers and last longer

I see, mind enlighten me on the difference between rakza 7 and 9? also there's rakza X right?

Hanamichi_Jon
11-22-2015, 02:19 PM
I see, mind enlighten me on the difference between rakza 7 and 9? also there's rakza X right?

Rakza X is an over rated rubber also too heavy.
For BH Rakza 9 has more speed less spin than 7. I used to have a set up Rakza 7 FH and Rakza 9 BH works well.

Robh
11-23-2015, 09:29 PM
My first ever custom bat:
Blade:Butterfly Yuki An ( Old series)
FH Rubber: Stiga Innova Ultra Light
BH Rubber: Butterfly Sriver FX

Current Setup:
Blade: Dhs PowerG-7
FH Rubber: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo
BH Rubber: Tenergy 05

rmpelc
12-15-2015, 08:23 PM
Joola fever and ryzhm p and tech

achalwins94
12-16-2015, 02:20 AM
My first ever custom bat:
Blade:Butterfly Yuki An ( Old series)
FH Rubber: Stiga Innova Ultra Light
BH Rubber: Butterfly Sriver FX

Current Setup:
Blade: Dhs PowerG-7
FH Rubber: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo
BH Rubber: Tenergy 05
Hey,interesting current set up, as I have the same blade and fh rubber as my backup. Didn't use them much till now as my primary set up is doing good. How is the current set up working for you? How is the dwell, the speed,,need details.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Sachit2
12-16-2015, 05:16 AM
BH-Donic Sonex JP
FH-Joola Energy
Blade-TIbhar Marcos Frietas

apodra74
12-26-2015, 01:11 PM
My current setup only had it for 2 weeks:
Blade - Butterfly Schlager Carbon Off+, ST handle
Rubbers - FH Adidas Tenzone Ultra max
BH Adidas Tenzone Ultra SF max

Previous setup:
Blade - Stiga Infinity VPS V, Anatomic handle
Rubbers - Adidas P7 max, both FH and BH

Pricey 11
12-26-2015, 01:20 PM
I currently use DHS HH-2 Cpen with T05 FH and Andro Rasant Beat BH

I also have a shakehand set up which is Stiga Kevtech Wrb with Joola Rhyzm on FH and BH

Wafik Tawfik
12-29-2015, 08:45 AM
FH : T 05
BH: T 05

violoniste18
12-29-2015, 09:39 AM
I have been changing for a blade DHS ma long balance and Hurricane neo 3 to get more control with FH
still xying 979 1mm BH

crayon128
12-31-2015, 09:26 PM
someone please take a look at this thread http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?12005-Real

Sonictenismejaklub
01-12-2016, 02:46 AM
1st Set Up
Blades : Donic Waldner Black Devil CB
Forehand (FH) : Butterfly Tenergy 25fx
Backhand (BH) : Andro Rasant Powergrip

2nd Set Up
Blades : Donic Baum Carrera Senso
Forehand (FH) : Andro Rasant Beat
Backhand (BH) : Butterfly Tenergy 05fx

loggereye
01-14-2016, 09:36 PM
Blade: ButteryFly JonyerII
Forehand (FH) : Joola Pheonix
Backhand (BH) : Yasak Mark V

matteo
01-17-2016, 06:42 PM
Shakehand
Blade: Donic Waldner Legend Carbon
Forehand: Donic Bluefire M1
Backhand: Donic Bluefire M1

Penhold
Blade: 6030 Wood Blade
Forehand: 802 SHORT PIPS-OUT
Backhand: 729 GEOSPIN TACKY SPECIAL

MichaHannig
01-18-2016, 07:21 AM
Blade: Cornilleau Gauzy Quest OFF
FH: Cornilleau Target Pro GT-M43
BH: Cornilleau Pilot Pulse

Madarasama1022
01-24-2016, 04:32 AM
Rosewood NCT 5
FH-Acuda S2
BH-Barracuda

Latest:
Higgs, Nexy
FH DHS H8
BH Acuda S3, Tenergy 64

Shiro
01-24-2016, 05:27 AM
Main Setup:
Blade: Yasaka Extra Offensive 7
FH= Tibhar Evolution MX-P
BH= Tibhar Evolution MX-P

Backup:
Blade: Yasaka Ma lin extra offensive
FH=Tibhar Evolution MX-P
BH=Tibhar Evolution MX-P

Paccheco
01-24-2016, 06:09 AM
Main Setup :
Nittaku Acoustic
FH Rakza 7
BH Rakza 7

Spare :
Darker 7p2a
FH Omega IV Asia
BH Omega IV Asia

Pips Setup :
Nittaku Ludeack
FH Fastarc G-1
BH Nittaku Beautry

rokphish
01-25-2016, 07:14 AM
Hurricane Long 2
Andro Hexer HD
Yinhe Pluto

Takkyu_wa_inochi
01-25-2016, 11:11 AM
Blade: Korbel
FH : Tenergy 80 1.9mm
Bh : Spinart 1.9mm

Suga D
01-26-2016, 04:22 PM
Blade: Korbel
FH : Tenergy 80 1.9mm
Bh : Spinart 1.9mm

This is interesting. Most players i know use a harder sponge on fh and a softer on bh...for a reason. To engage a harder sponge you will need to swing harder and most people swing harder with their forehand and less harder from the backhand.
It'll take too long to explain why, but to make it short: it's a matter of physics.

EDIT: i just read through your thread. So, as i already wrote in your thread, just flip the racket. That can sort things out a little.

JEANJB
01-26-2016, 08:39 PM
Blade: YASAKA Ma Lin Carbon
FH: Tibhar Evolution MX-S
BH: Tibhar Evolution MX-S

UpSideDownCarl
01-27-2016, 04:38 AM
This is interesting. Most players i know use a harder sponge on fh and a softer on bh...for a reason. To engage a harder sponge you will need to swing harder and most people swing harder with their forehand and less harder from the backhand. It'll take too long to explain why, but to make it short: it's a matter of physics.

EDIT: i just read through your thread. So, as i already wrote in your thread, just flip the racket. That can sort things out a little.

I love it. This made my day. Often...and twice again.

Funny how you came to the same conclusion from seeing him play as from looking at his setup. hahaha.

Suga_D is right, Takkyu, try your racket with the T80 on BH and see if your BH works any better than with SpinArt.

Takkyu_wa_inochi
01-27-2016, 05:38 AM
I've already tried flipping the racket. to be honest, it doesnt make much a difference. the 3rd ball attack is slightly easier with T80 on BH, not much. However i find blocking better with SpinArt, and serve more effective as well.

Using SpinArt rather than T80, im a bit more consistent on loops/drives, speed is slightly slower than T80, though not much, i need to go slightly more into the ball.
However when hitting the ball flat, i feel the speed is quite less than T80.

i make also less mistakes blocking with T80, like on BH. However thats maybe less to do with the rubbers, and just to how im used to the rubbers and the right bat angle

All in all, both rubbers are not so different.

rokphish
01-27-2016, 06:47 AM
i think you're finding the difference is not that different because mainly the problems are not with the blade/rubbers as already suggested in your thread... :)

UpSideDownCarl
01-27-2016, 08:02 AM
Well, Takkyu, the next time you get rubbers, I would try T80 for FH and T80FX on BH and see what that was like. I am confident that, in spite of the fact that the underlying problem is not your racket or rubbers, having something on BH that is softer than what is on your FH will actually be useful to your getting more control on the BH wing.

EgyDrakar
02-02-2016, 07:54 AM
Blade : Nittaku SEPTEAR
FH : XIOM Omega IV Pro 2.0
BH : XIOM Omega IV Pro 2.0

Blade : YASAKA Sweden Extra
FH : YASAKA Mark V 1.8
BH : YASAKA Mark V 1.8

Jaru
02-03-2016, 11:27 PM
Blade: Butterfly Primorac OFF-
FH: Sriver FX 2.1
BH: Sriver FX 2.1

Great setup for learning IMHO ;)

shat1478
02-13-2016, 09:08 AM
TMB Spirit + Rakza 7 + Rakza 7 soft

K.breng78
02-13-2016, 03:04 PM
BLADES:DHS W997
FOREHAND: DHS HURRICANE 3-65 SPONGE (37 degre)
BACKHAND:DONIC BLUEFIRE M2 (IN PROSES REPLACE NEW HURRICANE 3-20 SPONGE 37 DEGREE):D:D:D:o:o

Jaru
02-13-2016, 03:58 PM
Prone to forgetting your own name much? :rolleyes:

johnbhoy72
02-14-2016, 10:18 AM
someone please take a look at this thread http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?12005-Real
What's the story with you ?
How many times can one poster try and threadjack ?
What's the cràic ?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

williamlimpo
03-27-2016, 11:14 AM
Blade : Stiga Ebenholz NCT V - PEN
FH Rubber : DHS H3 Prov Blue Sponge
BH Rubber : T80

Jongla
04-13-2016, 02:12 PM
fh: H3 (2.15 - purple packaging)
bh: blitz (47 deg)
bl: mj szlc

siddique92
04-13-2016, 02:14 PM
Blade : Bty viscaria
FH : Evolution MXP
BH : Nittaku Zalt

Sent from my X5 using Tapatalk

duan
04-17-2016, 08:24 AM
FH : H3 Neo (40deg) comercial
BH : H3 (39deg) state
BL : HL5

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Raylazyfo
06-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Donic Waldner Dicon
FH Coppa JO Gold
BH Sonex JP Gold

RajaLoopah
06-26-2016, 12:38 PM
Nexy Zealot
FH Hurricane 8 Mid-hard
BH Tenergy 05

Jirrex
06-27-2016, 12:46 AM
Blade: Donic Bloodwood Senso AR
FH: Yasaka Mark V 2.0mm
BH: Yasaka Mark V 2.0mm

DennyTTLover
06-27-2016, 02:33 AM
Tenergy 05 FX 1.9mm on both sides of Tibhar Paul Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon.

Planning to get a new combo. Donic Waldner Ultra Carbon Senso with Tibhar EL-S 1.9mm on both sides. Does it sound like a good one? Any feedbacks would be appreciated

laistrogian
06-27-2016, 03:41 AM
Tenergy 05 FX 1.9mm on both sides of Tibhar Paul Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon.

Planning to get a new combo. Donic Waldner Ultra Carbon Senso with Tibhar EL-S 1.9mm on both sides. Does it sound like a good one? Any feedbacks would be appreciated

One doesnt simply run away from tenergy

DennyTTLover
06-28-2016, 03:06 PM
I see... I am assuming T05 FX would be softer and grippier on topsheet than EL-S. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Have you tried both T05 FX and EL-S before? If so, how do they compare to each other?

Do you have any recommendations for me? Adimittedly, Tenergys are quality rubbers but the pricing is too expensive for me.

Kaizoku
06-28-2016, 04:50 PM
I see... I am assuming T05 FX would be softer and grippier on topsheet than EL-S. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Have you tried both T05 FX and EL-S before? If so, how do they compare to each other?

Do you have any recommendations for me? Adimittedly, Tenergys are quality rubbers but the pricing is too expensive for me.

TBH I would recomend you trying Tibhar FX-P right now, since it's on sales on tt11. If you don't mind it being a tiny bit softer. At least try one. http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/tibhar-evolution-fx-p
EL-S is not out yet I believe. And EL-P I've heard feels stiffer than the sponge hardness gives it out to be, due the sheet being different.

Ttfun123
06-28-2016, 07:10 PM
Blade: Stiga Carbonado 145
FH: Stiga Airoc Astro Max Medium sponge
BH: Stiga Airoc Astro Max Medium sponge

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Giangt
06-28-2016, 09:24 PM
Stiga Carbonado 45
Weight: 87.7g Combo: 186g
Thickness Avg.: 5.99mm
FH: DHS H3 Blue Sponge Boosted 2.15mm/41deg
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 2.1mm/36deg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-t7zSYKWPJNw/V3LV5tj5kmI/AAAAAAAAD2I/JGCqKNDNU0ANSZZKU7lSIQLkI_2mTG38ACCo/s576/image.jpeg

DennyTTLover
06-29-2016, 01:10 AM
EL-s is out on tees sport. I heard it has soft topsheet so I wanted it to try pricewise and of course spin and control wise.

DennyTTLover
06-29-2016, 01:14 AM
TBH I would recomend you trying Tibhar FX-P right now, since it's on sales on tt11. If you don't mind it being a tiny bit softer. At least try one. http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/tibhar-evolution-fx-p
EL-S is not out yet I believe. And EL-P I've heard feels stiffer than the sponge hardness gives it out to be, due the sheet being different.

EL-S is out on tees sport. I heard it has soft topsheet so I wanted to try it pricewise and of course spin and control wise. Which would you say has softer and grippier topsheet, FX-P or EL-S? I wouldn't mind softer topsheet but not to soft

Kaizoku
06-29-2016, 07:41 AM
EL-S is out on tees sport. I heard it has soft topsheet so I wanted to try it pricewise and of course spin and control wise. Which would you say has softer and grippier topsheet, FX-P or EL-S? I wouldn't mind softer topsheet but not to soft

I have only tried Mx-p and mx-s so tbh I I don't know.

But I have a quote if this could help,

The FX-S will be harder. And the topsheets of EL-S and FX-S will be different to MX-S topsheet.
Hardness (sponge): MX-S > MX-P> EL-S> EL-P> FX-S> FX-P
4 different Topsheets:
MX-P = FX-P
MX-S
EL-P
EL-S = FX-S

based on this I do assume el-s can produce (a tiny bit!) more spin. Though note that it has harder sponge than El-p. So I believe it might be the closest to regular Tenergy 05 just tiny bit softer... (I think)
while Mx-p being slightly harder.
Meanwhile I know FX-P is just a softer Mx-p which is the rubber I use.
It's completely up to you.

Sent fra min SM-G901F via Tapatalk

Sooz
06-30-2016, 06:13 AM
Blade: Xiom Stradivarius
FH: TENERGY 05 2.1mm
BH: TENERGY 05 FX 2.1mm

Ahmad Arnous
06-30-2016, 01:37 PM
Stiga Carbonado 45

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-t7zSYKWPJNw/V3LV5tj5kmI/AAAAAAAAD2I/JGCqKNDNU0ANSZZKU7lSIQLkI_2mTG38ACCo/s576/image.jpeg

Dhs h3 work well ?!!

bachikho
06-30-2016, 02:09 PM
dhs long v
fh dhs h8
bh dhs tg3-60

Ahmad Arnous
06-30-2016, 03:53 PM
FH: stiga Airoc m (2,1) black
BH: Tibhar 5Q (2,1) red
Blade : none :(

jmillsy2
06-30-2016, 09:37 PM
FH - DHS Hurricane II 2.2mm (Black)
BH - TSP Curl P1r 1.0mm (Red)
Blade: Victas Matsush*ta because butterfly discontinued their Matsush*ta blade a few years back :(

Kaispencer
07-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Blade: Timo Boll Spirit first silver Tag starting H
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 NEO National Blue sponge
BH: Tibhar MX-P

Paz
07-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Blade: Stiga emerald vps v
FH: Stiga calibra Lt sound
BH: Stiga calibra Lt sound

d3ss3n
07-04-2016, 01:15 PM
Donic Epox Carbotec
FH Donic Bluefire JP 01
BH Yasaka Rakza 07

Thinking of upgrading my FH to Xiom Omega V Pro
Any advice is more than welcome

Sent from my SM-A700H using Tapatalk

Syed
07-11-2016, 09:54 AM
BH : Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft
FH : Yasaka Rakza 9
Blade : Donic Ovtcharov CarbonSpeed

Yassien
07-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Blade .Butterfly viscaria
FH. MX-P
BH.EL-P

sarvo4u
07-18-2016, 12:27 PM
Blade : Butterfly Timo Boll ALC
BH : Tenergy 05 fx
FH : Sanwei Target National Bluesponge

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

SiLenT_Tz
07-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Stiga Infinity VPS V
FH: Milky Way Apollo 1 Max boosted
BH: Tenergy 64

Geoffrey Datson
07-30-2016, 01:17 PM
FH: Tibhar Nimbus
BH: Stiga Clippa
Blade: Butterfly Sardius Classic

Essam Zedan
07-30-2016, 03:26 PM
Butterfly groppa blade & Xiom Asia rubbers

BeGo
07-31-2016, 03:46 PM
Butterfly groppa blade & Xiom Asia rubbers
May be you means Grubba? [emoji6]

Sent from my S5G using Tapatalk

keenansouthall
08-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Stiga Carbonado 45

how is this blade and rubber combo? I'm really curious [emoji1]

Der_Echte
08-01-2016, 05:03 PM
May be you means Grubba? [emoji6]

Sent from my S5G using Tapatalk

Groppa Chicken Breast. :D Maybe?

Doubt it. The smart phones usually have spell check auto correct enabled and that causes all kind of LULZ when we try to spell TT things.

d3ss3n
08-02-2016, 02:31 AM
Change in setup
BLADE Donic Epox Carbotec
FH changed my Donic Bluefire JP 01 to Xiom Omega V Pro
BH i am still thinking if i shluld change Rakza 07 or not

Jacob
08-02-2016, 03:29 PM
Butterfly Zoran Primorac OFF-
Rakza 7 2mm both sides

syed.syazli
10-25-2016, 03:09 PM
Blade - Timo Boll ALC Fl
FH - Xiom Omega V Tour
BH - Spinlord Keiler

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

d3ss3n
10-25-2016, 04:30 PM
Back to my old blade
Yasaka Extra 3D but with New rubbers
FH Tibhar EL-S
BH Xiom Omega V Pro

JEANJB
10-25-2016, 05:28 PM
me too: Back to my old blade
YASAKA Extra 3D ST
FH GEWO Hype Pro EL 42.5
BH GEWO Hype Pro EL 42.5

shad3
01-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Donic Waldner World Champion 89
FH: Yasaka Rakza 7
BH: Yasaka Rakza 7

d3ss3n
01-01-2017, 02:41 PM
My new toy has finally come....
Stiga Eternity VPS V
FH either Donic Acuda Blue P1 or Xiom Omega V Pro
BH Tibhar EL-S

laistrogian
01-01-2017, 02:56 PM
My new toy has finally come....
Stiga Eternity VPS V
FH either Donic Acuda Blue P1 or Xiom Omega V Pro
BH Tibhar EL-S

To me, it seems like the other way around.

Typically players use a faster backhand and slower spinnier FH.

d3ss3n
01-01-2017, 03:05 PM
To me, it seems like the other way around.

Typically players use a faster backhand and slower spinnier FH.
I am running a test to see what rubbers work best for FH and BH...i just changed rubbers...

parkash.imangry
01-02-2017, 05:03 AM
Blade: Yinhe/Galaxy t11+ (Very stiff, quite fast)
FH rubber: Andro Rasant (1.9 mm, Black)
BH rubber: Tibhar 5q (1.9 mm, Red)
Surprisingly, getting a lot of spin with this setup, although it supposed to be less spinny because of the hard, stiff t11+ blade

stephan76
01-02-2017, 05:46 AM
Blade: Donic Ovtcharov True Carbon
FH: H3Neo
BH: Evolution FX-S

Liten
01-05-2017, 09:06 PM
Right now im trying a Tibhar Stratus Power Wood
FH: H3neo
BH: MX-P

FloKing
01-06-2017, 09:01 AM
Tibhar CCA Unlimited

I will probably try Joola Flame Extrem blade quite soon.
Might be too much of a rocket with MX-P :rolleyes:

DJeX
01-06-2017, 09:58 AM
Tibhar CCA Unlimited

I will probably try Joola Flame Extrem blade quite soon.
Might be too much of a rocket with MX-P :rolleyes:

I currently use
Tibhar Samsonov Stratus Carbon
FH: Tibhar Evolution MX-S
BH: Tibhar Evolution MX-P

Happened to try Flame Extreme with MXP and ELP. It sucked. It's good for blocking and flat hitting. If you're a looper I'd suggest against it as it has very very low dwell time...

FloKing
01-06-2017, 12:25 PM
I think I'll give it a shot.
Let's see wether I agree with you :D

최현수
03-10-2017, 04:45 AM
DHS Hurricane Long 5
FH : DHS Neo Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge Provincial
BH : Butterfly Tenergy 05

Der_Echte
03-10-2017, 07:25 AM
DHS Hurricane Long 5
FH : DHS Neo Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge Provincial
BH : Butterfly Tenergy 05

Hyun-Soo, you would prolly know John Jee then, who used to run the Daum TTA meetups at Korea Gym in the past.

d3ss3n
03-10-2017, 07:44 AM
New setup
Stiga Eternity VPS V
FH: Rasant Grip
BH: Tibhar EL-S

scragnoth
03-10-2017, 08:13 AM
Stiga OC CR
Tibhar Aurus
Tibhar Aurus

Umut
03-10-2017, 10:50 AM
DHS Hurricane Long 3
DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (boosted with falco)
Yasaka Rakza 7

sarvo4u
03-10-2017, 10:53 AM
DHS Hurricane Long 3
DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (Boosted with Haifu Seamoon)
XIOM Vega Pro

Kaispencer
03-10-2017, 10:54 AM
Butterfly Petr Korbel Black tag
T05 both sides

DJeX
03-10-2017, 03:05 PM
I think I'll give it a shot.
Let's see wether I agree with you :D

Any update? :)

FerioVX
03-10-2017, 03:44 PM
My first custom coming from a hobby bat.

DHS PG7
FH: Neo H3
BH: Neo TG2

FloKing
03-10-2017, 05:05 PM
Any update? :)
I just hit a few shots and indeed, i immediately disliked it, compared to my current CCA Unlimited blade from Tibhar [emoji4]

Envoyé de mon RAINBOW JAM 4G en utilisant Tapatalk

DJeX
03-10-2017, 06:15 PM
I just hit a few shots and indeed, i immediately disliked it, compared to my current CCA Unlimited blade from Tibhar [emoji4]

Envoyé de mon RAINBOW JAM 4G en utilisant Tapatalk

Same here :) I wonder how different the CCA Unli is with the VS Unli, I plan to get a VS Unli. I tried a Power Spin Carbon and it's too fast for my liking, though it has lots of dwell for a fast blade. What blade is the CCA Unli similar to when comparing it to other brands? Merci :D

FloKing
03-11-2017, 10:48 PM
Same here :) I wonder how different the CCA Unli is with the VS Unli, I plan to get a VS Unli. I tried a Power Spin Carbon and it's too fast for my liking, though it has lots of dwell for a fast blade. What blade is the CCA Unli similar to when comparing it to other brands? Merci :D

Check out my review! :)
https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/blades/13132-cca-unlimited

A friend a mine has just got the VS Unlimited. I should get his feedback very soon.
He already tested the CCA and CCA Unlimited.

DJeX
03-14-2017, 09:34 PM
Check out my review! :)
https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/blades/13132-cca-unlimited

A friend a mine has just got the VS Unlimited. I should get his feedback very soon.
He already tested the CCA and CCA Unlimited.

Cool, looking forward to the comparison of the VS Unli and the CCA Unli :)

VictorMoraga
03-15-2017, 02:24 AM
I started using:
Blade: Stica Carbonado 245
FH: Stiga Manta S / 2.1 mm
BH: Gewo Hype EL 42.5 / 1.9mm
I am surprised for the great combination between Carbonado and Mantra. And Gewo Hype EL is the best rubber for BH

Player87
03-15-2017, 09:49 AM
Nexy Zealot

FH. Tibhar EL-S 2.0
BH. Tibhar FX-S 2.0

FloKing
03-15-2017, 12:29 PM
After a few months with MX-P on BH, I'm now playing with Nittaku Fastarc P-1.
As mentioned in some reviews and posts, It can make a wonderful BH rubber. It suits very well mine.

My current setup :
Tibhar CCA Unlimited
FH : Tibhar MX-P 2.1/2.2
BH : Nittaku Fastarc P-1 2.0

FloKing
03-27-2017, 10:17 AM
Cool, looking forward to the comparison of the VS Unli and the CCA Unli :)

I finally got a quick review from my friend.
Surprisingly, he feels the blade is quite slow. Slower than CCA Unli. Tested with old school Mark V than Evo MX-S.
He is amazed by the low throw when blocking while looping is quite easy as well!

According to him, It should perfectly match most of the Evolution Series rubbers, for a more controlled style than CCA Unli.

He does not know if he's gonna do further tests soon.
Anyway, i will get my hands on his blade in the next weeks/months for a more detailed review :)

DJeX
03-27-2017, 02:36 PM
I finally got a quick review from my friend.
Surprisingly, he feels the blade is quite slow. Slower than CCA Unli. Tested with old school Mark V than Evo MX-S.
He is amazed by the low throw when blocking while looping is quite easy as well!

According to him, It should perfectly match most of the Evolution Series rubbers, for a more controlled style than CCA Unli.

He does not know if he's gonna do further tests soon.
Anyway, i will get my hands on his blade in the next weeks/months for a more detailed review :)

Wow, seems interesting. Sounds like something I would use, but I'd rather stick to my Tibhar Drinkhall Offensive Classic, slightly faster than the Stiga Infinity VPS, slightly stiffer as well but great feel and control nonetheless. Currently using Palio Hadou 40+ on the fh and Tibhar Evolution MX-S on the BH, I plan to use MX-S on both sides :)

Yuen Yat Ming
04-18-2017, 11:31 AM
I use stiga CR + Donic F2 (both side)

yogi_bear
04-19-2017, 01:58 AM
after trying a lot i still go back to adidas strikewood 7 with tibhar evolution mx-p 1.9mm or el-s max then globe 999 national in the forehand.

James Krassowski
05-28-2017, 07:40 PM
Blade : samsonov force pro
BH: h3 neo
Fh: andro rasant grip

Yiyang Wang
05-29-2017, 02:31 AM
Blade: Xu Xin Intensity NCT
FH Rubber: Skyline 2 Blue Sponge
BH Rubber: Stiga Mantra M.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

divan4o
05-30-2017, 01:03 PM
TBS 2x Donic BF

DragonOwen
05-30-2017, 11:43 PM
Now:
Blade: Butterfly Apolonia ZLC [FL]
FH: Butterfly TENERGY 05 [max, red]
BH: Butterfly Rozena [max, black]

Used before:
Blade: Butterfly InnerForce Layer ALC [ST]
FH: Yasaka Shining Dragon [2.0, red]
BH: Butterfly Challenger Attack [1.9, black]

Andy Lin
07-22-2017, 05:12 PM
Blade: Butterfly Viscaria [FL]
FH: Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial Blue Sponge [2.15mm, Black]
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 80 [2.1mm, Red]

rezzki
09-04-2017, 08:14 AM
Blade: Stiga Clipper Wood
FH: Hurricane 3 Neo
BH: Palio AK-47 Blue

Simas
09-04-2017, 09:57 AM
Hi,

Blade: Stiga Offensive Classic
FH: DHS Hurricane Neo 3
BH: Donic Bluefire JP01 Turbo

Looking for something new for my forehand. Something in the middle between my current Neo3 and JP01 Turbo -with softer sponge, faster, but with somewhat lower through angle then JP01 Turbo...

brodolio
09-04-2017, 10:13 AM
Still looking for the best configuration..

The easiest to play so far (medium stiff blade - soft rubbers):
blade : Timo Boll ALC
FH : Donic Coppa X2 Platin Soft
BH : Stiga Spin LT

Currently trying (flexible blade + very hard rubbers):
blade : Donic Persson Powerallround (quite old)
FH : 729 08
BH : Palio Wildish Dragon

suds79
09-04-2017, 02:50 PM
The easiest to play so far (medium stiff blade - soft rubbers):
blade : Timo Boll ALC
FH : Donic Coppa X2 Platin Soft
BH : Stiga Spin LT

Well that right now seems to be the case for me.

Stiga Clipper Classic Penhold
FH: Tibhar Evolution MXP 2.1
BH: Tibhar Evolution FXS 2.1

Best setup I've ever played with. The Clipper is fast, stiff, but soft feel 7 ply wood blade. Whether it was short pips or inverted, I always thought it paired best with soft sponged rubbers because the blade itself has little to no flex.

gmiller2233
09-14-2017, 07:05 PM
Blade - Tibhar Power wood
Fh- Dhs h3 blue sponge
Bh- Andro power sponge

A friend of mine that is Chinese Heritage, has friends that go to china and he had the h3 blue sponge that he said its real (what ever that means). pretty sure the top sheet is the real deal a lot like the provincial one I had before. I do really like it but I would not go and and seek to buy the blue sponge one again at the price they charge and the uncertainty etc. My friend has a lot of equipment laying around and does not play Chinese tacky he nearly gave it to me.

herryyan
10-24-2017, 05:39 PM
Setup 1:
Blade: Butterfly primorac carbon
FH : Tenergy 05 Red
BH : Donic copa jo silver black

Setup 2:
Blade : LKT Blackwhirlwind
FH : Mark V AD Red
BH : 729-05

BastiBever
10-24-2017, 11:10 PM
Currently I'm using two set-ups:
Blade: Andro Kanter ALL+
FH: Hurricane 3 Neo (2.15 mm) (will become Skyline TG3 Neo (2.15 mm) shortly)
BH: Victas VS>402 Limber (2.0 mm) (will become Victas V>15 Limber (2.0mm) shortly)
Blade: Spinlord Defender
FH: Spinlord Marder (2.0 mm)
BH: Double Fish 1615 (1.1 mm)

frouille
08-23-2018, 01:31 PM
Blade: Primorac
FH: Pro XP
BH: 729FX

patelaaaa
08-23-2018, 06:06 PM
Blade: DHS H301
FH: Palio AK47 RED
BH: Palio AK47 Yellow

trumpet_guy
08-24-2018, 07:45 AM
Ma Lin Extra Offensive with Mark V (max) on both sides. (all Yasaka)

cmbaX
08-24-2018, 10:00 AM
Nittaku Latika
FH: Xiom Vega Tour
BH: Tibhar Evolution FX-P

Joe141
08-26-2018, 01:26 PM
Tibhar samsonov stratus carbon
Fh: hurricane 3 national blue sponge
Bh:tenergy 05

Dumper
11-12-2018, 12:32 PM
Donic persson powerallround
Xiom vega pro 2x

rogerino75
11-12-2018, 02:14 PM
Waldner Senso Carbon
FH: Bluefire m2, BH: Mantra M

trumpet_guy
11-12-2018, 09:33 PM
Ma Lin Extra Offensive with Mark V (max) on both sides. (all Yasaka)

Changed to Stiga Azalea Offensive with GEWO Nexxus EL Pro (43 on forehand, 38 on backhand).

OrienteTT
11-12-2018, 10:31 PM
HRT clipper

fh- palio hadou 40+
bh- tibhar mxp

killiegradge
11-12-2018, 11:31 PM
Butterfly Kenny wi Sriver !

DragonOwen
11-13-2018, 10:07 AM
blade: Butterfly Mizutani ZLC [FL]
rubbers (both sides): XIOM OMEGA VII Asia [max]

THL
11-13-2018, 11:05 AM
I‘m currently using a Butterfly Viscaria Blade with DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (blue sponge) on FH side and on BH side I‘m also using a Hurricane 3 Neo.

AmiciSumus
11-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Here is my main setup & 2nd setup.

Butterfly Fukuhara Ai Pro ZLF FL 87 Gr
FH: Rasanter Grip 2.1 Red
BH: Rasanter R50 2.0 Black

Butterfly Jun Mizutani Super ZLC FL 88 Gr
FH: Stiga Calibra LT Sound 2.0 Red
BH: Xiom Omega VII Pro 2.0 Black

Ranger-man
11-13-2018, 01:50 PM
Darker Speed 90 Jpen, 10mm
Dawei IQ Ultralight

American Hinoki Lutz Spruce Jpen, 10mm
729 FX

I also have a Nittaku Wolfeed Jpen carbon blade and a fairly large collection of Cpen blades including the Nittaku Violin but the first two are my main blades.

eduardo1995filipe
11-13-2018, 03:02 PM
Blade: 729-L5 Hao Shuai FL(99g, Wonderfull touch)
FH: 729-08 Pro 47º (boosted)
BH: Donic Bluefire M2 1.8mm

in the future I'll use 49º version on FH, and on Backhand I'll increase hardness to M1(boosted), and then to M1 Turbo(boosted), only then I'll increase thickness to 2.0. Found that thinner ans harder rubber feel better to develop the full stroke.

obsidian d
11-13-2018, 04:18 PM
Blade: Butterfly Viscaria
Rubbers: FH Donic Acuda Blue P2
BH Andro Rasanter R47

Kaizoku
11-13-2018, 06:32 PM
Andro Treiber Z (ST)
With Tibhar Evolution MX-P (fh)
and Donic Acuda Blue P2 (bh)

yogi_bear
11-15-2018, 10:44 AM
Went back to Adidas Challenge Speed. I miss the feel of Limba.

actuar90
11-15-2018, 01:49 PM
Carbonado 145 with Xiom Omega 7 Pro on FH and MXP on BH but will switch back to MXP both sides shortly

Tanstin12
11-15-2018, 01:57 PM
My first and current setup

Ma lin extra offensive Cpen
FH: 729-08ES
BH: 729 Focus 3

d3ss3n
11-15-2018, 02:54 PM
Donic Ovtcharov True Carbon with Xiom Omega 7 Pro on FH and Stiga Mantra M on BH...

Moberg21
01-12-2019, 07:10 PM
Blade: BTY Petr Korbel
FH: Yasaka Rakza 7 2.0
BH: Yasaka Rakza 7 2.0

thekleifheit13
01-12-2019, 07:41 PM
Air Limba Flared with Globe 999T topsheet on Air Lemon sponge both sides. The best equipment-related decision I've ever made was to switch from a straight handle to a flared handle.

bricec
01-12-2019, 10:24 PM
Blade: Stiga Nostalgic Offensive
FH: Yasaka Rakza 7 max
BH: Stiga Mantra M 2.2 (but considering switching to Yasaka Rakza 7 max as well)

Edit: switched backhand and forehand rubbers

Konrad Bak
01-13-2019, 07:04 AM
Tibhar drinkhall powerspin
Tenergy 05 fh
Xiom vega Europe bh
I will switch my fh rubber for older generation (rasant powergrip)
My bh will Stay with 42,5 tensor rubber

gen0va
01-14-2019, 02:21 AM
DHS Hurricane Long 3
DHS GoldArc 8 2.0 47.5 (red)
DHS GoldArc 8 2.0 50.0 (black)

d3ss3n
01-30-2019, 04:18 AM
Donic Ovtcharov True Carbon

FH just switched from Xiom Omega VII Pro to Tibhar Evolution EL-S (plays much better for me)

BH Stiga Mantra M

eduardo1995filipe
01-30-2019, 02:24 PM
Blade: Avalox Blue Thunder 777 -> Good speed, good dwell, enough stiffness to hit, enough flexibility to loop, no annoying vibrations

FH: 729-08 49º -> It's very stable when you hit hard, it's a spin machine. Strong point is looping against backspin.

BH:729 802-40 35º -> Changed today, hope it works well as I mainly hit with my BH in match play, so hope the spin insensivity will help me say closer to the table and use more my backhand. Can't wait to recover from injury to try it!

eduardo1995filipe
01-30-2019, 02:35 PM
Blade: Avalox Blue Thunder 777 -> Good speed, good dwell, enough stiffness to hit, enough flexibility to loop, no annoying vibrations

FH: 729-08 49º -> It's very stable when you hit hard, it's a spin machine. Strong point is looping against backspin.

BH:729 802-40 35º -> Changed today, hope it works well as I mainly hit with my BH in match play, so hope the spin insensivity will help me say closer to the table, receive serves more easily and use my backhand more aggressively. Can't wait to recover from injury to try it!

bricec
01-31-2019, 10:42 PM
Donic Ovtcharov True Carbon

FH just switched from Xiom Omega VII Pro to Tibhar Evolution EL-S (plays much better for me)

BH Stiga Mantra M

Korek!

alas26
02-01-2019, 03:11 PM
Blade: Nittaku Acoustic (C-pen)
FH: Nittaku DHS H3 Pro Turbo Orange

In the stable waiting to be released: Nittaku FastArc G-1 (for BH)

Moberg21
02-01-2019, 07:35 PM
Blade: Butterfly Petr Korbel (FL)
FH: Victas V 15> Extra

SimSim
02-01-2019, 07:40 PM
My setup for the last six months and still very happy with it:

Blade: OSP Virtuoso OFF- C-Pen
FH: Yasaka Rising Dragon Max
BH: Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft 2.0 (Might drop the soft soon)

Migzkulit
02-21-2019, 10:31 AM
Blade: Stiga Allround CR
FH: LKT Rapid Speed
BH: LKT Rapid Power

Amaken23
02-23-2019, 09:23 PM
Blade : Donic Waldner Diablo Senso (3 ply + 2 glassfibre)
FH Rubber : Andro Hexer Grip
BH Rubber : Andro Hexer Grip

Rydiem
02-24-2019, 04:56 AM
Blade: OSP Expert
FH: DHS Hurricane 8
BH: DHS Hurricane 3-50

yogi_bear
02-24-2019, 05:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/EqMHgnv.jpg

Restuadi Restuadi
02-24-2019, 01:09 PM
Main Setup :
Blade : Butterfly Innerforce Layer ZLF
FH : DHS Gold Arc 8 (50 degree) 2.0
BH : Butterfly Tenergy 64 2.0

2nd Setup : (spare bat)
Blade : Butterfly Primorac (made in Japan)
FH : Tibhar K1 Max
BH : Tibhar Quantum S Max

Giovanni Greco
03-12-2019, 10:27 AM
I use on my actual first racket:

blade: TSP Balsa Black 5.0 flared
backhand: Spinlord ORKan II 1.8 mm red
forehand: Xiom Vega Europe max black

second setup (ex first setup):

blade: TSP Balsa Black 5.0 flared
backhand: Spinlord Keiler 1.2 mm red
forehand: Donic Bluefire JP03 max black

Player Tim
03-17-2019, 06:49 AM
Blade: Custom Victas
FH: Stiga Genesis ii M
BH: Tenergy 25 or Tibhar MXS
My BH may switch over to the new dignics 05

yogi_bear
03-17-2019, 09:55 AM
How do you like the Azalea?, i have been telling people how good this blade is despite the girly color.

QUOTE=trumpet_guy;249529]Changed to Stiga Azalea Offensive with GEWO Nexxus EL Pro (43 on forehand, 38 on backhand).[/QUOTE]

Ingo_Ger
03-17-2019, 09:58 AM
Main:
Cornilleau Hinotec All+
FH: Bty Rozena 1.9 black
BH: Bty Sriver FX 1.7 red

trumpet_guy
03-18-2019, 04:52 AM
How do you like the Azalea?, i have been telling people how good this blade is despite the girly color.

QUOTE=trumpet_guy;249529]Changed to Stiga Azalea Offensive with GEWO Nexxus EL Pro (43 on forehand, 38 on backhand).[/QUOTE]

Hi Yogi,

I really like the Azalea and have played with it about 5 days per week for 5 months. I am about to replace the rubbers now. The light weight has been good for my accuracy and quickness. Thank you for the recommendation.

Amaken23
03-18-2019, 09:12 AM

It is AWESOME. I actually bought it based on your review to replace my Waldner Diablo Senso and it is GREAT :D. Very high amount of control, good speed for what apparently is only ALL/ALL+ blade. Paired with Rakza 7 on both sides. Looping with backhand side never was so easy to do. Only gripe I have is that the handle is too thin for my palm but I'll buy tape to make it thicker. Overall, it is a great blade and thanks for reviewing it for us.

yogi_bear
03-18-2019, 12:42 PM
Good to know that you like it. Yes the handle is smaller because Stiga does not produce legend flared blades anymore.

yogi_bear
03-18-2019, 12:44 PM
Glad you like it

QUOTE=trumpet_guy;265514][/QUOTE]

Hi Yogi,

I really like the Azalea and have played with it about 5 days per week for 5 months. I am about to replace the rubbers now. The light weight has been good for my accuracy and quickness. Thank you for the recommendation.[/QUOTE]

trumpet_guy
03-27-2019, 06:46 AM
I also recently acquired an Azalea Allround and glued on Fastarc G-1 on fh and Rozena on bh. This blade and these rubbers are slower than my Azalea Offensive setup; which is good for my development.

kevinjames
04-03-2019, 12:27 PM
Main Setup
Blade: DHS 301
FH: Battle II 38
BH: AK47 Yellow

Backup
Blade: Yinhe V14 Pro
FH: Palio AK47 Red
BH: Palio AK47 Yellow

fparganata
04-10-2019, 09:34 AM
Cornilleau Hinotec off-
FH : Tenergy 64fx
BH : Xiom Omega 7 Europe

Hysteresis
04-10-2019, 11:38 AM
Yasaka Ma Lin soft carbon
FH: DHS Hurricane 3
BH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo

Previous:
Stiga All round Classic
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo
BH: Yinhe Big Dipper

Heathrow
05-15-2019, 01:18 PM
Setup I
Butterfly Harimoto Tomokazu
FH: Tenergy 05 (1.7)
BH: Tenergy 05 (1.7)

Setup II
Victas Koki Niwa New
FH: Dignics (1.9)
BH: Dignics (1.9)

DragonOwen
05-15-2019, 02:03 PM
Main (x2: one for tournaments, second for trainings and experiments):
blade - Tibhar Cedric Nuytinck [CONC]
FH - GEWO Nexxus XT PRO 48 [max, black]
BH - GEWO Nexxus EL PRO 48 [max, red]

Backup:
blade - Sanwei F3 PRO [FL]
FH - Tibhar Hybrid K1 (euro. edt.) [max, black]
BH - Joola Rhyzer 48 [max, red]

Previous:
blades - Butterfly Mizutani ZLC [FL] x2 and Butterfly Apolonia ZLC [FL] x2
FH - XIOM Omega VII Asia [max]
BH - XIOM Omega VII Asia [max]

THL
05-15-2019, 02:28 PM
New Blade: Butterfly Zhang Jike Super ZLC (FL)

Rubbers:
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo max with blue Sponge
BH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo max

carlosz
05-15-2019, 03:01 PM
Tenergy 05 and Dignics

06-02-2019, 07:32 PM
Blade Tibhar Stratus Power Wood

FH. Victas V 15 Extra

BH. Donic Bluefire M3

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Popperklopper
06-04-2019, 08:18 AM
Actual Setup:

R&W OFF LE ST

FH. Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 50 Hard

BH. Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 48

Test: Gewo Sensus Carbo Touch with Nexxus EL Pro 53 Hard on VH and Nexxus EL Pro 50 Hard on BH

DragonOwen
06-04-2019, 09:03 AM
FH. Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 50 Hard

BH. Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 48

How is EL Pro 50 Hard compared to EL Pro 48?
I'm currently using EL 48 on BH, but it too soft for my FH, so for now found myself XT 48, which feels harder and is much faster than EL 48, so using it on FH, but I already ordered EL 50 to try it on my FH, maybe will migrate to it from XT 48... but for now still waiting for the shipping of EL 50 to me, so looking at your setup was curious what's to expect from EL 50...

Popperklopper
06-05-2019, 09:49 AM
How is EL Pro 50 Hard compared to EL Pro 48?

It´s a bit harder, faster and strokes played in half distance have more power. The arc is a bit lower and you need a faster movement of your arm and wrist to get the full power of the rubber. But all in all it is the power update, that I needed for my strokes over the table an my first ball attacking.

DragonOwen
06-05-2019, 11:43 AM
It´s a bit harder, faster and strokes played in half distance have more power. The arc is a bit lower and you need a faster movement of your arm and wrist to get the full power of the rubber. But all in all it is the power update, that I needed for my strokes over the table an my first ball attacking.
Hmmmm, your discription seem very much like XT 48 plays compared to EL 48, so for now not sure at all that I will migrate to EL 50 from XT 48... XT 48 is a bit cheper than EL 50/53, that is another factor (not major, but still...)...

Dumper
06-05-2019, 11:47 AM
Blade: Xiom Vega Pro
FH, BH: Xiom Vega Pro 2.0

alas26
06-14-2019, 06:59 AM
Switched back to my Yasaka Sweden Classic with H3 Pro Turbo Orange and Fast Arc -G1 from Nittaku Acoustic with H3PTO/Rakza 7.

No regrets at all! Slower equipment, but my game is actually faster now. Loving the control and confidence!

Ren22
08-03-2019, 04:13 AM
(when I started out as a Shakehand)

Stiga Offensive Wood NCT Legend Flared
DHS Hurricane 3 NEO 2.15mm FH
Butterfly Rozena 2.1mm BH

(Switch to Penhold <3)

Yasaka Sweden Extra C.Pen
DHS Hurricane 3 NEO 2.15mm FH
Yasaka Mark V 1.8mm (later switched to 2.0mm) RPB

Gave the YEO a try, not form me so I'm going back to the Stiga Offensive Wood NCT but in C.Pen this time and going to test Xiom Vega Pro 1.8mm for the RPB.

ChrisSaigon
08-03-2019, 04:27 AM
Blade: Andro TP_Ligna All
FH: Andro R42

YV13
12-08-2019, 03:14 AM
I'm an advanced beginner, maybe early intermediate player.
Sanwei ProV5 ( 7 layers all wood)
FH Sanwei Target 90
BH Sanwei National red
I just ordered replacement because I want to have better control and further improve my technique:
Donic Appelgren Allplay Senso V2 ( 5 layers wood)
FH Original Double Fish New QIJI High Bounce Elastic With Blue Sponge Fast Attack
BH Doublefish Hunting Shadows 8338

trumpet_guy
02-13-2020, 12:49 AM
Blade: Victas ZX-Gear In (inner carbon blade with Limba top ply -- 86g weight)
FH: GEWO Nexxus EL Pro 48 max (black)
BH: Stiga DNA Pro M max(red)

Really nice blade with wings pre-sanded and blade pre-sealed. Feels like an all-wood blade. Power kicks in when swinging fast.

Timothy Hsu
02-13-2020, 07:17 AM
Blade: TB ALC
FH: Victas V>15 Extra
BH: Dignics 05

Arkady
02-13-2020, 08:22 PM
Blade : Butterfly Ai Fukuhara Pro ZLF
FH : Xiom Vega Pro
BH : Xiom Vega Pro

pfalconett680
02-13-2020, 09:00 PM
FH: Stiga DNA H
BH: Nittaku Hurricane Pro 3 Turbo Blue
Blade: Stiga Infinity VPS V

Alfons Zb
03-24-2020, 11:25 AM
Blade : Donic Defplay Senso
FH : Palio ak47 red sponge (Black)
BH : Hallmark Super Special Extra (Red)

Gwenved
03-24-2020, 12:43 PM
Primorac Carbon ST
Tenergy 80fx 2.1 black
Tenergy 80fx 2.1 red

MK73
01-10-2021, 07:46 PM
I have two set ups:

Darker 5P 2A
FH: H3Neo Provincial OS (39 degrees)
BH: Stiga Mantra M

Darker 5P 2A
FH: Sanwei Target National
BH: Nittaku Fastarc G-1

mat
01-10-2021, 08:03 PM
Blade Yasaka sweden classic
Fh: bf tenergy 80fx
Bh: andro hexer grip SFX

Kuba Hajto
01-10-2021, 08:21 PM
After long longish ej journey I settled on Donic Ovtcharov No1 Senso with Battle 2 Gold and Victas V01>Stiff. Dyjas Ultrapower would good enough though if they made Senso Version of it.

Ivek
01-10-2021, 08:33 PM
I got 2 setups right now, one is for regular play and the second one is for learning how to effectively defend with long pips on backhand and twiddling. The second one I hope will be my main weapon when I learn it.

First
Blade: XIOM Axelo
FH (Black): XIOM Omega VII China Ying
BH (Red): XIOM Omega VII Europe

Second
Blade: Custom combi SDC Blade
FH (Black): Yinhe/Galaxy Jupiter 2
BH (Red): DHS Cloud & Fog 3

DragonOwen
02-02-2021, 02:38 PM
My main setup now:
blade - JOOLA Vyzaryz Trinity [CONC/FL]
FH - JOOLA Dynaryz AGR [2.0, black]
BH - JOOLA Dynaryz AGR [2.0, red]

Previously used as a main setup (x2) [still has them as backup]:
blade - Tibhar Cedric Nuytinck [CONC]
FH - GEWO Nexxus EL PRO 50 [2.1, black]
BH - JOOLA Dynaryz AGR [2.0, red]

vanWinkle
02-02-2021, 10:19 PM
Hi! My first post. :cool:
My 5 setups. Nr.1 Blade: Stiga All Evo
FH: Stiga Genesis S
BH: TSP Spectol

Nr.2 Blade: Stiga All Classic
FH: Xiom Vega Europe
BH: Yasaka Rakza PO

Nr.3 Blade: Yasaka All +
FH: Yasaka Rakza 7 soft
BH: Yasaka Rakza PO

Nr 4 Blade: Stiga WRB
FH: Butterfly Rosena

Nr.5 Blade: TSP Swat
FH: Stiga Genesis S

Starting to be a EJ...

About EJ...
Nr.6 Blade Yasaka Sweden Extra
FH: Fastarc G1 1,8mm
BH: TSP Spectol 1,8mm

Waiting for a new Fastarc for FH and Firestorm Storm Green for BH to put on my Nr.3 Blade.