What table of table tennis to choose?

This user has no status.
Hi again,

So simple question, what do you recommend/suggest about the table of TT to buy? i want high quality professional standard, i know i may buy cheaper then i will think of something else and else until i end up with something either high quality or professional and those are expensive, so i think buy once even expensive is cheaper than buying 2-3 cheaper and the total can be almost the same or even more than one expensive, but i keep saying i want high quality over price, but i don't want someone to take this a joke and recommend me something that is $2000-4000 just because i didn't care about price.

This user has no status.
A lot of tables will do the trick. The latest model we bought in our club was Donic Waldner Classic 25. A good table with wheels which are not unneccesary for home use. It's one of the slower competition tables.

At home I have the Cornilleau indoor 500. Also very good but damn, that beast is fast! For sure one of the fastest I've ever played on.

I agree with TT4life: you should look for a table that has been used on a tournament and has a bit discount. The Donic Waldner Classic 25 has been used for a tournament in Lloret de Mar and it costs 500 euros now.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
The Donic World Champion is by far the more used table at pro level these past years. Cost around €800. Its a great table.

In fact or TBH, this table was my first choice to buy, but i wanted to be sure about it or to see what recommendations will bring out, sounds Butterfly got more votes, and i am not in rush.

By the way, that price you posted is for the brand new one or the used one?

This user has no status.
The price for a new one in France is about 800-850 euros, 20% VAT included.

Ah ok, i hope i can find it online from a store with good price and not crazy-able shipping cost, for now for this table TT11 is the least or cheapest place to buy from, 725 euro or say $800, that is good price for this legend table, but is this table best choice over say Butterfly 25 versions or Tibhar or DHS which i see a lot in China/Asia tournaments?

It's the most used table in German Bundesliga and in French pro A and also used in many international events for many many years now, including the last World Cup. Play well with both type of balls (P-balls and C-Balls). Its a very safe choice, just like a Tenergy is, the most popular one. Doesn't mean you can't find good alternatives and I'm sure the other tables mentionned here are very good ones also.

This user has no status.
It's the most used table in German Bundesliga and in French pro A and also used in many international events for many many years now, including the last World Cup. Play well with both type of balls (P-balls and C-Balls). Its a very safe choice, just like a Tenergy is, the most popular one. Doesn't mean you can't find good alternatives and I'm sure the other tables mentionned here are very good ones also.

Well, i did put it as my first choice because of that, and i was thinking to put another top quality choice so i can see between the two which is more voted or recommendation, because mostly people don't vote most for something not worthy, and if both are very closer then i can see if i should choose any of two or go with cheaper of two if both are high quality already or going by brand name, but honestly speaking, i like the design of Donic table and it is also getting my attention a lot when i watched many tournaments on youtube including World Champion, so i felt it is the one i should get, i didn't see many tournaments or Champions where i see that Butterfly chosen one, maybe some but not many as the Donic, so this alone left me with the idea that Donic should be the one, but i asked here to trust members and the first 2 posts replied here were choosing Butterfly first.

This user has no status.
Sorry, i mean Championships, or Championship, i don't know why i keep doing mistake in this word.

Well, locally only Tibhar is the best table available that i can buy new cheaper than both two of Donic or Butterfly and it was used in Championships too, great tables, so i did put this Tibhar as third choice if i can't find or get one of the first two, i will try to see about the shipping cost and regulations of that.