This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
It's not discontinued, but nowadays they're only made in Japan. I've tried quite a few stiga blades. It is decent, but mine are waaaaay too heavy, and small handles... I have the "pro" oriented jttaa versions, that's why they're heavy and so damn fast. Maybe a normal one would be a different story. But as of now, the worst blades I own.

I compare them to viscaria, ma lin extra off, intensity nct, Clipper wood, long v and few others.
Look at this thread maybe.

Echo is 5 ply and around 75 grams.

A bit heavier at around 80 would for example be yasaka sweden extra.

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
I have Azalea Allround 84g, and it's about as fast as my Acoustic blades, the feeling is just a bit harder than Acu but not dissimilar, a decent alternative for one third of the price.
It's a good blade, a very good even in my view, maybe even one of the best Stiga all-wood 5-ply (not that I tried many)), but I just don't know why using it when there is the Acoustic.
Marketing it as a women's blade was a bad idea. Is it discontinued?
Also if you don't mind me asking, where did you buy such a light Azalea? I couldn't find it anywhere, that's why I bought it straight from Japan, and of course there, they only have the jttaa version

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
I do not know the weight exactly but it is too light and fluffy for me. However I maybe bias because I am using a set-up that is above two hundred grammes aka Gozo(tm) custom blade.
View attachment 27413

My Acoustic is a shakehand and is currently used by my elementary school going son.
Now that's what I call a brick😳

Can't be good for the shoulder though...

This user has no status.
V14 pro is similar to Timo Boll alc, right?
I just played with both today, while there is similiarty, I can't say they are exactly the same at all. Timo boll has more informative vibaritons, a little bit more stiff and blocks better, while V14 Pro is a tad slower, flexier and has less vibrations. And the handle is pretty different too, V14 Pro is way more comfortable to hold

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
I just played with both today, while there is similiarty, I can't say they are exactly the same at all. Timo boll has more informative vibaritons, a little bit more stiff and blocks better, while V14 Pro is a tad slower, flexier and has less vibrations. And the handle is pretty different too, V14 Pro is way more comfortable to hold
Really? For me it's the opposite. I have a viscaria for about 5 years now and I've played a lot with the Boll alc and the v14 pro because my teammates have them. I hate the handle of the yinhe, it's way too small. But the feeling is very similar to the Boll because the viscaria is a lot softer, or at least mine is, I got it before the 5.8 update.

To me, it felt like it's identical to the Boll alc, all of them had hurricane 3 on them by the way.

This user has no status.
Really? For me it's the opposite. I have a viscaria for about 5 years now and I've played a lot with the Boll alc and the v14 pro because my teammates have them. I hate the handle of the yinhe, it's way too small. But the feeling is very similar to the Boll because the viscaria is a lot softer, or at least mine is, I got it before the 5.8 update.

To me, it felt like it's identical to the Boll alc, all of them had hurricane 3 on them by the way.
I think yinhe changed their handles in 2022, and now they are very thick, unlike tb alc which is super thin and very slippery. I like tb alc better, but I wish it hand yinhe’s new handle. Even ST handle on tb alc is not good for me

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
I think yinhe changed their handles in 2022, and now they are very thick, unlike tb alc which is super thin and very slippery. I like tb alc better, but I wish it hand yinhe’s new handle. Even ST handle on tb alc is not good for me
I've only played the tiny yinhe handles, I don't know how the new ones are

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Also if you don't mind me asking, where did you buy such a light Azalea? I couldn't find it anywhere, that's why I bought it straight from Japan, and of course there, they only have the jttaa version
I bought it from a collectionner in London who was selling some of his blades.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Isn't the Yinhe Pro 01 the Timo boll ALC clone
Not sure. A friend has the pro 1 and he claims that it's like a viscaria, but it's nothing like it, much harder to be considered a clone of it, could be similar to boll alc but I've only played spirit. For a carbon blade you'll be surprised how soft and comfy the viscaria is, haven't seen anything that has replicated it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Isn't the Yinhe Pro 01 the Timo boll ALC clone
I own pro 01 (93g), V14 (93g) and timoboll alc (88g). All in flared shakehand.

I feel V14 is much stiffer with less flex, it is 6.09mm perhaps because of this. It is very easy to use because of fast speed. It doesn't give much feedback vibration.

Timo boll alc is stiff but still gives good flex, speed is slightly slower than V14 but a notch faster than Pro 01. Even with the weight difference. It has a clear feeling which is amazing in open rally. Very nice vibration.

Pro 01 has the best backhand of these. Slightly lower speed makes it very safe for a outer carbon blade. Forehand isn't as empty as some people say, but i only tried one Pro 01.

YINHE makes the handles quite thick, but the pro 01 and V14 are pretty nice in design.

My conclusion is that V14 is decent but not as good as most say. Second speed is very low while pro 01 and tbalc give amazing kick. I'd say skip V14 and try Pro 01 if you want something closer to Bty quality. V14 is more like DHS outer feeling blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
Not sure. A friend has the pro 1 and he claims that it's like a viscaria, but it's nothing like it, much harder to be considered a clone of it, could be similar to boll alc but I've only played spirit. For a carbon blade you'll be surprised how soft and comfy the viscaria is, haven't seen anything that has replicated it.
Haven't tried both Boll ALC or Viscaria..yet. Only BTY I have tried is Sardius, and for my level - totally uncontrollable. Might save up to get either Boll ALC or viscaria, or maybe innerlayer force ALC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023

I feel V14 is much stiffer with less flex, it is 6.09mm perhaps because of this. It is very easy to use because of fast speed. It doesn't give much feedback vibration.

Timo boll alc is stiff but still gives good flex, speed is slightly slower than V14 but a notch faster than Pro 01. Even with the weight difference. It has a clear feeling which is amazing in open rally. Very nice vibration.

Pro 01 has the best backhand of these. Slightly lower speed makes it very safe for a outer carbon blade. Forehand isn't as empty as some people say, but i only tried one Pro 01.

YINHE makes the handles quite thick, but the pro 01 and V14 are pretty nice in design.

My conclusion is that V14 is decent but not as good as most say. Second speed is very low while pro 01 and tbalc give amazing kick. I'd say skip V14 and try Pro 01 if you want something closer to Bty quality. V14 is more like DHS outer feeling blades.
Yinhe does make good blades. Appreciate the quick review and recomm!!

Reactions: Topspinslinger
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Haven't tried both Boll ALC or Viscaria..yet. Only BTY I have tried is Sardius, and for my level - totally uncontrollable. Might save up to get either Boll ALC or viscaria, or maybe innerlayer force ALC
Innerforce alc is excellent, very nice control, soft and nice speed, not slow or fast, just perfect.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews

I have only used older yinhe v14 pro, the handle was tiny, smaller than my stiga master handles, did they change them to make them thicker???