What TT case/bag do you use?

This user has no status.
I'm using the Tibhar Speed double case, and so far I had no problems with it. It has 2 pockets, but I hold 3 rackets in this case, and there is still some space left for a good amount of balls. It is not a hard a case, and had a decent price(~10 euros) last year when I bought it.

Reactions: Dan and Liten

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Here is what i'm currently using Liten:

It holds two bats. I can put 3 in if I want to due to the amount of space inside. It feels nice also, good fabrics. There are a lot of good bat cases out there. I definitely recommend a case that can fit two bats in... the 1 bat ones are quite limited. You can store stuff in a two bat case :)

stigabatcase.jpg

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
Looking for a new case for my blades.

What do you use?

Can you recommend me a case for 2 or more blades? :)

Thanks in advance!

I have a Tibhar double bat wallet. It was a sale item from a discontinued line, but all the major TT companies do something virtually identical. I only keep bats in it - I keep TT balls in plastic tubes in my sports bag.

Reactions: Liten
This user has no status.
Stiga double bag

I use the "Stiga Elegant - Double maxi" (the blue one)

Stiga elegant.jpg

You can put 2 blades in each compartment separating them with a film sheet so the rubbers don't stick to each other. (one of the compartments is bigger therefore "maxi")

100_3594.jpg

100_3595.jpg

in the above picture you see a removable soft plastic ina a thin pocket on the left, so you can have a harder/softer outer layer, also has an external pocket for 3 balls

100_3596.jpg

it's from the 2014 catalogue so maybe you can find them on discount sale

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I'm using Nexy's Hesed ball case. It's a one rubber case that can fit four balls in the pocket. It is only the shape of a paddle.

I have a special, pro model of this same case! This is the UpSideDownCarl Pro model of the Nexy case:

2f4a9447784d368775700229f402833b.jpg

1a3a40e33d84128e9a37c99569d22050.jpg

Notice the nice slim profile. I like my racket cases like this. It ensures that I can slide it in and out of my bag with ease and that it takes a minimum amount of space in my bag. Also, it fits two rackets just fine.

I do have a rectangular case designed to fit two rackets and never use it because it is enough thicker than this one that I just don't want to carry it around.

And Nexy's attention to detail is evident in this stylish and functional racket case. It is sturdy and well cushioned and it looks pretty snazzy too.

Sent from GroundZero from my NanoWeaponOfMassDestruction

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Ar....cases....I am obsessed with cases....:p
case a.jpgcase b.jpgcase c.jpg

I think I can still pick one that I like best. I bought it from taobao and it carries an embossed Yasaka label at the corner (unofficial I believe). The soft and durable leather like material feels good to the touch and two large compartments with net inside makes it so practical. I tried to fit 4 rackets inside and it zip up just fine without any stretching. Too bad I think they stop making this one anymore.
yasaka a.jpgyasaka b.jpg