About my new Tibhar equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
After change from DHS H-WL with Tenergy 64(2x) for Tibhar Samsonov Force Pro with Tibhar Aurus(2x), i used for 1 week and have a conclusion:
Better control, do the reverse spins and the service receptions very better
Better spin, my services was not very spinny with Tenergy, but now i don't have to put so much strenght on the side spin but the ball will get a great rotation
The only point that Tenergy wins is the Speed, but the difference is not so big
About the blade, Samsonov Pro is something like 5g more lighter, and it's better to attacks and doing the spins
Not a bit of sorry for the exchange
Recommended Blade and Rubber :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Wait you are saying you think Tibhar Aurus gets better spin than Tenergy? That is pretty interesting. I wonder how many people would feel that way.

Sent from the Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

IMO with tenergy 64, you need to blast the ball at high speed to get a good spin. It's doesn't have the ability to create tons of spin at speed like T05 can. But, T64 is just amazing for blocking and punching.

Reactions: Ilia Minkin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Aurus is my trusted BH rubber. Very good spin, catapult and control. Although I don't know enough to compare it with Tenergy or other rubbers. I have tried T64, Stiga Boost TC, Adidas R6, P3 and P5 on backhand. Of all, I am comfortable with Aurus the most. Good choice OP! Glad you are enjoying the switch. :)

Reactions: Der_Echte