great prices at Pro tt are they legit?

This user has no status.
I've ordered from prott for the very first time in Oct and received my package in less than two weeks (to GER). I only went for the commercial version of Hurricane and the Haifu Seamoon Booster. The products I received look genuine, the rubbers are definitely no counterfeit and the booster makes a legit impression. I can't speak for anything other than those articles, especially not for blades.
The apparel sold by the shop is definitely fake, the owner has no issue with admitting that. However, I've been told by others and couple of forum members have written that the quality is by no means inferior in any way compared to an original jersey.

Reactions: Suga D
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Legit.

At MyTT there quite a few threads over the years asking this question. They are definitely not scammers. The consensus seems to be that the blades and rubbers they sell are not fake, but their clothes are, and often don't size correctly. Prices are extremely low. Communication can be a bit slow with them. It may take a long time to get your stuff if they don't have it in stock (apparently this used to happen a lot, not as much recently). I have added a couple of links from there so you have some idea what to expect.

Here are a couple of links. They are not particularly new, and there is some indication that their service has improved. There haven't been so many of these threads lately suggesting to me, at least, that they are doing better than before.

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/foru...W=prott&PID=667012&title=prottcc-delay#667012

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/foru...PID=653915&title=anyone-buy-from-prott#653915

Last edited:
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
By the way, their sizes aren't exactly "off" ... it's just the asian clothing sizes afaik. I bought couple of shirts in and from China, related and unrelated to TT, and while im a european L I always have to get XL at the very least to not look like a go-go dancer with a belly-top.

Its not just that. I know about Asian sizes.

Their sizes are inconsistent.

So, be warned if you buy apparel from them.

Last edited:
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I suppose it depends on where he gets particular shipments. It could be from more than one source. At a point a lot of us here were buying clothes from him. That was a couple years ago and it was hit or miss on sizing ( they would sometimes run small even accounting for Asian sizing). I have to say though last to e I bought something from him was about 2014,

Last edited: