Blade for a beginner and rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Hi, I'm a beginner in TT, in my past I played just for fun, with any racquet, but recently I've been playing with a Joola Rossi Allround, with a pair of rubbers, LKT pro XP, and a friendship 729 cross and a yinhe moon soft, I don't know if I've got a good equipment, or I need to y something else.
Thanks in advance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Hi, I'm a beginner in TT, in my past I played just for fun, with any racquet, but recently I've been playing with a Joola Rossi Allround, with a pair of rubbers, LKT pro XP, and a friendship 729 cross and a yinhe moon soft, I don't know if I've got a good equipment, or I need to y something else.
Thanks in advance.

That's three rubbers, dude!

Other than that - you are fine. Keep practicing.

Reactions: fais
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
But, which is better? I have two racquets, a Joola Rossi Allround with a black LKT PRO XP, and by other side, I don't know if is better a red Yinhe Moon Soft or a red Friendship 729 Cross.
In other hand, I've got a Donic Waldner Senso Carbon with a black Thibar mx-p and a red Yasaka Rakza 7.
Which equipment is better?
By the way I've got an injury in my right shoulder, which I use it to play. The Joola Equipment is lighter than Donic equipment. But I need to effort with the Donic

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk