Which FH rubber to choose??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Now i want to try to play with my Xiom euro DF as a BH rubber instead of using it in my FH.
So now im searcing for a new FH rubber.
I tried Tenergy 05 but it is to expensive for me. I tried Joola Max which i liked but i cant bye it in Denmark.

So what suggestion do others have for me and in what thickness??

I Use Petr Korbel wood and like to open up with loop. Loop to loop and short game. Also a good rubber with a lot of spin in serves

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
I have KORBEL blade as well, Tenergy80 1.9 FH and SpinArt 1.9 BH. I'm very happy with my set, I don't think it's limiting me.

I'm the contrary of an EJ and have been playing for a long time with it. But if i wanted to go for something as similar as possible, but a bit cheaper, what would u recommend ?

edit : my style is to stay close to the table , attack and counter. from both wings.. TBH i'm alas better at countering / blocking than attacking. my footwork and technique have a lot of room to improve.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Maybe Xiom Vega Pro is a good rubber, but i cant order it here from Denmark sorry.
Tenergy rubbers are good but way to expensive i think.

What about Tibhar El-s all the people suggest on different sides. Is i very good to open looping hitting and good to loop to loop and fast enough for fh rubber??
And should i bye it in 2.0 og in max thickness when im playing with Petr Korbel Wood

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Hurricane 3 could be the choise maybe, but it is very slow when im used to european tensor rubbers ???
And i dont know how to boost a rubber and i dont think its the right choise for me to boost every week or every 2-3 week.

So what about Hurricane 8 instead of 3??
And i have to order it in red color because i will use my Xiom euro in blach i bh

Last edited:
Hurricane 3 could be the choise maybe, but it is very slow when im used to european tensor rubbers ???
And i dont know how to boost a rubber and i dont think its the right choise for me to boost every week or every 2-3 week.

So what about Hurricane 8 instead of 3??
And i have to order it in red color because i will use my Xiom euro in blach i bh

neo hurricane 3 is very fast, just watch this
(<< how is this very slow? maybe your technique is not correct)

Personally, Ive never tried hurricane 8 cuz I believe the original h3 is the best :D
also u dont need to boost it every 2-3 weeks, it's like 2-3 months.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Ok but from where should i order hurricane 8 and with whitc booster and how to do it???
The Danish table tennis shop dont have Hurricane 8

This user has no status.
Have you used chinese rubbers before? If not then i recommend staying away from it unless you have tried it, have a coach or are determine to stick with it for a good amount of time as the characteristics is very different from normal Euro/Jap rubbers.

May I ask whats wrong with Xiom Vega Euro as a FH rubber? I used to use it as both FH and BH rubber and loved it until i improved and moved to something more powerful. Furthermore, if would be useful if you were more specific as into what you like in a FH rubber. Things such as hardness, feel and control, budget and other factors would greatly help narrow down a FH rubber that would suit you.

As for places where you can buy rubbers, you can try Table Tennis 11. I'm pretty sure that they ship to Denmark as they ship to most Euro Countries such as the UK, Germany and France. The prices are pretty reasonable as well so buying most rubbers other than butterfly stuff should not be a problem.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
yes tried Neo 3 about 2 years ago unboosted, and it lack of speed so i changed to Tenergy 05 but i wont bye it again because of the prize.
But what about Tibhar El-S as a fh rubber and then my Xiom Omega V Euro max thickness on bh ???

And what do you recomend to a fh rubber 2.0 or max thickness and why???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Im use to play with 2.0 thickness on my old wood Donic Power Allround. But now i changed to Petr Korbel wood because i miss a little more speed from the rubbers.
So will 2.0 or Max thickness be right wjen im using Petr Korbel wood now

says Hi I'm new here I would love to be kept up to date about...
says Hi I'm new here I would love to be kept up to date about...
Nov 2014
Read 4 reviews
Now i want to try to play with my Xiom euro DF as a BH rubber instead of using it in my FH.
So now im searcing for a new FH rubber.
I tried Tenergy 05 but it is to expensive for me. I tried Joola Max which i liked but i cant bye it in Denmark.

So what suggestion do others have for me and in what thickness??

I Use Petr Korbel wood and like to open up with loop. Loop to loop and short game. Also a good rubber with a lot of spin in serves

I have tried loads of rubbers before and I find Andro Rasant Grip to be one of the best alternatives for tenergy both performance-wise and price-wise. The spin and control is phenomenal and the speed is more than enough for you to win points. If you havent tried 2.0mm before, go for 1.9mm first then go for the greater thickness when you are in need of more kick and soaking in of the ball for some extra spin. By the way, that's an excellent blade of choice! I tried someone else's before and it defo is a quality one with a nice feel to it. I strongly, and confidently recommend you this rubber. It will take you a bit of time to get used to the angle but won't be an issue.