Choosing right blade for my game

This user has no status.
Hi guys,

I'm new here at this forum and I would like to get some advice about choosing a blade.
I play with inverted rubbers and my playstyle is close to the table (and sometimes far from the table). I use my BH for an opening with a lot of spin but also BH drive/blocking over table and I use my FH with a lot of power (flat hitting) but I'm trying to spin more often.

My current blade Joola Rossi Allround 07 medium is nice but sometimes I miss some control. My teammates say that my game is quite fast. So I don't think I need a faster blade, right? I have been looking at some butterfly blades (Liu Shiwen OFF, Kumpuru-FL,Viscaria,Innerforce) but I don't know anything about blades....

What blade would you recommend me?

Thanks for reading!

P.S. The blade doesn't have to be one of the names I mentioned before.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Do you have any reason to change blade? maybe you should keep it if you have problem with the control.

If we forget that, i think a harder stiffer blade suits a fast game close to the table. But you will proably have a harder time getting more spin in the forehand. Softer slower blades will proably help you create spin in the forehand.

This user has no status.
From what I recall reading, the Mantra H rubber has more catapult than other similar rubbers. Do you have control issues on the FH and BH? It is possible that you just need a new FH rubber?

I only have control issues on my FH. The spin is very good but I need to adjust my technique to block better. I don't have any control issues with the BH