Spinny rubbers

This user has no status.
perestukin, Thanks for advice, i will try them as soon as possible!

Rajd1234, I have also seen a lot of good reviews of the Adidas P7, but is the old Baracuda spinnier than the newer Acudas? Donic at least rates all the Acudas rubbers' spin the same as Baracuda's.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 167
says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
DarrenGray, from what i have seen on the net, it seems that stiga rubbers are better for flat hitting not for spinning. Could you please compare the spin of Calibra Sound and Spin with some other rubbers?

Agree, Calibra-series is not famous for its spin-capabilities. They are ok rubbers though. Good for flat-hitting as The Cornel says.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Xiom sigma 2 euro is better than tenergy.
This rubber came out last year june. Good life span and almost half the price of Tenergy

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hey Rajah, I won that rubber as a prize in my local Korean club in summer 2013, but that is Korea, might have hit the market sooner there.

I LOVED Sigma II Euro on my coach's Xiom ZXi blade, just a toppspin machine it was.

Right now that sheet is on one of my Der_Echte "Special" bats with H3 on BH wing.

Reactions: Rajah*
This user has no status.
I've also seen a lot of good reviews to the Sigma II Euro, but, unfortunately, nobody in my country(from what i've seen being a referee) plays this rubber. And that's a very frustrating thing, because i see every day someone posting how good is a Joola, Xiom, Stiga etc. rubber but i don't have the opportunity to try this rubber, because in Moldova, a lot of players use Acuda, Bluefire and Tenergy and only a few use other kind of rubbers, so I have two options : I either go for "verified" rubbers, or I have to risk and buy something according just to others' reviews or manufacturer description.

I would really like to know more about the rubbers you mention in your comments, se please describe them with more details, and I would be really grateful if you compare them to some Donic rubbers or Tenergies, like rajd1234 did.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
Hey Rajah, I won that rubber as a prize in my local Korean club in summer 2013, but that is Korea, might have hit the market sooner there.

I LOVED Sigma II Euro on my coach's Xiom ZXi blade, just a toppspin machine it was.

Right now that sheet is on one of my Der_Echte "Special" bats with H3 on BH wing.

whoaaaa.. you are a lucky man experiencing it early 2013 Will.
ive been a tenergy user since 2010 but after getting my hands on a sheet of xiom sigma II euro [emoji87] aint goin back to tenergy. You are right about that being a topspin machine, the arc and curve on heavy topspin really is a beauty.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited: