A-Gold's new Spielzeug

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Dude, you seriously look like the Grinch in your frown pic Carl.

Abe, I don't know if you gunna like Bejing Tuttle IV or not, if you don't, rip it off and give it away, transfer the sheet of Aurus or slap on something you like. The 999 on spnge I sent is the bomb of allround OFF semi tacky, it will work on either wing for you. If you want, I got one more sheet of Aurus left and it wont cost much to mail it, I got some more coming in from Nexy Korea. The uniforms and the rest of our stock should be released this upcoming week, so maybe in a week or two I can kick you out a jersey to look moar pro looking.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Dude, you seriously look like the Grinch in your frown pic Carl.

Abe, I don't know if you gunna like Bejing Tuttle IV or not, if you don't, rip it off and give it away, transfer the sheet of Aurus or slap on something you like. The 999 on spnge I sent is the bomb of allround OFF semi tacky, it will work on either wing for you. If you want, I got one more sheet of Aurus left and it wont cost much to mail it, I got some more coming in from Nexy Korea. The uniforms and the rest of our stock should be released this upcoming week, so maybe in a week or two I can kick you out a jersey to look moar pro looking.

That is Popeye's angry face:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Popeye.jpg
    Popeye.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 213
Reactions: Der_Echte
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The Grinch:

attachment.php

Who tried to steal Sparticus:

attachment.php

The Grinch who tried to steal Sparticus!

Being partly related to Popeye and partly related to a gremlin, those features seem to come out of me at my best and worst of moments.

But Abe was too strong for me. The kid wrestled the racket away like he was wrestling with an alligator. And before we got chased by the goon squad I got to watch Abe play a few matches and my estimate is that, in the last 3 months, he has gone up at least 200-300 points. Even if he has an odd tournament or two where he doesn't play great, his level is only going up. His rating will follow suit.

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I got moar stuff in and after I am done "Doctoring" it up, Abe is gunna have have him a mean looking TT kit.

Abe might like the Nexy Demian II+ rubber for the Poly Ball and heck, I'll prolly toss in a poly ball for him when I send the stuff to equip him a bit better.

I never played with it yet, it is new to market and no one plpays near me, so it will be a few weeks before I can get out to Boston to tryout Demain II+. Heck, Abe might have hit with it before I do.

Maybe Carl can tryout Elpis and tell me what it is like, I never used that one either, it came out after I left Korea.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I got moar stuff in and after I am done "Doctoring" it up, Abe is gunna have have him a mean looking TT kit.

Abe might like the Nexy Demian II+ rubber for the Poly Ball and heck, I'll prolly toss in a poly ball for him when I send the stuff to equip him a bit better.

I never played with it yet, it is new to market and no one plpays near me, so it will be a few weeks before I can get out to Boston to tryout Demain II+. Heck, Abe might have hit with it before I do.

Maybe Carl can tryout Elpis and tell me what it is like, I never used that one either, it came out after I left Korea.

Sounds good to me. I keep looking for those Nexy racket cases on NexyUsa.com but they still haven't been put on the website for me to order. Those are some mean racket cases. Probably the best quality I have seen in a soft covered single racket case.

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I'll talk to the CEO (who is also the store manager and shipping manager) in Florida and ask if he can get them up soon.

In the meantime, give him an email and tell him you are William's forum friend and ask to have him ship you that case and whatever else you are interested in. You can pay with paypal and he will ship it out, even if it is not listed on the site yet. I will PM you his email address.

There are three colors of the Hesed bat & ball case (The Red one you saw), Orange (Same color as my Nexy Bag you saw) and Baby Blue. I wrote the descriptions for them for the site. The CEO has to finish assigning a price to them. I think they will retail for around $8 or $9 USD, which is a real inexpensive price for a nice looking case like that.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Now the question is which do I want. I was planning to get two, and I thought, the red stripe looks hot and the blue stripe does too. But then I sawthe orange and that one looks awesome too. I actually may just have to get one of each.

Sent from my SpyPhone using NSATalk

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Now the question is which do I want. I was planning to get two, and I thought, the red stripe looks hot and the blue stripe does too. But then I sawthe orange and that one looks awesome too. I actually may just have to get one of each.

Sent from my SepticTank using Anti-MafiaTalk

That is good thinking, and that is what I did in Korea. They were less than $10 each there, and I got a discount when I went to the Nexy HQ in Bucheon, so why the heck not. I say a player ought to look good, even if he or she doesn't play elite. Koreans get this and are really over crazy about getting a very expensive great looking uniform and accessories like bag and bat case. Many are practical and just get only one of what the need and keep using it over, but they all look professional in a Korean club.

Agold is gunna make a few rich boys jealous when he sports hiz own kit with his name on in a color scheme NO ONE has yet made it and maybe later, if I can shake a bag out of Nexy HQ he can have a bag with a leaf on it, a PALM leaf.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
About that, um, Palm Leaf, yeah...are you sure it is not marihuana? Because it looks more like that based on the last time I saw palm fronds and pot leaves. Hahaha. No, I love the look of that logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Yep, sure, Nexy Korea President Oscar Moon who created the brand is a PASTOR, he isn't into pot at all. He wants the Palm leaf, many designs of palm leaf and I guess this is the one that wasn't taken. It took courage to use that version of the palm leaf, a weed has a couple shoot extra lower pointing more downwards.

The Contrast Jersey Abe is gunna get will look nothing like anything around him.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yep, sure, Nexy Korea President Oscar Moon who created the brand is a PASTOR, he isn't into pot at all. He wants the Palm leaf, many designs of palm leaf and I guess this is the one that wasn't taken. It took courage to use that version of the palm leaf, a weed has a couple shoot extra lower pointing more downwards.

The Contrast Jersey Abe is gunna get will look nothing like anything around him.

Yep. It is a cool kit.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hey Abe, I just found a place locally who does the jerseys. I am sure there are also places on Manhattan that do it too, but why make you walk through all the snow?

So, the short of it is I will get your jersey lettered Monday or Tuesday and float it up the St. Lawrence for free shipping.

Here is a preview of Ur jersey's Backside...

Nexy Contrast Rr Sponsored Abe Gold.jpg

Reactions: agold
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I think we will have to use 1.5 inch letters (they are kinda small) to get all of you name on one line like most players do.

For the fun of the forum, I had to use three lines and extra large letters.

I was thinking of putting Abe "The Annihilator" Gold as his name, but it would fill up half the backside of the jersey and although Abe might have a future wrestling Alligators on TV (Heck, that "Jim" dude from Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom" has gotta get real old and retire one day)... but Abe is in TT right now.

Yeah, I thought about making Abe's jersey look like THIS on the backside, but I decided against it.

But what the Heck... Hey everyone... hit the like button if you want me to make Abe's jersey look like this on the backside.

Nexy Contrast Rr Sponsored Abe Gold1.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Wow, that is one awesome design. "Abe the Annihilator", I love that. I think we may have to get him a spot to play in the Dirty Dozen at SPiN with that name and rep and kit to back up the name and rep.

I think, on mine, the letters should be extra big so people know who I am from far away. 3 lines look right for the TROUBLE MAKER.

Sent from my NSAPhone using SpyTalk

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Yeah, Abe's new proposed TT Nickname sure has a ring to it and it is certainly a strong name worthy of a TT Warrior.

Will SPiN crowd be ready for him?

When he finishes a point with a loopkill, will he make a back and forth motion with his hand over his neck, then flex hiz bicep and kiss it and flash an Thumbs Up sign?

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Well, somehow, I managed to find a local place to make the names and iron them on. Carl, you got a nice jersey too. I was able to get them to make a "USA.com" to go under the NEXY so it looks like a cool scheme of NexyUSA.com on front and the names are large. We all got large letters for our names and I personally placed them before thye pressed it on with teh heat press. You don't like it, dunt go hunt down the shop owner, look me up.

I won't "ruin" the fun or suprise with posting a pic, but suffice it to say, these are hands down the sharpest professional looking uniform you have ever worn, or maybe ever wear. Carl, you don't have shorts since you seem to like to wear long pants or BB shorts, but if you change Ur mind, you already got a discount for the shorts and you can get a local shop to make em look like Abe's do.

There is NO WAY anyone in Abe's club, or maybe even the entire city has a TT uniform looking this good and fit for a TT warrior. I do not say that as a boasting, it is a fact (in my mind at least). I haev designed many uniforms and seen everyone's uniforms in Korean clubs, which are the craziest about uniforms on the planet... No doubt about it, Abe is gunna look like one sharp kid in that kit. NOBODY got anything like it in the entire city. If somehow Abe makes it to B division of Dirty Dozen, and he makes one of his loopkills, WALLY GREEN is gunna rock that mike and make the crowd go wild in support of him... and if Abe works on a couple of cool looking appropriate after-shot celebration moves, it is gunna get wild down there. If any of you looked close enough on my last match vid of where I made MVTTC Open final, my opponent ripped one by me and after I picked up the ball, I flexed and thumbs-Up signed my opponent to tell him good shot. it can work both ways.

When is Abe's next tourney? I can mail 'em out tommorow and you will have them by Wednesday, plenty of time to get it to Abe before next weekend if that is when his next tourney is.

I am sure you will take pics out of the box and with Abe Wearing the kit. Just be sure he tucks in the shirt into the shorts and pulls out the shirt a bit to keep it loose, but tucked in. thta looks the best and it is how the pros wear it in big time tourneys.

Carl. PM me the address to your hideout again, I got so many PM's from you I aint gunna find it in two nights looking.

William.