A-Gold's new Spielzeug

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
Well, somehow, I managed to find a local place to make the names and iron them on. Carl, you got a nice jersey too. I was able to get them to make a "USA.com" to go under the NEXY so it looks like a cool scheme of NexyUSA.com on front and the names are large. We all got large letters for our names and I personally placed them before thye pressed it on with teh heat press. You don't like it, dunt go hunt down the shop owner, look me up.

I won't "ruin" the fun or suprise with posting a pic, but suffice it to say, these are hands down the sharpest professional looking uniform you have ever worn, or maybe ever wear. Carl, you don't have shorts since you seem to like to wear long pants or BB shorts, but if you change Ur mind, you already got a discount for the shorts and you can get a local shop to make em look like Abe's do.

There is NO WAY anyone in Abe's club, or maybe even the entire city has a TT uniform looking this good and fit for a TT warrior. I do not say that as a boasting, it is a fact (in my mind at least). I haev designed many uniforms and seen everyone's uniforms in Korean clubs, which are the craziest about uniforms on the planet... No doubt about it, Abe is gunna look like one sharp kid in that kit. NOBODY got anything like it in the entire city. If somehow Abe makes it to B division of Dirty Dozen, and he makes one of his loopkills, WALLY GREEN is gunna rock that mike and make the crowd go wild in support of him... and if Abe works on a couple of cool looking appropriate after-shot celebration moves, it is gunna get wild down there. If any of you looked close enough on my last match vid of where I made MVTTC Open final, my opponent ripped one by me and after I picked up the ball, I flexed and thumbs-Up signed my opponent to tell him good shot. it can work both ways.

When is Abe's next tourney? I can mail 'em out tommorow and you will have them by Wednesday, plenty of time to get it to Abe before next weekend if that is when his next tourney is.

I am sure you will take pics out of the box and with Abe Wearing the kit. Just be sure he tucks in the shirt into the shorts and pulls out the shirt a bit to keep it loose, but tucked in. thta looks the best and it is how the pros wear it in big time tourneys.

Carl. PM me the address to your hideout again, I got so many PM's from you I aint gunna find it in two nights looking.

William.

Haha this is so funny. Thanks!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Der_Echte, I emailed my address to you. Photos will be in order when the kits arrive.

Also, you are right about shorts. I have so many it is crazy and I generally wear the same stuff that I teach yoga in for playing table tennis. The shorts I wear are actually tennis shorts rather than table tennis shorts. I like that they can hold a large number of balls and I like that the legs are long enough to go down to my knees. That is for teaching. If I am demonstrating a pose where I have to have my leg up in the air, nobody will see my drawers. Hahaha.

But those Nexy shorts do look good.

I saw that NexyUSA.com now has the racket cases up. I will order mine in the next few days.

Sent from my NSAPhone using SpyTalk

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Since Abe's post count is NOW off the BAD number, if he is doing the Westchester tourney next weekend, he better get with you Thursday.

The Post Office here is closed, so I send it out Monday, if it isn't a national holiday. You should get the shirts before Thursday, even if the Blizzard shuts down Dunkin Donuts and thus paralyzes the entire New York City Police and throws the city into a panic. What will citizens do if there are no police to make crushing deathly choke holds for selling individual "Loosie" Ping pong balls on the streets? Heck, you gotta get your Ping Pong balls from somewhere, sometimes the street is more convenient.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Oh, by the way Carl, I got in a few blades I asked the CEO to send me last week. Today, he also just got in the marketing blade sample sets and the CEO is ready to send them out to the Team Nexy partner coaches and clubs. SPiN TT Club SHOULD get a set and CEO will likely send it to me.

You were talking about liking the Peter Pan 5-Ply Wood Blade, should I toss that one in there for you to try? Nexy is trying to get blades into the hands of their US Partner Coaches and clubs for players to tryout, since we gotta start out our company and get players know HOW they play, nothing like a trusted coach or player having one handy. Right now, we got 5 Team Nexy Partners.

Abe, keep using Sparticus and I am kicking in a sheet of Elpis (I think it is a control OFF rubber) and the Demian II+ (New OFF rubber for Poly ball era) in RED, so you can use your trusted H3 or the nice 999 combo I glued on. If you something with just a little more "Kick" than Sparticus, I got a Nexy Calix II in. When I did my famous "Mod" that was the blade I felt best using.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
Oh, by the way Carl, I got in a few blades I asked the CEO to send me last week. Today, he also just got in the marketing blade sample sets and the CEO is ready to send them out to the Team Nexy partner coaches and clubs. SPiN TT Club SHOULD get a set and CEO will likely send it to me.

You were talking about liking the Peter Pan 5-Ply Wood Blade, should I toss that one in there for you to try? Nexy is trying to get blades into the hands of their US Partner Coaches and clubs for players to tryout, since we gotta start out our company and get players know HOW they play, nothing like a trusted coach or player having one handy. Right now, we got 5 Team Nexy Partners.

Abe, keep using Sparticus and I am kicking in a sheet of Elpis (I think it is a control OFF rubber) and the Demian II+ (New OFF rubber for Poly ball era) in RED, so you can use your trusted H3 or the nice 999 combo I glued on. If you something with just a little more "Kick" than Sparticus, I got a Nexy Calix II in. When I did my famous "Mod" that was the blade I felt best using.

I am not playing westchester this weekend, but I am excited for getting the material and hitting more with the spartacus!

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
What do you have on Sparticus Abe? Aurus (from the Der_Echte Special) and 999 on Air Quattro sponge?

I think the head size of Sparticus is slightly smaller than Viscaria, so when you tryout the new sheet of Elpis or Demain II+ give it a shot on the Viscaria first. You cut it for the Sparticus and move it to the Viscaria, it might be a tad small somewhere and look a little amature.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Viscaria different than TBS size? I could move a rubber from TBS to Sparticus, but not other way around.

Maybe Carl being UpsideDown in New York is the cause of it.

At the end of the day, Abe will do what is good for his equipment and Carl's Smart phone is smarter than the Goon Squad and will radar jam them to confuse them so Abe can get a few more hrs of practice in before you lead the Keystone Cops on an epic chase.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Viscaria different than TBS size? I could move a rubber from TBS to Sparticus, but not other way around.

Maybe Carl being UpsideDown in New York is the cause of it.

At the end of the day, Abe will do what is good for his equipment and Carl's Smart phone is smarter than the Goon Squad and will radar jam them to confuse them so Abe can get a few more hrs of practice in before you lead the Keystone Cops on an epic chase.

Der_Echte, Abe's Viscaria has had about 5mm chewed off of the bottom side of the blade edge. Abe is lefty so the bottom side of his blade edge is opposite the side that it would be for your racket. But one edge is missing 5mm from banging on the table.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Don't you remember this:

Through long hard pushes and chop blocks I have slowly been damaging my bat, and today it took a hard blow. Any suggestions on fixing, regluing it, or preventing further damage? I think when I reglue the rubbers I'm gonna switch which side my FH and BH rubbers go so the damage will end up on he other side. Thanks!
983d51fbd60994e54ecf5b91ac552296.jpg
32774601093eb24c4b194ef10362e4d2.jpg
891611d5e23fc302dfaeec976c641d3b.jpg

Well, I have seen it in person and the blade is no longer an normal oval shape. If he cuts rubbers for that blade, they won't fit on any other blade. And he can't cut a rubber on the forehand side and switch it to the backhand side because it would be the wrong shape too.

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Finally got package sent at Post Office. They were closed Sat and Mon was federal Holiday.

I PM'd Carl the tracking number, but it will likely hit his Secret Hideout Thursday, likely Friday.

Abe, be sure to tell Carl to keep that finger OFF that trapdoor button. You really want this uniform and two rubbers I sent (Elpis and Demian II+) I also tossed in a 6 pack of Nexy 40+ Poly Balls, the seamless ones that bounce true. Split those up between you and Carl. Abe, give on e to your coach and Carl can test the other three out. I gotta have the other 6 pack to take to a tourney in Rochester in a couple weeks. (Feb 28)

Carl, you game for this tourney? I can house you on your way up and back. Save you an hour of driving each way. Or you take train to Syracuse and I'll pick you up. Lots of time to sleep on the train haha.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I was thinking of getting a 6 pack for myself when I order the racket cases. So I might as well let Abe have the whole 6 pack which means he has a few more to let people try. People are going to like those 40+ Poly balls because they are the best pretty much Poly ball out there.

Sent from my PongPhone using NexyTalk

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
US Postal says Abe's box is in Brooklyn, so you should be able to meetup with Abe soon and get him his new uniform. I'll post a spy pic of my uniform in another thread and Abe's is identical. I think he will like the spin of Demian II+, I tossed in a red sheet of that and Elpis to see what he likes. If the sparticus doesn't work out for him with time, I got a Calix II ready and soon SPiN NYC member will have a small set of marketing sample blades and Abe could like one of those if he surs on Sparticus. I think he'll love the control of Sparticus and will do well with it. It also has a cool sounding name and Abe can make his fighting TT nickname as well.

Don't worry Abe, although I COULD have, I did NOT include a graphic on the back of your uniform of you wrestling an alligator. All I put on the back side of the Jersey was Ur name.

Reactions: agold