A-Gold's new Spielzeug

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
When it arrives I will transport it from the Secret Hideout to Wang Chen's and get it into the hands of Abe the Annihilator soon.

Sent from my Secret Hideout using Tapa-phoneline

for those who were not following why Abe is called the Annihilator... here is the pic of the prototype to the back side of his jersey that started it all after Abe successfully "gator Wrestled his Sparticus away from Carl when he visited Abe to give him the Sparticus.

Nexy Contrast Rr Sponsored Abe Gold1.jpg

Reactions: Rajah* and agold
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Ahhh, Carl and his cute Peter Pan & Contrast...

Watch out TT mafia and opponents, Carl is gunna have a mean counter close to the table, a strength of this blade and those in its class.

Now when you are in the TT club, you cannot miss Carl... not like you couldnt notice someone upside down, but...

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I didn't take picks of Abe's kit except in the bag. But in that bag is:

A shirt like mine that say Abe Gold. Shorts to match that also say Abe's name. A Damein II rubber and and Elpis rubber. And a six pack of Nexy 3 Star Seamless 40+ Poly balls.

Abe the Annihilator is going to be ready for action and none of the TT mafia will stand a chance against this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: agold
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Abe is gunna tear it up (the opposition and advancing in level) and look good at it too.

Maybe Carl, you can make a thread about YOUR new toy (Speilzeug) the Nexy Peter Pan...

You already loop off the bounce very well and Peter Pan will do that task close to the table nicely. maybe Wally Green is gunna make something to make the crowd go wild when you do that shot on a Saturday night...

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Abe is gunna tear it up (the opposition and advancing in level) and look good at it too.

Maybe Carl, you can make a thread about YOUR new toy (Speilzeug) the Nexy Peter Pan...

You already loop off the bounce very well and Peter Pan will do that task close to the table nicely. maybe Wally Green is gunna make something to make the crowd go wild when you do that shot on a Saturday night...

Sounds like a plan.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Wow, this is exciting. Sorry, I got better (i was sick) in time to go to the tournament, and now we dont have the stuff. The good news is that I'm playing one next week too, so we can definitely get together before then.

Sounds good.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
I heard abe tore up some opposition at Westchester open tourney. I hear say the blood he spilled is still fresh.

Abe, care to tell us who all got in your way? :D

I got the kit, thanks so much! Pictures to come in a few minutes. I think I'm going to use the Tibhar Aurus on the forehand and Demian II+ on the backhand. I will try both the demian and the elpis and see which suits me better.

I had a nice win against an 1870 at the tournament, but a couple tough losses. I got upset by a player (probably 1500) who didn't have a strong attack and was passive but tricky enough to take me too long to figure out. I lost to a chopper (1700) because I wasn't going forward on my loops, just grazing the ball, and so they kept going into the net. I lost to another chopper (1650) who I figured out how to beat in the 3rd and last game, but lost in a deuce after missing an easy kill off a popped up serve. I talked to people watching after, and they said if I had made the slam they thought I would've come back and won the match. The biggest blow of the day was probably my loss against a person that has really become my rival. I must have played him 3 or 4 times by now, and I beat him in 5 every time. We have some great rallies, probably the best of any matchup otherwise, because we both like to move back and get into counterlooping rallies. This time, it went to the 5th again, but this time in a deuce. He beat me 16-14 with an edge. BUT, the edge was a nice block so it wasn't as if I would have gotten the ball if it was not an edge. It was a legitimate shot. All in all, it wasn't a horrible tournament. I didn't advance, but I was probably in the toughest group in both divisions that I played in.

Reactions: Der_Echte
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Tough breaks and that is the TT life. We want you out there doing your thing and going for it.

The sheets you got of Aurus and Demian are both Red, so I gotta get you a black sheet. Ironically, Aurus/DemianII+ is my new combo as well on the Kanaph. I updated my signature. Mailing one sheet doesnt cost an arm and a leg, so I'll kick out to Carl a black sheet of Demain II. You can have another tug of war ove that sheet, but don't rip it up. It is the last sheet of black I got.

I know the anti player and I should beat him in my Westchers tourney Oct 2014, I led 2-1 then had the toughest of breaks. Even as bad as I play now, next time I face him in a tourney I will crush that dude's game so complete next time his feelings are gunna get hurt if it is the only match I win in the tourney.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Nexy Swag Photos:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Now the lighting isn't great but that shirt looks GREAT. I actually had a few people ask me where they could get one.

Attachments

• IMG_0603.JPG
    IMG_0603.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0603.JPG
    IMG_0603.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0604.JPG
    IMG_0604.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0605.JPG
    IMG_0605.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0609.JPG
    IMG_0609.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 129
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
I'm gonna put in the money and buy tenergy for my forehand. I am going to use either elpis or demian I+ on the BH. I will try them, but I'm out of glue right now. It'll come with the Tenergy in a few days, and I'll glue on saturday. That also means that my tournament in a week and a half is going to be my last one with the viscaria, and then I'll start training with the spartacus, which also sounds pretty cool when you hit the ball :)

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Good idea, ride the HORSE all the way, it is a dyin' anyway. There aint no fixin' THAT Viscaria, but you can put it in your Hall of Fame case as a reminder of Ur TT battles and adventures... and all the collateral damage you exacted.

The life of a TT player...

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Here is a one game clip of our other sponsored player (12 yr old Sheryl Barvie-Perez) playing one game vs our CEO. He was nice enough to miss a lot of shots and she won that game. CEO won the tourney that day, so it evens out.

Abe, I don't know what you gunna look like in your kit (but I.m sure it's gunna look sharp) but here is generally what it will look like in action.

Girl is using the blade I use (Kanaph)