Who do you think will win the World Championships?

• Ma Long

Votes: 65 37.6%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 67 38.7%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Wong Chun Ting

• Timo Boll

• Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
So both of the games were indeed 11-0 11-0 11-0 11-0???

More like a default after a no show, I would think. Understandable to a certain extent to see that happen in the mixed doubles, if one or both of the players has progressed to the singles tournament as well. Scheduling conflicts with, or players choosing to save their energy for, the singles — or non-mixed doubles, even.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Sorry to shatter your dreams but that game was not played that's why it's 11-0 xd

In the brackets it says 'W.O 0-4 CHEN Meng / ZHU Yuling', I don't know what that stands for but 'W.O 0-4 MATELOVA Hana / TOMANOVSKA K' was also 11-0 ;)
Nope I didn't dream of such score :) it's a pathetic one if true!
But I think at first ITTF missed to put the W.O. when I spotted it and just added later... should I see the mark of course I grasp it then won't bother to post it here :)

IN < 10 MINUTES, the WS matches will KICK OFF!!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
Ma-Long-Olympics-Day-9-Table-Tennis-zbhQ7MhDxI5l.jpg

That moment when you see exam is coming :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
The unseeded Mu Zi just caused disruption to the order, bt Ganna Gaponova (UKR) 4-0 in the red carpet court, table 1... wonder why this match got the honor, assigned to the VIP table. The match commentator kept on saying Mu Zi should have been seeded at #10 or higher, and by lacking of that, came from qualification she'll cause disruption to the order. Look forward for more disruption :D ha ha ha... unfortunate for those crossing on her path to higher stage... just imagine, some just thought, damn it, how can a qualifier plays like that...

Last edited:

a7x

This user has no status.

a7x

This user has no status.
May 2017
why arent they live streaming Men's single matches? I waited a lot to see ML play :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
GUI Lin 桂林 (BRA) poses big problem for Mima ITO (JPN), tie 2-2, 3-2, 3-3 the tight match carries on, a decider set is needed.

Gui is a naturalized Brazilian player, originates from Nanning, Guangxi Province, China.

Upset is aborted! Ito won 4-3 over Gui.

Last edited: