Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kenta Matsudaira

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Yep, japanese girls doing pretty well against chinese today!
Also Sato Hitomi won over chinese and now Hashimoto Honoka from 1:3 down to Chen Ke, 9:7 leading the deciding game!
Also she got matchpoint at 10:9, too bad she lost eventually 12:10 ..
So Chen Ke survived the scare, hehe..
She was never down 1-3.

Aha, you are right, Chen Ke was leading 3:2, then won 4:3!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
BTW, ZJK is going to attend the variety show of military training I mentioned in the CTTSL thread. The commentator of Chinese live streaming, Liu Yi, CNT defensive player who is just retired, confirmed as well. ZJK shot another variety show before German Open. Just let you know that I did not make any rumor of ZJK.

I havent seen any news about this variety show . But really he must do sth . I mean if he wants to continue he should prepare well if he wants to retire he must do it . He's in the middle of a detour . He could win apolonia like a piece of cake . What happened to him ?? We cant say its just about variety show . I myself dont wanna see him on t.v shows anymore but he doesnt show interest in game at all . Maybe he hasnt participated in international games for a long time . Maybe injury but this game was sooo easy for him . :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
The only thing that pops in my mind is:
Why he went there? (meaning ZJK) ..
Why the hell would he go there and just lose without any effort to win..?

Maybe they paid his flight ticket and he is enjoying traveling around the world for CNT money?

That is not Zhang Jike we used to know.. this is someone else..

Reactions: quanghuysk
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
The only thing that pops in my mind is:
Why he went there? (meaning ZJK) ..
Why the hell would he go there and just lose without any effort to win..?

Maybe they paid his flight ticket and he is enjoying traveling around the world for CNT money?

That is not Zhang Jike we used to know.. this is someone else..

Good question . What if he just want his ranking to appear again ?? But as zjk fan this kind of losing makes me so sad :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
What hapened to him?Did he come here just for vacation?No desire to play at all.What is the the reason to send him here?

Well, Magdeburg is not actually a pretty city. If ZJK wanted to go on holidays, he could've headed for Hawaii or something like that. Maybe it is just his farewell season...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Good game by Apolonia, but ZJK, is not the same, well...for the last 2 years he hasn't been the same!

Why do CNT keep sending him to word tours? Do the CNT lack talented new players to fill the gap?

CNT women team has a lot of new great players, maybe mens team is lacking that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
ITTF Facebook page tells its a Good Bye Hug :(

23405779_1978873025476024_4260036219616129134_o.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
ITTF Facebook page tells its a Good Bye Hug :(

View attachment 14654

ITTF is speculating! If it is a goodbye, ZJK deserves a good goodbye from his fans all over the world! I am sad that he probably won't play in the Teams WTTC in Halmstad. I really wanted to see this legend in action irl. Notice his FH rubber isn't a blue sponge one. Perhaps he is promoting for BTF now since he is not playing all out anymore. After one of the games notice he is walking back to the table to flip his racket, so his BH is facing upwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: matzreenzi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Jesus, you nearly gave me a heart attack! I thought they must know something we don't, turns out the facebook post merely asks: "Is this a hug goodbye to TableTennis?"

Haha ... sorry but i think he needs a miracle . He needs a spark in his heart or in his mind , i dont know where ever makes him to move