2019 Asian Cup April 5-7

This user has no status.
ML vs KN is no brainer to predict. FZD vs TH will be quite interesting. Not sure which way it will go.
I agree, but it's the best possible match up for me at this point anyway, because really... no matter who would play ML now (except for TH and FZD), the winner of that match would be easily predictable.

It's just that I love to see KN play - whether he wins or loses.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
There's more differential from shot to shot for Hirano. Though her footwork is not there yet.

She heard me. Adjusted midway through and took game 4.

Qiu Yike speaking Sichuanese to ZYL...

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Nice swatting by Hirano at 6:10.

Jan 2018
Game 6, 10:5, 10:8, 11:8. That's why ZYL doesn't get to play singles at this WTTC.

OTOH, this is the best showing I've seen from Hirano in a good while.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
I think this match proves that the CNT coaches made the right choice by excluding ZYL from singles.

This user has no status.
What was very noticeable for us on the stadium was Hirano jumping and stomping her feet when she was missing like a child.

I think her attitude is too negative and somebody must tell her there are other serves than the shovel serve and other tactics in TT

I can’t see her win anything important anymore and there is a risk of a downwards spiral from here

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
What was very noticeable for us on the stadium was Hirano jumping and stomping her feet when she was missing like a child.

I think her attitude is too negative and somebody must tell her there are other serves than the shovel serve and other tactics in TT

I can’t see her win anything important anymore and there is a risk of a downwards spiral from here

I read somewhere yesterday that some spokesperson for the JNT said that the third player to represent Japan for Tokyo Olympics 2020 is still very much up for grabs at the moment after Hirano's terrible performance in the group stage. S/he even went on to state that Hina Hayata, Shibata Saki and the rest are working very hard towards that goal. Oh wells. Maybe that rattled Hirano, although nothing that was said came off as a surprise.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
Jan 2018
Harimoto vs FZD.

11:6. Harimoto has the upper hand on FH? WTF?

4:7, 5:7, 6:10, 6:11. FZD fares better on BH, mostly due to Harimoto's misses.

Last edited: